Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Roseburg Rally Goes Viral, Patriots Standing Nationwide

35 posts in this topic

t’s been roughly 36 hours since a patriot in Oregon—local activist Casey Runyan—posted on Facebook to say that “on Friday, we assemble.” Runyan’s words were a direct call to patriots in the Pacific NW to stand with citizens in Roseburg who have already made it clear that Obama is not welcome there for his planned visit on Friday. The call was regional…but the answer was national. The rally went viral. Not even the mainstream Obama cheering section can ignore it anymore.

In that 36 hours, 23,000 people have been invited on Facebook alone, not counting emails, Twitter, and other social media. Watching the incoming links on PHS yesterday, I counted no less than 26 various patriot, gun, and prepper forums who were discussing it. Almost 2,500 people are listed as “going” on Facebook with another 1,000 as “maybe.” A search on Facebook for posts about the rally net an astronomical number of results. To say that Runyan’s words sparked a firestorm is like saying Hillary is possibly a bit of a liar.

What really stands out about this rally isn’t just the national distaste for yet another narcissistic move by the naked emperor. It’s the patriots who already left from Ohio to make it to Oregon by Friday to stand with the citizens of Roseburg. It’s the guy who, on his own, collected a few hundred dollars from patriots across the country to provide high-quality signs for the rally. It’s the hundreds and hundreds of comments from people in every state…
-----

At what point does the President have the right to force himself on the People? 
Do the People not have the right to refuse him?

http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/roseburg-rally-goes-viral-patriots-standing-nationwide/

:balpk:

Is it this Casey Runyon? Seems like a straight up guy but was defeated by the incumbent Democrap in the last election.

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/images/thumb/c/ce/CaseyRunyan.jpg/200px-CaseyRunyan.jpg

Casey Runyan was a 2014 Republican candidate for District 9 of the Oregon House of Representatives.

Biography

Runyan attended Portland Community College for Aviation Science. His professional experience includes working ground maintenance at a golf course. He served in the United States Marine Corps.[1]

Issues

Campaign themes

On his Facebook page, Runyan said he ran for the following reasons:[1]

• Excerpt: "As State Representative, my oath to protect and defend the constitution against all enemies of foreign and domestic nature will never let down. I will never forget who I work for (you) and my mission to protect your liberties will never be over as long as there are assembly members bent on violating them."

http://ballotpedia.org/Casey_Runyan

Wish I knew where it was going to be held.

From the facebook:

These are the final details for tomorrow's rally. Don't expect changes from this.

1. The event is now at 11am. 

2. You are responsible to find your own parking. You may want to come early.

3. Once you have found a parking spot, proceed to one of the three locations:
a) LOCATION 1: Intersection of Stuart Parkway and Aviation Dr., Roseburg.
b) LOCATION 2: Intersection of Edenbower Blvd and Hwy 99, Roseburg

https://www.facebook.com/events/1642689462646090/permalink/1642992695949100/

I read about some of this and am just (with not much other choice) going to see what happens, if we get to see it play out at all.

I read about some of this and am just (with not much other choice) going to see what happens, if we get to see it play out at all.

I would like to go but I don't think I'll be able to.
The facebook page says the media will be there.

Roseburg Beacon Publisher: Obama WILL NOT Be Welcomed at Umpqua College Funerals

He also said Westboro Baptist Church is planning on" protesting" the funerals.

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Funerals of UCC Shooting

Shortly after news of the tragedy broke, the Westboro Twitter account became active with their members tweeting “God repays with the #UCCShooting. We pray you be reconciled to God!” Later the group went back on Twitter to say “While we were seeing the face of America’s godless youth in one state, God sent the shooter to another!”

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/umpqua-roseburg-oregon-community-college-shooting-victims-funeral-westboro-baptist-church/
:lulz3:

I just drove down Harvard and theres a media van already sitting there.

I have to work tommorow but I can drive by if the roads open.

Edited by Redlistvet
Spelling

@Westboro WTF?? Nobody knows the mind of God, you morons. Lock yourselves in a monastery and take a vow of silence and shut down that twitter crap.

The stupidity, it hurts. It's unfortunate that space travel is a hoax because if we could ship morons off planet, say Mars, then the rest of us would stand a better chance of survival.

Yeah, their not going to find a very nice welcoming committee if they do show. Supposedly the freedom riders, other mc's and other groups are going to run them off.

He also said Westboro Baptist Church is planning on" protesting" the funerals.

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Funerals of UCC Shooting

Shortly after news of the tragedy broke, the Westboro Twitter account became active with their members tweeting “God repays with the #UCCShooting. We pray you be reconciled to God!” Later the group went back on Twitter to say “While we were seeing the face of America’s godless youth in one state, God sent the shooter to another!”

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/umpqua-roseburg-oregon-community-college-shooting-victims-funeral-westboro-baptist-church/

I seen a video similar to what I have heard/read about these people. Basically in the video they would put out an ad of a person to be a hooker. Someone would reply to it and they would be lured out to some place (like remote trailer). They would be given beers (already opened with some kind of tranquilizer). The person was waiting with their friends for x, but the woman says she enjoys a man who likes his beer and won't let them in her without at least one down. She also drinks to make it seem like its her thing. (hers was not tainted). After this while they were tranquilized, they were tied up and brought to the church to "expose the degenerates(or some other word)". They k i l)led them for their sins on stage claiming they are doing the will of God, while everyone in the congregation watched. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.