Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Texas Southern University Shooting

9 posts in this topic

It appears that MKUltra's are being activated. Operation Gun Grab has gone live...It's is a GO!

Texas Southern University shooting: 1 dead, campus on lockdown, classes canceled

One person is dead after a shooting at Texas Southern University. The southeast Houston campus remains on lockdown. Houston police say a possible suspect is in custody.

http://abc13.com/news/tsu-shooting-1-dead-campus-on-lockdown-classes-canceled/1025113/

One dead, 1 wounded in shooting at TSU

Three suspects approached the victims in the parking lot and opened fire. TSU President John Rudley said the student who died was a freshman. His name has not been released.

"He was a beautiful young man trying to get his life together," Rudley said. "I wish he was still here."

Two suspects were later detained, but a third got away, according to HPD spokesperson Jody Silva. All of them are TSU students, according to Rudley. He believes guns are too easily accessible.

"This is becoming too regular," he said.

The campus was put on lockdown and Friday's classes were canceled.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/2015/10/09/reports-of-shooting-near-tsu-campus-school-on-lockdown/73656646/

"Trying to get his life together." 

Sounds like a drug deal gone bad to me. At least where I live a statement like that means a bad deal went down. Hell that just happened last week here half a block from me while I was at an insurance customer of mines house. No one here blamed the gun they did the right thing and blamed the shooter. Yes I work in the bad part of town and if the idiots on the left get their way non of us will be safe. At least in my case I'm allowed thru my job to conceal carry and I've got years of MMA and WWII combatives under my belt, and other training, competitive shooter and what not. Anyone on the left feel free to ride with me for a day and see where and in what parts of town are the violent parts. Def not what you see or here on TV.  My town is nicknamed little New Orleans for a reason. 

Add this to the list...

NAU releases names of victims in deadly campus shooting

The names of the victims in a deadly early-morning shooting at Northern Arizona University have been released.

NAU said Colin Brough was shot and killed. Three others who were wounded were identified as Nicholas Prato, Kyle Zientek and Nicholas Piring. Their ages and conditions are not known.

“Two separate students groups got into a confrontation," NAU Police Chief Greg Fowler said at a morning news briefing. "The confrontation turned physical. One of our students, Steven Jones, 18, produced a handgun and he shot four of our other students.”

Jones was taken into custody without incident. 

http://www.kpho.com/story/30224811/nau-releases-names-of-victims-in-deadly-campus-shooting

Also why are these people saying this is becoming too regular? There are millions on ppl in America and a lot of people die everyday from violent crime. Seems the media only puts the high profile shootings on TV to push an agenda. But yet every morning I can turn on local news and hear that someone in New Orleans was shot this and that but on your main news you never hear of the small ones. Seems like the media needs to get their stories straight. Mass shootings do not happen regularly but one on ones happens a lot. Half of this country needs to wake up and actually research this stuff, gun violence is actually down compared to the late 70's and 80's but anti gun people will never admit that no will they admit that hammers kill more people every year than guns do. Their argument is invalid. 

Also why are these people saying this is becoming too regular? There are millions on ppl in America and a lot of people die everyday from violent crime. Seems the media only puts the high profile shootings on TV to push an agenda. But yet every morning I can turn on local news and hear that someone in New Orleans was shot this and that but on your main news you never hear of the small ones. Seems like the media needs to get their stories straight. Mass shootings do not happen regularly but one on ones happens a lot. Half of this country needs to wake up and actually research this stuff, gun violence is actually down compared to the late 70's and 80's but anti gun people will never admit that no will they admit that hammers kill more people every year than guns do. Their argument is invalid. 

Indeed! Take this one, the media was already spinning it as "Another School shooting". It's nothing like the other, where someone shot a bunch of students, teachers, I agree this one sounds like a bunch of Frat boys in a parking lot,like you said, gone wrong. But they'll USE this one to add numbers to Obie's next attempt on freedom, right? OH, and everyone, sorry I got caught up on that bogus 1st amendment story. I guess it's something many of us are*expecting* to see one of these days, right? Just watch how Obie spind this one into his patter and calls for more gun control!

Indeed! Take this one, the media was already spinning it as "Another School shooting". It's nothing like the other, where someone shot a bunch of students, teachers, I agree this one sounds like a bunch of Frat boys in a parking lot,like you said, gone wrong. But they'll USE this one to add numbers to Obie's next attempt on freedom, right? OH, and everyone, sorry I got caught up on that bogus 1st amendment story. I guess it's something many of us are*expecting* to see one of these days, right? Just watch how Obie spind this one into his patter and calls for more gun control!

Spin spin spin. That's all O knows how to do. He doesn't know the meaning of truth. 

Let the false flags commence!

Now shooters will not be identified.

No digging around to discredit federal government lies.

Only info will be from official sources.

Ignore that man behind the curtain with a gun.

Media censorship has just begun for real!

Enjoy the propaganda.

Soon it is all that will be left.

:conspiracy:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.