Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Need to vomit? Ben Bernanke can help.

7 posts in this topic

That gave me a flashback of the character "pizza the hut" from the movie space balls . Geez!

then it changed , above comment no longer applies.

Edited by Radio
Change of vid

That gave me a flashback of the character "pizza the hut" from the movie space balls . Geez!

then it changed , above comment no longer applies.

idk about all that. 2:12 is still pizza da hut to me. Reviewed the vid, looks the same as the one I posted before *shrugs*

After it plays all the way though it switches over to a rant by the same guy about transgender in media, but it still says van by the river. I think there's two vids embedded.

the second one is called "I'm feelin transtastic " it's a pretty good rant about how our media is pushing that crap on our kids.

it changes over as soon as the first one stops. Hit play again.

the top video after playing switches over to the Steve Colbert show doing something about the curse of the Billy's goat.

this happens when you let it play to the end and stop and attempt to play again. Exiting the thread and returning puts it back on the first one.

Edited by Radio
Add

It's a link to a playlist and not a single. Any way I think it's cool to have a bonus like that. Both were good vids! ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.