Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

WAKE UP: SMART METERS, WIFI, CELL PHONE TOWERS ARE DANGEROUS; PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS INFORMATION

31 posts in this topic

http://stopthecrime.net/

If you click the yt link and view in youtube, the autoplay has lots of more info on this stuff. It looks like I will have to dedicate lots of time to watching them all. 

Will update this post after I finish watching.

Edited by rbear
+
1 person likes this

We should be demanding that these metering devices be utility pole mounted. It should be on their property and not ours.

with our technology they could use one meter device per pole to meter several houses. It may even be easier and cheaper for them and would settle the radiation concerns.

and they would have the added benefit of not having go on anyone's property and get bit by their dogs!

why didn't they do this in the first place? In the gated neighborhoods they put the wires underground why not have a central meter for the whole neighborhood like they did with putting the mailboxes in a central location.

futhermore we can eliminate the wi if router by simply plugging in to your cable box. Verizon can do this now using what they call the moca layer that carries data. This is good for ppl that use a desktop or wired device. The router is still necessary for the system to work but it could be integrated into the head in box on the outside of the house. 

Why not a step further and put all that out on the pole too?

we need to start demanding these things. 

Petition?

Edited by Radio
Add/ correction

Looks like they honored my opt out for the smart meter.  Not sure how long that'll go before they mandate it with out opt out, but at least for now...

We should be demanding that these metering devices be utility pole mounted. It should be on their property and not ours.

with our technology they could use one meter device per pole to meter several houses. It may even be easier and cheaper for them and would settle the radiation concerns.

and they would have the added benefit of not having go on anyone's property and get bit by their dogs!

why didn't they do this in the first place? In the gated neighborhoods they put the wires underground why not have a central meter for the whole neighborhood like they did with putting the mailboxes in a central location.

futhermore we can eliminate the wi if router by simply plugging in to your cable box. Verizon can do this now using what they call the moca layer that carries data. This is good for ppl that use a desktop or wired device. The router is still necessary for the system to work but it could be integrated into the head in box on the outside of the house. 

Why not a step further and put all that out on the pole too?

Petition?

Who owns the infrastructure of the grid? In my state it's Goldman Sachs. You can follow the trail back to the days of Enron. You'll recognize the usual suspects (aka investors) like JP Morgan, Kravis, Goldman Sachs and Berkshire Hathaway with layers of holding companies.

Who owns the infrastructure of the grid? In my state it's Goldman Sachs. You can follow the trail back to the days of Enron. You'll recognize the usual suspects (aka investors) like JP Morgan, Kravis, Goldman Sachs and Berkshire Hathaway with layers of holding companies.

The smart meters have been attributed to another income stream for the utilities here.  People buying usage information from the utilities.  Although I'm not sure how the smart meter differentiates whether it's my air conditioner or my refrigerator or my light bulb that is using the energy.  Not sure quite how that all works.  Maybe there are major circuits on the back of the meter that know which line is being used?

The smart meters have been attributed to another income stream for the utilities here.  People buying usage information from the utilities.  Although I'm not sure how the smart meter differentiates whether it's my air conditioner or my refrigerator or my light bulb that is using the energy.  Not sure quite how that all works.  Maybe there are major circuits on the back of the meter that know which line is being used?

Utterly disgusting. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is for sale. To hell with privacy, eh?

Utterly disgusting. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is for sale. To hell with privacy, eh?

There are already complaints about the out of sight rate increases even with the privacy invasion revenue they're getting.  And ... if you try to conserve, you'll pay more even when they contact the commission to monopolize the rates to make up the differences!  But what are they basing the conservation of energy on?  They make more the more you use, but if you conserve they charge you even more.  This is one of those backwards solutions to backwards problems.  Don't forget that big boy users get a price break as it is.  If you forget to pay your bill, they switch it off remotely now with a smart meter.  Not sure how this helps the consumer. 

1 person likes this

Petition?

The city of Austin, Texas, installed automated, wireless, radiative, electric and gas meters in 2009.  All homes, apartments, and multi-family residences in Austin have Smart Meters. why its bad etc cont on link then 

• Austin Energy is the first electric utility company in Texas to offer an Opt Out Program:  Austin Energy Opt Out Details
  • Sign Petition to urge National Institutes of Health (NIH) to investigate the non-thermal affects of electromagnetic radiation.  
  • To Opt Out:  Call Austin Energy 512-494-9400.

Gas Smart Meter Opt Out:  

• Call Texas Gas Manager, John Heltzel at 512-465-1172.

http://austinsmartmeters.com

I am not in Austin, however posted this if anyone had any questions on what its like/etc.

Opting out is great, not easy but can be done. My meter is located on the back of house facing the yard. I'm not sure to what degree it affects me but my neighbor's meter is in direct line of sight from my office/studio where I spend the majority of my time. I developed tinnitus about a year after moving into this house...may or may not be related.

Point being, removing your own meter might help some but you'll still need shielding from your neighbors. Lead is expensive!

Opting out is great, not easy but can be done. My meter is located on the back of house facing the yard. I'm not sure to what degree it affects me but my neighbor's meter is in direct line of sight from my office/studio where I spend the majority of my time. I developed tinnitus about a year after moving into this house...may or may not be related.

Point being, removing your own meter might help some but you'll still need shielding from your neighbors. Lead is expensive!

Yes there are some complaints of strange medical problems from these meters.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/bankers-preparing-for-final-phase-of-looting-you-will-soon-lose-everything-you-own_09262015

They'll shut off the power and steal our money!

And this problem: http://www.naturalnews.com/050743_Smart_Meters_explosions_house_fires.html

Edited by counterintelligence

Yes there are some complaints of strange medical problems from these meters.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/bankers-preparing-for-final-phase-of-looting-you-will-soon-lose-everything-you-own_09262015

They'll shut off the power and steal our money!

And this problem: http://www.naturalnews.com/050743_Smart_Meters_explosions_house_fires.html

From the first link:

I almost forgot, on November 16, 2014, the G20 nations declared your bank account to NOT be money therefore, your FDIC insurance is invalid and your bank account, when seized, will go to pay the derivatives debt.

There's a reason that our ancestors just a couple generations ago didn't trust banks.

From the second link:

The National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners reports that 'smart' meter data will be "a lot more" valuable than the electricity itself. An entirely new data collecting industry has emerged, exploiting people's privacy for profit, all the while putting their home and life at risk. It doesn't matter if the meter is made by Sensus, Itron, Landis + Gyr or some other manufacturer: It all comes down to a race to collect data, and the oblivious population is being used as pawns, exploited in this world of collusion and force that is exploiting and putting others at risk.

Why aren't the commissioners stopping this practice? I'm guessing they are also INVESTORS, the snakes.

They claim the fires are due to excessive heat but it's just as feasible that it could be triggered to blow remotely.

On 10/10/2015, 3:15:36, YourMom2 said:

They claim the fires are due to excessive heat but it's just as feasible that it could be triggered to blow remotely.

The smoke alarms weren't working either. installed government mandated Smart Meter. confirmed that the faulty Smart Meter caused the fire, a problem that continues to be reported on throughout North America. Seventy-four-year-old James Humphrey, Jr. did not make it out alive when a faulty Smart Meter exploded and burned down his home without warning. Trapped in his bedroom, with heavy flames roaring around him, Humphrey Jr. was unable to escape and was found charred on the bedroom floor when firefighters located his body. PGE has reportedly replaced at least 70,000 faulty Smart Meters in Oregon. In Pennsylvania, PECO replaced at least 186,000 of the government mandated meters. What's worse is that homeowners like Veronica Onyskiw who have experienced the Smart Meter fires first hand, are not getting a choice to have their old analog meters back.  putting in these public safety hazards without getting permission from homeowners. In a way, the unaccountable governments are claiming they can infringe on people's property rights by not giving consent for attaching these faulty devices on individuals' property. The largest perpetrators, BC Hydro, BCUC and PG&E, who are colluding with government to force Smart Meters on the population, will do everything they can to keep public in the dark about these dangerous new meters.  People are basically being forced to put their own lives and property at increased risk! http://www.naturalnews.com/050743_Smart_Meters_explosions_house_fires.html (cuts)

They were not faulty, that's what they were designed to do. Consider the faulty devices that were replaced were not the "remote type"/found a defect in the remote accessibility so had to be replaced with the remote type, working remote type. (can't see you on the grid, must be something wrong with our remote assessment)

Basically as I mentioned in another thread(burning printers) also... Its a set up. Instead of getting someone to assasinate someone :

Israel Intelligence/GCHQ/NSA/5eyes/Echelon http://www.use.com/images/s_5/2015_10_10_214_f2350b5c5080b83d5240_1.jpg?is=true&ps=true

(see echelon thread) for how you are being spied on

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.