Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neo668

Beginning of WW3?

20 posts in this topic

Or part 3 of the first one. 

It does say unconfirmed though. I hope it's wrong!

Or part 3 of the first one. 

It does say unconfirmed though. I hope it's wrong!

Hope I'm reading this correctly:

I think you're right. The 'great war' didn't end in the early 1900's, it was continued in the 1930's, and it didn't end there. Territories were split up and countries torn apart. Korea, Vietnam, these wars were a result of the "second world war". A third will be necessary to resolve the conflict (possibly). The "great war" continues to this day.

1 person likes this

If Turkey's shooting down of a Russian aircraft is confirmed then Russia will surely bomb the shit out of Turkey.  When that happens the US will fight to protect Turkey and thereby ignite part 3 of the 1st WW. But I don't want to die yet as the war will definitely be nuclear. But if it means the dismantling of the NWO I wouldn't mind dying.  At least, I hope, my grandchildren will have a better life. My only worry is that Russia and China are both NWO puppets too! 

There's more NATO/US hardware in turkey than turkey has of its own. I really wonder if it was them at all.

in the the seventies when I was there, the big objection the ppl had about us was that we were making them a target by having nukes and putting them at risk for our bs that they wanted no part of. As they told me. But they were nice to me but made it clear we don't care for your gov. They set aside politics and religion and were very good friends to me.

maybe it changed these days, but I just can't picture that being the will of the ppl there to get into stuff with Russia.. And shooting a plane down.

Edited by Radio
Add

Rogue element decided to do their own thing? Maybe it wasn't authorized. Or someone misunderstood an order? Or even an equipment malfunction?

On 10/9/2015, 10:01:00, neo668 said:

NATO Threatens to Send Troops to Fight Russia – Because Turkish Airspace

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/muh-airspace-nato-618x674.jpg

Acceleration, acceleration, acceleration! Happening now! Nah, these faggots aren’t going to do anything. Still though: it is happening. Reuters: NATO said it was prepared to send troops to Turkey to defend its ally after violations of Turkish airspace by Russian jets bombing Syria and Britain scolded Moscow for escalating a civil war that has already killed 250,000 people. Officials at the U.S.-led alliance are still smarting from Russia’s weekend incursions into Turkey’s airspace near northern Syria and NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels with the agenda likely to be dominated by the Syria crisis. cont http://www.dailystormer.com/nato-threatens-to-send-troops-to-fight-russia-because-turkish-airspace/

I just heard on the radio something about 168 ppl killed in Ankara at a protest. But I can't find anything on tv about it yet. Or on the web either?

update : found it, cnn reporting 86 dead 126 wounded at peace rally in front of train depot. Two bombs!

what timing , they are having elections!

Edited by Radio
Update and correction

So it begins between obummer and putin. Coincidence that the US just pulled its AC carrier out as well, idk but a picture is starting to form and Turkey( what a name for a country givin the circumstance) will be the pawn.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.