Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Edmund Fitzgerald I Remenmber

5 posts in this topic

Dear Michael,

We have lost a good friend and allie in the truth moment .
The Edmund Fitzgerald sank in a legendary late autumn storm  on November 10 1975 we knew Ducken; While on Lake Superior about 17 miles northwest of Whitefish Point, Mich., on Nov. 10, 1975.
As cold air swept across the lake in the storm’s wake, west winds reached 80-90 mph, speeds equivalent to a Category 1 hurricane,  The high winds generated 25-30 foot waves that proved too much for ship, which took its crew of 29 to a watery grave.
Late fall storms on the Great Lakes fueled by the clash of early season arctic air and the still-warm lake water are notoriously strong, bringing the “gales of November” — another line from the song.

I am alive today to tell you I am alive in this tale . I knew the ships crew , ask me questions .

In remembrance of a few good friends .

Welcome to S.S. Edmund Fitzgerald it has been the most informative source of information about the ship and crew on the internet. SSEFO is dedicated to informing others about the ship and crew; the 1975 tragedy took the lives of 29 men: sons, brothers, fathers, and husbands, a loss affecting dozens of families and a countless number of friends and comrades of the shipping industry. S.S. Edmund Fitzgerald is lost, but not forgotten. This website is supported by many families of the lost crew and was written and is maintained by Timothy McCall, an Indiana native. Please take your time to browse through this extensive collection of information and learn more about the Fitzgerald and the twenty-nine men lost on November 10, 1975. Google it !

I have had dreams and visions from the Edmond that live in tomorrow .... Storms are coming  ! 

Those that know me don't until the gales of November turn the tides  .....

http://www.ssedmundfitzgerald.org/

Edited by CSB

You are not paying attention here .

I have had dreams and visions from the Edmond that live in tomorrow .... Storms are coming  ! 

I don't know what it is but something big is going down ! 

They said it will be cold and bloody November  ......

Edited by CSB

Same feeling here, in a manner of speaking we are about 15 miles out right now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.