Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

Obama Passes Mass Shooting Bill: Media No Longer Allowed To Name Mass Shooting Suspect

23 posts in this topic

http://nbc.com.co/obama-passes-mass-shooting-bill-media-no-longer-allowed-to-name-mass-shooting-suspect/

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama held a press conference today to announce signing into law a bill that prevents U.S. media outlets from naming the shooting suspect in any of their news coverage. This comes just days after a gunman opened fire inside a classroom at a rural Oregon community college, killing nine people and injuring nine others before committing suicide after a shootout with police.

“Today I’m proud to announce the ‘Mass Shooting Bill’, which will prevent the media and it’s coverage from naming the suspect or perpetrator in horrible tragedies like the recent Oregon shooting. If it is some kind of sick fame these individuals desire then that fame is what will be denied,” Obama told reporters. “With the shooting in Oregon, it is important to remember the 9 innocent lives that were lost that day. We must think of heroes like Chris Mintz, who was shot seven times while saving lives and survived, all on his son’s sixth birthday. We must forget the killer.”

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, who voted against the bill, told Fox News the new law is a clear violation of freedom of speech.

It had to come to this! 

1 person likes this

Holy FKEII S%^!!! This is SCARY! Frack?!?!@? The ONLY reason for this sort of law is because if it's a Muslim Shooter, it would be a Warning to be on the alert for More attacks!@!>@!>@!@>!>@!

Ok, Impeach EVERYONE that voted for this! MEDIA censorship??!? Wha tis this, State TV now!@?!@?

Go Rand Paul, I hope they get this utterly unconstitutional bill ripped forEVER out!

:omgsign:

Edited by BlueHawK

I wanna hear Trump give his opinion on this.

How the hell does BO get away with this? Freedom of the press!  How dare he!

BO uses the Constitution like ordinary people use toilet paper. Sorry for the crudeness, but true.

Blatant disregard for the first amendment however I understand the reasoning. However like someone said I think it's for the Muslims and not for other shooters. 

Next up, making ALL the internet legally "Media"! ANY part that releases their names, SOON their "affiliations: (religious of otherwise, but we KNOW it's the first that they want to hide.Because we can't have the Muslims living in Fear of "backlash", can we? AAAAARRRGGHGHGHGH!!!!!!

:JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

If the Internet is considered media, will his treasonous act result in us discussing it or inquiring about it become a crime also.

will attempting to find out truth be made illegal and result in a ban of Internet access?

thats what may be coming down track on that train . IMO.

I wanna hear Trump give his opinion on this.

How the hell does BO get away with this? Freedom of the press!  How dare he!

BO uses the Constitution like ordinary people use toilet paper. Sorry for the crudeness, but true.

It's BS for Barry Soetoro.  He is deliberately destroying the Constitution, even if he is a master at Constitutional studies.

Blatant disregard for the first amendment however I understand the reasoning. However like someone said I think it's for the Muslims and not for other shooters. 

When haven't they been violating the Freedom of the Press?  We need to convince this psychopath that he isn't going to get away with murder.  We need gun control so that the criminals/muslims will have a better chance.  If gun control is implemented, and only the criminals have the guns, that's a (convenient) force to be reckoned with. 

If the Internet is considered media, will his treasonous act result in us discussing it or inquiring about it become a crime also.

will attempting to find out truth be made illegal and result in a ban of Internet access?

What do you think all of the Internet (CISPA, net neutrality) bills are?

That's definitely got me worried, it'd be the "Illogical" next step, right? Gah!!!!!

:JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Hmmm signs a bill into law about shootings. Shooting happens on college campus in Arizona, media names shooter. Lol

Hmmm signs a bill into law about shootings. Shooting happens on college campus in Arizona, media names shooter. Lol

I just saw that Hah! Even CNN named him! :64pwFDH:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.