Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

As Russia Bombs Syria, U.S. Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out of Persian Gulf

18 posts in this topic

As Russia Bombs Syria, U.S. Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out of Persian Gulf

<snip>

As Russian warships rain down cruise missiles as part of its military strike in Syria, there's now a glaring absence in the region: For the first time since 2007, the U.S. Navy has no aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf.

As I read the article the reasoning for the withdrawal made no sense. The carrier needed maintenance and then they used budget cuts as a reason.
 In the past they have rotated ships and have been doing so since 2007. Is our naval presence leaving the Persian gulf a sign that we should be concerned about?. Will showing weakness leave us open for more conflict here and abroad? 

Read the rest of the article here.

Good GRIEF! ChickenshIIts! ;-)

I think it's just another ploy to discredit the U.S. and throw us under the bus. Dang shame it's our own government doing it.  

I think it's just another ploy to discredit the U.S. and throw us under the bus. Dang shame it's our own government doing it.  

Yeah, another show of how "weak" the US military is, or how ashamed we are to be "war mongers". It's so darned ridiculous that our own people want us to back down, make us look so bad to the rest of the world. "U.S. Guilt", just like "white guilt" maybe? *SIGH*

"Our" government? Since when? We belong to the corporation that runs the country. And to the Federal Reserve, which owns all the money. 

I'm developing a theory, based on the assumption that they are all working together. 

Keep an eye on North Korea, they got us all focused on Middle East and it could be to draw attention away from some sneaky move somewhere else.

its just how my way of thinking works, when everyone is building an ark, I build a hot air ballon. When everyone is focused on the red herring on the front porch they tend to bring something insidious in the back door.

Everything is a sneaky move these days. Everything is orchestrated. The time when we had the ability to stave off all this betrayal was first in 1871, then 1903, and a thousand other "little" paper cuts since then. But nobody ever believes the ones with vision and perception until it's far too late to act. 

"Our" government? Since when? We belong to the corporation that runs the country. And to the Federal Reserve, which owns all the money. 

The fact is it is "our government" even though it's a runaway freight train piloted by bad Barry and the puppeteers. And your right we the people signed our rights and wealth away long ago. It reminds me of some Indian trading I once read about .

Aye, very good point - I still find myself being wishful & nostalgic for the dream America I always *wished* existed, but, sadly, it probably was just that, a pipe-dream of what Should have been :sad:

I'm developing a theory, based on the assumption that they are all working together. 

Keep an eye on North Korea, they got us all focused on Middle East and it could be to draw attention away from some sneaky move somewhere else.

its just how my way of thinking works, when everyone is building an ark, I build a hot air ballon. When everyone is focused on the red herring on the front porch they tend to bring something insidious in the back door.

They Are massing aren't they? But everyone laughs and writes NK off because, well, Un is SO CUTE when he's angry!!!  :chuckle:

I think just like that. By today's standards, yesterday's alliance's are tomorrow's foes but today's another story. :ph34r:

Cnn is doing the dem pres debate countdown (4days to go), and just announced that North Korea has a national holiday over the weekend, and they are suspected to have missle tests going on. And are predicted to do something on Monday.?

maybe a game changer in the works for the debate.

a perfect storm of events?

IDK.

Cnn is doing the dem pres debate countdown (4days to go), and just announced that North Korea has a national holiday over the weekend, and they are suspected to have missle tests going on. And are predicted to do something on Monday.?

maybe a game changer in the works for the debate.

a perfect storm of events?

IDK.

Yes indeed. Think of a scenario where just before the (s)elections O and the demo party are portrayed as heroes for thwarting some major attack, or else the criminals in congress do the "imperial senate" thing and "vote" to give the supreme chancellor emergency powers. Our very survival, we'd be told, depends on "temporarily" discarding the constitution so the 'resident can unilaterally move "quickly and decisively" to protect the sheeple.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.