Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Stay or Go

Should I stay or should I go   10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stay or should I go

• GTFO (Get the fuck out)
    • STFH (Stay the fuck here)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

So ya'll think me a shill. Gonna make this easy, as I love it, just love it when some jackass admits to create a bait thred, doesn't work, and somehow you morons felt SK got the heat you were aiming at me. Yeah, I can read. So, it's easy, if ya want me to stay, vote stay. If go, vote go. I will honor the vote and leave you all to your ignorance. Either way, it was fun, and I had a blast. Probably won't bother with a return, though. You don't seem an audience that would appericate or approve. So make it quick. I'll check her in the morning. Peace.

Way too much is being made about that thread in that thread. I had a meltdown last night and shouldn't have posted in it. It was not a "plan" regardless of what some people think and there was no need for a plan B because there wasn't a plan A. There's no need for you to leave and I never had a single thought about you being any kind of shill. 

1 person likes this

What in the heck is going on? A lot of people here like you, that's obvious.
Not everyone is going to get along (although you want them to cuz you're like that yo) :wink:
... and that's okay. We're all different and we're gonna clash sometimes; that's natural.
We bring our own perspective and experience to the forum and that's what makes it so cool.
Have a smoke and a drink and stick around for the fun and excitement. 

2 people like this

People will think what they want to think and none of us can stop that and perhaps nor should we.

Why we stay or go at sites is largely related to why we are there in the first place. Some are here in CT land to learn, others give their time freely to teach what they have learned.

I'm not sure is reasons exist beyond those two and socializing with people of a like mind. I can't say I'm in CT land to make friends, but neither am I here to make enemies. To be honest I am horrified about what happened in the transition from old school dial up BB's to what we have today as the modern version. Much knowledge has been lost and the objectives of the original scene have not only been lost they have been trashed. mashed. stabbed. backstabbed and buried. I feel I have to go back to teaching people what they have missed and it isn't pretty. You have to really feel a need to teach what you have learned because you often will not be thanked for it and you end up being the focus of attacks.

Everyone knows something. The secrets they have uncovered, what they found out as a result of the places they worked or people they ran into who spilled something. If everyone shares what they know or what they think they know more puzzle pieces are on the table and we can see a bigger picture than ever before.

Whether you stay or go the ball is in your court.  It is just a matter of your motivations and whether hold them deeply enough.

I have had a few blow ups with people in the CT scene over the years, but the ones who were not agents etc I was able to hang around and prove myself to them and sort out our differences over time. We can't all agree on everything and there is no need to. We don't have to agree on everything to get along with one another.

2 people like this

I don't know which I am more, embrassed that I got so easily shook, or happy I have such cool commrades. You guys are the best. Thanks ^.^

If its your first..flounce with rant ....give yourself 10 points.  I love a good thread like this and flouncing is underrated...we all need a reason to vent occasionally.

Be happy you have the opportunity to do it and take it back :)

It's funny how you can get labeled a shill by people that don't agree with you. The other thing that's funny is how people hold so dearly "the facts" according to Wikipedia. You are a unique individual entitled to your opinion and free access to the ignore button. I highly recommend it! The light of the soul trumps any perceived truth in The World of Man and the person claiming truth gets his knowledge from books, not from the divine.

Stick around, Mr. Jedi. :hug:

I don't know which I am more, embrassed that I got so easily shook, or happy I have such cool commrades. You guys are the best. Thanks ^.^

Ii refrained from weighing in one way or the other, since ultimately it is your choice and yours alone to make.

That being said, I am glad you decided to stay. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.