Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Cabal Resorting To Extreme Threats As Their Power Structure Crumbles

16 posts in this topic

Senior cabalists in the West are threatening tsunamis, nuclear terror, death camps and other atrocities as their grip on world power continues to slip. The Russian, Iranian and Pentagon attack against Saudi Arabian, Israeli and Turkish troops in Syria appears to be the most visible trigger for these threats. Furthermore, a serious attack on the Bush/Netanyahu Nazionist faction’s drug money is also behind the new rash of threats. However, the biggest threat of all remains the likely implosion and nationalization of the privately owned system of central banks. There continue to be signs some sort of financial event involving the owners of the Federal Reserve Board, the European Central Bank and the Bank of Japan is imminent, according to multiple sources.

There are hints that November 5th could be a key date for the cabal, possibly involving a massive tsunami hitting the East Coast of the United States as well as many other nations facing the Atlantic Ocean. The cabal is leaving multiple hints to this effect.

First of all, take a look at this cover of the January edition of the Rothschild controlled Economist magazine:

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/economist_magazine_jan2015.jpg

Take note of German Chancellor Angela Merkel on the front with her hands making the masonic sign of a pyramid in the center of that picture. After this issue appeared, the Rothschilds bought the magazine Charlie Hebdo and staged the fake massacre of its staff over a “Mohamed Cartoon.” After this fake incident, Rothschild puppet politicians were ordered to march in Paris. Note Angela Merkel in a picture of that march below making exactly the same hand sign as in the economist cover.

http://static.thanhniennews.com/uploaded/andien/2015_01_11/paris_cbzp.jpg?width=840

This has been pointed out by others but we mention it to show how the Rothschilds may have occultly advertised in their magazine a much more horrific event they are engineering. In the bottom right hand corner of the Economist cover there are two arrows, one saying 11.5 and the other 11.3. There has been a lot of speculation that 11.3 refers to the 311 (March 11, 2011) nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan. Members of the Rothschild family made it clear to this writer at the time they were behind that mass murder incident. Now last week at his UN speech, Japanese Rothschild slave Prime Minister Shinzo Abe referred to “November 5th, World Tsunami Day.”

http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/10/05/cabal-resorting-to-extreme-threats-as-their-power-structure-crumbles/

Fulford is disinfo as far as I can tell. He is always saying that the cabal is about to collapse, all the while they get stronger(so it seems).

He is here to make us believe that someone else is winning the fight for us so that we wont get off of our fat asses and clean our own house.

Fulford is disinfo as far as I can tell. He is always saying that the cabal is about to collapse, all the while they get stronger(so it seems).

He is here to make us believe that someone else is winning the fight for us so that we wont get off of our fat asses and clean our own house.

That's the problem I have with religion...the savior complex and that we're children. As I've said before, people need to solve their own problems and fix their own errors instead of begging for help all the time. There's an entire coalition that are saying the cabal is collapsing including Steve Quayle and the Hagmanns. Year after year it's the same.

Puleeze!

2 people like this

That's the problem I have with religion...the savior complex and that we're children. As I've said before, people need to solve their own problems and fix their own errors instead of begging for help all the time. There's an entire coalition that are saying the cabal is collapsing including Steve Quayle and the Hagmanns. Year after year it's the same.

Puleeze!

The cabal is indeed collapsing though.... BUT the cabal is a fragmented group collective. One pillar collapses and the rest are ok. They then put another pillar in its place over time. So unless someone takes out all of the supporting pillars at once. They will never fall!

1 person likes this

Agreed: I usually take what Fulford says with a pinch of salt; however, don't be surprised if he actually eventually gets something right, even if only partly-right.

Puleeze!

I agree with you on this. People have been waiting for 2000 years for Jesus to save the world as things just get worse and worse. We can't expect someone else to do it for us. I do pray but I am praying for help getting people to understand the problem and snap out of their delusions so we can fix it. A little help from above wouldn't hurt though.

The cabal is indeed collapsing though.... BUT the cabal is a fragmented group collective. One pillar collapses and the rest are ok. They then put another pillar in its place over time. So unless someone takes out all of the supporting pillars at once. They will never fall!

You may have a point with the pillar analogy.

Agreed: I usually take what Fulford says with a pinch of salt; however, don't be surprised if he actually eventually gets something right, even if only partly-right.

Stranger things have happened right?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.