Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mother Abuses Son On Live TV... Later Hail Her As Role Model

5 posts in this topic

ROTFL! They call this abuse? Gah, If My mother had caught me throwing things at police, I'd have been Happy with a beating! Sheesh, I'd be lucky if when she SHOT me she only Winged me! ;-)

ROTFL! They call this abuse? Gah, If My mother had caught me throwing things at police, I'd have been Happy with a beating! Sheesh, I'd be lucky if when she SHOT me she only Winged me! ;-)

​lol... just playing by the new rules

Baltimore mom who slapped son: He was embarrassing himself

(CNN) The Baltimore mother who slapped her son several times and pulled him out of a protest told CNN on Wednesday she wasn't concerned that she might be embarrassing her son.

"Not at all," Toya Graham told CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360˚" in an interview set to air Wednesday night. "He was embarrassing himself by wearing that mask and that hoodie and doing what he was doing."

The video of Graham yanking her son, Michael Singleton, and slapping him with a right hand as CNN affiliate WMAR recorded has led to the Internet calling Graham #motheroftheyear. Many people have praised the single mother of six for going to the Mondawmin Mall and getting her son away from the escalating violence.

Graham told Cooper that she saw her son with a rock in his hand and she lost control of her emotions, even as he put the stone down.

"I did. You know, once he threw that rock down I said, 'You weren't brought up like this,' " Graham said.

The 16-year-old boy said he understood that his mother was there looking out for him.

"She didn't want me to get in trouble (with the) law. She didn't want me to be like another Freddie Gray," he said

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/29/us/baltimore-mother-slapping-son/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.