Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Plane Movements Prove a Stationary Earth

4 posts in this topic

These points raised by my perspective (with great visuals) seem to prove that the Earth is not spinning even if you believe that the atmosphere magically moves uniformly and synchronously with the Earth. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_fxcFr1CrI

I just noticed that the same video appeared on Shazwar Bugti's channel.  I don't know if the above video originated with my perspective or Bugti or someone else; regardless, the argument is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TruthIncSB/videos

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Just watched it on the other thread, thanks. I also just posted this one from the helicopter pilot:

Just watched it on the other thread, thanks. I also just posted this one from the helicopter pilot:

My brother is an AutoCAD teacher at a community college.  I've been begging him to run through all of this on AutoCAD - he has been very skeptical of my claims.  This video is great - I can't wait to share it with him.  Thanks.

My brother is an AutoCAD teacher at a community college.  I've been begging him to run through all of this on AutoCAD - he has been very skeptical of my claims.  This video is great - I can't wait to share it with him.  Thanks.

:cheers:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.