Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Goodbye illegals: More than 400,000 failed asylum seekers will be deported in EU plan

6 posts in this topic

The Tory Home Secretary has signalled her support for a Brussels initiative to return the migrants who have surged into mainland EU countries in recent months back to Africa.

She is understood to believe the move will help Britain by raising the possibility of migrant camps at Calais being cleared.

Mrs May is due to discuss the plan with other EU interior ministers at a meeting in Brussels today.

And it comes as David Cameron holds fresh talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel today to discuss his plans for a new EU deal for Britain.
-----

Proposals in the document include detaining thousands of failed asylum seekers to stop them from absconding to avoid deportation.

Brussels will also threaten to withdraw aid, trade deals and visa arrangements from African countries refusing to take back economic migrants under the plan.

A special unit of the EU border agency Frontex is to be set up to oversee the deportations, according to the document.

It added: “While member states are primarily responsible for carrying out returns, the immediate creation of a dedicated return office within Frontex should enable it to scale-up its support to facilitate, organise and fund return operations.”
-----

“All measures must be taken to ensure irregular migrants’ effective return, including deportation,” the document said.

It also calls for EU nations to pressure African countries including Burkina Faso, Congo, Eritrea, Zimbabwe and Niger to accept retuned migrants.

“All tools shall be mobilised to increase co-operation on return and re-admission,” added the document.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/610602/Migrants-deported-asylum-seekers-Theresa-May

There's going to be a whole lot of very unhappy immigrants... :ph34r:

"All tools shall be mobilized" ?

i have this uneasy feeling that they are going to end up here (U.S.) 

tool could mean monkey wrenches in our gears. Because where ever they get put there's gonna be problems over accommodating their religion. Such as them demanding their way and not offending Islam by not serving pork and tearing down crosses and putting up arrows pointing to Mecca.

im willing to bet that obumie plays hero with another exec order.

Hi Radio.

Please refer refugees and illegals are terrorists.

That is what they are.

These undesirable thugs will be squeezed into USA.

Causing hatred, shortages and even more unrest.

Just as M***** Kenyan traitor Hussein Obama and his cronies orchestrated.

They will not be stopped except through divine intervention.

Anti?

Cannot be too soon for me buddy.

Peace always.

:angry:

Wow, I'm really shocked by this potential Waking Up of May! Truly brilliant if it works out! I bet she gets huge pressure from the rest of the EU, as well as the "refugees" home countries. Pretty awesome if it pans out, thanks for som ehopefully good news for a change, Lucy! :64pwFDH:

Ok but even if they don't do anything bad, they are still a monkey wrench in our works having to" not offend Islam " by changing our way to suit them. But I guess that's a form of terrorism too. Because it will cause fighting. 

How about a milder term for them like " terrorist pawns " , I don't think most of them understand what's really going on.

but then again maybe I need a good slap to "snap me out of it" IDK maybe I'm too sympathetic?

id better slow down before I become an "addict" only 5 more posts to go.

Edited by Radio
add comment

Ok but even if they don't do anything bad, they are still a monkey wrench in our works having to" not offend Islam " by changing our way to suit them. But I guess that's a form of terrorism too. Because it will cause fighting. 

How about a milder term for them like " terrorist pawns " , I don't think most of them understand what's really going on.

but then again maybe I need a good slap to "snap me out of it" IDK maybe I'm too sympathetic?

id better slow down before I become an "addict" only 5 more posts to go.

:JSfrXsb:

:snapoutofit:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.