Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Greatest Military Coup Ever Could Now Be Underway on U.S. Soil

22 posts in this topic

Greatest Military Coup Ever Could Now Be Underway on U.S. Soil

By conspiracyclub - Oct 7, 2015

In yesterday’s post titled, Obama Talks Martial Law, Texas Takeover, and Conspiracy Theory, you were introduced to just how sick a set of rules Obama plays by. There is not a moral or ethical fiber anywhere in his person. Just when it seemed like there was no one anywhere willing to stand up to the President who behaves like a 6th grade school girl, it turns out a whistleblower has stepped forward, somewhat reluctantly, and revealed that the plans of the New World Order, the Bilderberg’s, the Illuminati, etc., all of which obviously include Obama, are in for a serious smack down if what this whistleblower says is true. Based on how easily some of the information could be verified, and given who the host of the video below is, I’m going to take the man at his word at the very least for the portions involving the The International Court of Justice.

What are the odds ?

There is obviously a great deal more discussed in the interview, and in much deeper detail, so I encourage you to listen and share with a friend. Drake says that when the time comes, local broadcasting will be commandeered, and announcements will be made to cut down on the panic of the populace. If you listen to Benjamin Fullford or David Wilcock regularly, you know that their connections within the Pentagon are solid. Let’s all hope and pray for a safe and speedy end to this vaccination of our planet from all the filth that has ruled over it for centuries.

I would like to know who Drake is

I might watch the vid, but up front I'll say that the names of Wilcock and Fullford are going to make people not bother. Can you maybe say why you think this report/theory has validity even for those who don't trust those two?

I might watch the vid, but up front I'll say that the names of Wilcock and Fullford are going to make people not bother. Can you maybe say why you think this report/theory has validity even for those who don't trust those two?

I don't know who Wilcock or Fullford are but I find a lot of topics that catch my interest . Its your job to take or share your opinion of anything .

I think my biggest question with all this stuff is ; What if ? and Way not ?

Edited by CSB

Drake is a canuck. He can't rap or sing, but does a pretty good job acting

Drake is a canuck. He can't rap or sing, but does a pretty good job acting

He's a black hebrew don't cha know.

Sorry, but anything that ever involves Benjamin fullford I have stayed away from
for years now. He's nothing but a flake! No one would ever telegraph their moves
ahead of time like this.

If there will be any real coup attempted, it will come with no planning with any preset
dates. A situation will present itself, and if it is right, then they will make their move.

I already did a thread on this which made much more sense than this silly preplanned
notion.

Sorry, but anything that ever involves Benjamin fullford I have stayed away from
for years now. He's nothing but a flake! No one would ever telegraph their moves
ahead of time like this.

If there will be any real coup attempted, it will come with no planning with any preset
dates. A situation will present itself, and if it is right, then they will make their move.

I already did a thread on this which made much more sense than this silly preplanned
notion.

I have to agree. Which is why I notice how the news keeps telegraphing pretty much the whole world full of wars these days. Everybody seems to formally announce their battle plans. That in itself should be a dead giveaway that it's just part of the show.

I have to agree. Which is why I notice how the news keeps telegraphing pretty much the whole world full of wars these days. Everybody seems to formally announce their battle plans. That in itself should be a dead giveaway that it's just part of the show.

Sometimes they call certain situations saber rattling.

Sometimes they call certain situations saber rattling.

Yeah, but then they actually go and carry them out in many cases. 

Yeah, but then they actually go and carry them out in many cases. 

Yeah, sometimes, and sometimes its not really what it appears to be, so of
course we are not always in the know. At this point though, do we really care
anymore? I know I don't. Let them all shoot one another.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.