Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourMom2

Ranking The Peasants: China Introduces Orwellian "Citizen Scores"

16 posts in this topic

China’s plan to control the hearts, minds and internet connections of its citizens continues unimpeded. That’s the great thing about authoritarian regimes: rollout of mandatory programs is usually only a problem of logistics, not opposition.

Of course we don't care about communist China BUT when I read "control the hearts and minds" I was reminded of the Jade Helm motto "mastering the human domain."

We already have credit scores in the USA that are also tied to other aspects of our lives such as the ability to obtain insurance.

Everybody is measured by a score between 350 and 950, which is linked to their national identity card. While currently supposedly voluntary, the government has announced that it will be mandatory by 2020…

In addition to measuring your ability to pay, as in the United States, the scores serve as a measure of political compliance. Among the things that will hurt a citizen’s score are posting political opinions without prior permission, or posting information that the regime does not like, such as about the Tiananmen Square massacre that the government carried out to hold on to power, or the Shanghai stock market collapse.

Most disheartening is the fact that many citizens seem to view higher scores as status symbols.

Sadly, many Chinese appear to be embracing the score as a measure of social worth, with almost 100,000 people bragging about their scores on the Chinese equivalent of Twitter.

How do you say “fucking morons” in Mandarin?

Dear reader, we've already got it in a hidden form. It's akin to sudden interest of the IRS in old tax filings. The most disturbing part is the "measure of social worth" that is already in progress via facebook and eerily parallels the same concept popular in old Rome. Will your smart appliance turn itself off as a warning soon to followed by the entire house via smart meter?

We already possess a real ID card, just not a physical card but a credit score and so much more. Banksters made it so convenient, NSA keeps it all in one file.

:cmicsfee:

I had to applaud first Mom.

You hit so many truths on the post that I gotta shed a tear of pride.

Sheep want to condemn China.

Probably a lot about China is worth condemning.

Sheep cannot see past their grazing fields.

The destruction of USA is full speed ahead.

Forget China.

Ignore Russia.

I live in this country!

Its demise is my concern.

Traitors from within are winning.

Didn't a Russia once say the USA would be conquered (overthrown?) without a single shot being fired?

Seems he was correct!

Keep thinking Mom.

:bananalove:

Know what else China has?

China to Train '50-Cent Army' in Online Propaganda

China has announced a certified training course for its "50-cent army" of Internet propagandists who are paid to manipulate public opinion by posting and retweeting comments favorable to the ruling Chinese Communist Party.

State-run news agency Xinhua's online news service Xinhuanet said it would run the first part of its course on the "management of online public opinion" on March 27, in a bid to train large numbers of people to write comments supportive of the government and its policies.

The exact numbers of people grouped under the "50-cent army" is unknown, and many are employed by separate organizations under different job titles.

But their role is to try to swing the opinions of China's increasingly frustrated netizens in the direction of the status quo, posting pro-government opinions and trying to deflect criticism and dissent among China's 600 million Internet users.

China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology recently set up the National Online Public Opinion Management Skills Proficiency Test Center, which has a website at www.npst.org.cn, Xinhuanet said in an announcement on its website this week.

The program will teach aspiring 50-centers how to covertly direct online discussions on "mass incidents" of civil unrest and rioting that are a common occurrence in today's China.

More: http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/propaganda-03122014184948.html

Didn't a Russia once say the USA would be conquered (overthrown?) without a single shot being fired?

Seems he was correct!

It'll take more than bold statements to conquor the USA. That Russian obviously never kicked it in Texas.

It'll take more than bold statements to conquor the USA. That Russian obviously never kicked it in Texas.

Hello.

It is not the Russians he was referring to.

Think M friend.

:DWsKVPL:

Hello.

It is not the Russians he was referring to.

Think M friend.

:DWsKVPL:

I think you mean Mi6, but I can be slow on a take sometimes. Often. >.>;;; Anyways e.e what ever the group, it doesn't matter. Those that love this country and freedoms it provides argue all the time, like buddies playing cards at a table, and when anything, including the powers that wannabe, try to mess with that, they will get a harsh reality check. Because freedom, america, isn't just the spoiled brat that is upset the net took three seconds to load instead of point three. Not hardly militarized, but hardly the soft belly the world wishes we were. Or atleast, how it projects it wishes we were, from my perspective.

I think you mean Mi6, but I can be slow on a take sometimes. Often. >.>;;; Anyways e.e what ever the group, it doesn't matter. Those that love this country and freedoms it provides argue all the time, like buddies playing cards at a table, and when anything, including the powers that wannabe, try to mess with that, they will get a harsh reality check. Because freedom, america, isn't just the spoiled brat that is upset the net took three seconds to load instead of point three. Not hardly militarized, but hardly the soft belly the world wishes we were. Or atleast, how it projects it wishes we were, from my perspective.

:cmicsfee:

:cheers:

Every Texan owns at least one pair of boots! Jade Helm was a human mapping exercise and what state raised the most stink about it? That was rather predictable.

They take slow bites but things are speeding up as if they are growing impatient. I still believe in the silent majority....like Guitar Doc says.....there are way more of us that are "read only"..........voices not heard but nod in agreement. Even the comments on MSM favor freedom but I wonder if they are plants. When I read them it seems like people are waking up but that may be fake as well. *sigh*

Will your smart appliance turn itself off as a warning soon to followed by the entire house via smart meter?

We already possess a real ID card, just not a physical card but a credit score and so much more. Banksters made it so convenient, NSA keeps it all in one file.

I am afraid it gets worse than the __. See http://movietvtechgeeks.com/csi-cyber-fire-code-ep-105-recap/ 

On this week’s episode (Fire Code Ep 104) of CSI: Cyber in Louisville, Kentucky a coffee maker was hacked into and turned on in the middle of the night. Then the TV came on and the homeowner’s alarm clock began beeping. The homeowner watched the channels being changed on her TV. She suspected someone was in her house so she grabbed a large knife from her kitchen and went to investigate. She opened a door in her apartment and there was an immediate explosion that caused the whole house to catch on fire.

also WAKE UP: SMART METERS, WIFI, CELL PHONE TOWERS ARE DANGEROUS . http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4720-wake-up-smart-meters-wifi-cell-phone-towers-are-dangerous-please-circulate-this-information/

I am afraid it gets worse than the __. See http://movietvtechgeeks.com/csi-cyber-fire-code-ep-105-recap/ 

On this week’s episode (Fire Code Ep 104) of CSI: Cyber in Louisville, Kentucky a coffee maker was hacked into and turned on in the middle of the night. Then the TV came on and the homeowner’s alarm clock began beeping. The homeowner watched the channels being changed on her TV. She suspected someone was in her house so she grabbed a large knife from her kitchen and went to investigate. She opened a door in her apartment and there was an immediate explosion that caused the whole house to catch on fire.

also WAKE UP: SMART METERS, WIFI, CELL PHONE TOWERS ARE DANGEROUS . http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4720-wake-up-smart-meters-wifi-cell-phone-towers-are-dangerous-please-circulate-this-information/

"Fiction" is actually predictive programming. Minority Report comes to mind.

1 person likes this

"Fiction" is actually predictive programming. Minority Report comes to mind.

if its  predictive programming, how do you explain this

Researchers at Columbia University in New York have discovered a vulnerability in Hewlett-Packard LaserJet printers that could allow attackers to steal sensitive documents, gain control of corporate networks, or even set the affected device on fire.

http://www.scmagazine.com/bug-allows-hp-printers-to-be-remotely-hacked-set-on-fire/article/217784/

Same with alot of the other things they discuss in the show/episodes, can be proven to actually happen.

I am beginning to think that many even people on ct forums can't think or do a simple search for themselves. Also you are dismissing the whole thing without even debating why you think its fiction. Did you even watch the vid/listen to 1:31:32 of the video posted on the referenced thread? It has things that can be referenced and tracked down if you doubt what it says.

Edited by rbear
+

Mr. Bear, we're on the same page here. No, I didn't watch the video because I already know that TV shows and movies are coded and that fiction and "reality" aren't that far apart. CSI planted a seed as do The Simpsons, South Park and the majority of entertainment media. When you experience appliance nightmares in your own home, you'll suspect hacking because you saw it on CSI. The fear factor of being hacked is also part of this promotion.

The other part of the equation is......hacking. Is it even real? Have you not claimed so yourself as a victim of spies? If hacking is real then if we were really smart we wouldn't own any device that could be compromised but alas we continue to take risks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.