Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’, Shocking Exposé

9 posts in this topic

According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events. Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.

cont  http://worldtruth.tv/cnn-journalist-governments-pay-us-to-fake-stories-shocking-expose/

cont 

“The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”
– William Colby, former CIA director

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
– William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)

1 person likes this

The Communist News Network (CNN) fakes news?

Say it ain't so!

Just kidding.

I doubt CNN has reported anything truthful since its inception.

No truth seeker should place any faith in Propaganda Ministry "truth".

Everything is a lie read from White House scripts prepared for brainless masses.

False flags are treated as straight news with no room for rebuttal.

Videos are pathetically fabricated then thrust on the small screen.

I have no respect for anyone that buys any of the bullshet.

Always seek the real truth behind the propaganda "truth".

Always be alert.

:agent_smith:

Please forgive my lack of terminology knowledge, but what does that mean?

is it making a post to put it back on top of thread list?

:1XqXnoz:

The post was something I did not see in the past, however knew cnn was govt controlled, just like most things in the media. Basically this exposes them from the inside. Also I just woke up to hear this broadcast (was asleep as in zzz as in nightime, not asleep like a sheep like many in this world)

I have another place to post the below, but just heard them mention cnn on this I am posting below.

WAKE UP: SMART METERS, WIFI, CELL PHONE TOWERS ARE DANGEROUS; PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS INFORMATION

https://youtu.be/4bJD7WGFEx0?t=784

I recommend watching the whole vid, not just at this part, but even if you let it play 30 seconds on this part,

then go to this link, https://youtu.be/4bJD7WGFEx0?t=1167

it says "cnn is the cover for psychological warfare".

Now proceed to put the video at start or just click this link

WAKE UP: SMART METERS, WIFI, CELL PHONE TOWERS ARE 

DANGEROUS; PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS INFORMATION

-=--

Now I shall finish threads I was reading, then put this where it belongs, either on the thread replying to some folks wanting more info on it (from a few days ago a thread), and probably in its own thread.

1 person likes this

I don't believe what the Western media says anymore. It's all propaganda just like any communist state.

i live in the USA and my trusted news source is RT. I follow police abuse issues and have found ( at least on that issue) them to cover those story's better and are the first to do so. Like the alternative media, their coverage forces our media to cover it whether they want to or not. Or else look bad. I've seen things on RT that are not covered here, or "sugar coated and spun"

and it's not just the media that lies, the court/ judicial system is even worse. They create false criminal records on ppl that are innocent through the use trumped up charges (lies) then forcing us into plea deals by running us broke in court.

this is how it went for me. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9rZgBOdY3k it's a cartoon but sadly it describes our justice system as I saw it, .

RBEAR: glad to see you putting the word out about the smart meters and cell towers. I've been doing that for awhile now too. Another thing that's involved IMO is the Verizon fiber op system that has many options to interact with the smart meter via carrier currents on vlf. I made some recent posts about that on this site.

Edited by Radio
Add mr bill and note to rbear

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.