Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

Columbus killed way more than Hitler

210 posts in this topic

It isn't just the numbers, it's the reasons. Evil is evil, and trying to make Hitler look better is just rationalizing evil. 

It isn't just the numbers, it's the reasons. Evil is evil, and trying to make Hitler look better is just rationalizing evil. 

isn't it amazing the hitler idolizing you see these days. And how all Jewish sects are lumped together and demonized. Sheeple are oblivious to the fact that hitlers third riech was the sick ones who started mind control. The experimentation on the Jewish led to the precursor of mk-ultra and monarch programming. The CIA brought all of the nazi scientist over on a free ride pass under project paperclip. And evil Dr Mengal and his associates were in the mix. So next time you see a mass shooting by some young person and we discuss how he was an asset mk-ultra or monarch programming victim you can thank the nazi war criminals  and their methhead nazi leader Adolfo. 

Now that there has been some pushback on this forum against fascism we will probably see more anti-semantic and nazi/hitler type posting.... What I mean is a ramp up of the increase we have already seen.

isn't it amazing the hitler idolizing you see these days. And how all Jewish sects are lumped together and demonized. Sheeple are oblivious to the fact that hitlers third riech was the sick ones who started mind control. The experimentation on the Jewish led to the precursor of mk-ultra and monarch programming. The CIA brought all of the nazi scientist over on a free ride pass under project paperclip. And evil Dr Mengal and his associates were in the mix. So next time you see a mass shooting by some young person and we discuss how he was an asset mk-ultra or monarch programming victim you can thank the nazi war criminals  and their methhead nazi leader Adolfo. 

Now that there has been some pushback on this forum against fascism we will probably see more anti-semantic and nazi/hitler type posting.... What I mean is a ramp up of the increase we have already seen.

The other day the forum's first page was flooded with all anti-Jew threads. There was a lot of damage done yesterday by a smiling hitler avatar. But I agree, it will get worse, since it seems to be encouraged and approved.

Yeah, the double standard is glaring. Of course, they'll tell you that the bad Nazis were all really Jews. To them, every bad person is a Jew, and every Jew is a bad person. Then they go on and on about how rational and enlightened they are, and they whine that nobody wants to "debate" them. They will openly state that NASA was started by Nazis, then extol the virtues of Nazis/Hitler. They admit that islam is an evil scourge, then say that the Jews are running the show... or is it the Vatican? No problem, the Vatican is run by Jews too, of course.

They're walking right into the kingdom of the Beast.

Amen to that WH. Gotta hold the ground, lest it be taken as they did the Reddit. Openly, admitively they came, recruited, put people in mod spots, and turned an open forum for critical discussion into a nazi echochamber.

Also, Khan killed more than anyone. We shouldn't be racists against the jews, but the mongolians. >.> They keep knocking down my city wall

Just to be clear, don't hate mongolians, i needed it for the setup. Tis all. Personally, I love ya all, and in whatever God made ya. He doesn't make mistakes, so I gotta figure that means you, a being of his creation, is fuckin awesome, until ya prove me wrong ^.^ Even then, I just need a six pack to get over it. e.e

You have to wonder why there is so much obsession with Hitler and the Nazis. Can't people focus on current dick-taters and thwart their plot to turn the empire into a river of blood? What about the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor? Shouldn't they get equal time?

Hating on Columbus is akin to the blacks crying about slavery........history does shape the present but why carry around all that ancestral baggage when you can just BE what you are right now without blaming ghosts.

1 person likes this

You have to wonder why there is so much obsession with Hitler and the Nazis. Can't people focus on current dick-taters and thwart their plot to turn the empire into a river of blood? What about the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor? Shouldn't they get equal time?

U have to study history to learn about the past and present. Also the Japanese were allowed to Bomb Pearl Harbor in order to justify the war. 

re to the first __, if you listen to the audio on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4678-david-duke-leading-jewish-publication-boasts-that-jews-lead-efforts-for-refugees/ it states that a majority of Jews are actually, while divided on a few issues, support the talimude. There are very few who do not. I came across info on the subject that maybe only around 1k in Isreal do not support it. If you leave this out, further review puts that number at only 20%. If you leave that number out, (will update with link if I can find it again, but for this moment I will say that some country ruler guy said that if Jews want others to not want to out them, they should at least follow the torah instead of saying one thing and doing another. 

Also if you have been following the videos posted, the Nazi's were funded by the same people, Jews. It was problem, reaction, solution. The only thing they didn't forsee is the reaction/solution getting so big. So what did they do which was planned all along? Literally anniolate Germany during/after WWII. You also have to wonder why

"The leader of Great Britain himself finally admitted that "we were on the wrong side".
Churchill's words at Yalta, "We killed the wrong pig".
So when anyone defends the war against Hitler, just ask how they can still hold that view when even the leader of that war finally admitted that he was wrong." http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4679-german-actor-traveled-the-country-dressed-as-hitler-says-people-were-happy-to-see-him/ 

Also the us let it go on so long as so they could go and take all the Nazi's research and whatnot and use it for their own. The Nazi's figured this out and destroyed alot of their research that was done so that it couldn't be used by the Jews who were overpowering them. Fortunately or unfortunately, lots of it got into the wrong hands during the invasion and after. Now if everyone was neutral, none of this stuff would not need to be done and history/discoveries could actually be learned from more. Basically the US and friends wanted to allow it to happen as much as possible then go in and take the goods to benefit Isreal/US/alliances. As you see the same people were funding both sides.  

Also on this subject:

The reason most people think antisemitism is insane is because to truly explain it you have to go back centuries and hop thru dozen of countries etc. And thats just in the modern era.

It strains credulity and you come off like a raving maniac for even knowing all this stuff.

--

The more you know "above the average person", the more they have only two choices: to recognize you are right and they are ignorant, thus threatening their ego and requiring humility, courage, and honesty, which then bears the responsibility to act and the effort to study, which then leaves the only real choice, effortless choice, to call you insane.

Who cares, if they say its anti-simetic or insane the truth is the truth,we must spread this message at all cost. It is "insane" for how long this has been going on because the people doing it are insane. For every young person that brushes it off there is another next to them with an open mind. comments can be referenced on http://www.dailystormer.com/nikolai-starikov-explains-europes-refugee-crisis-someone-from-above-is-doing-this/

Edited by rbear
+ source

White Holocaust by Pastor V S Harrell

Small booklet does the numbers. 
But it is incomplete. It does not factor the Boer Wars 1 and 2, and some other significant White wars.

I will tell you the truth brother, from my research, and you can do your own.
The short and sweet of it is that Jews have killed already half of all Whites in the world today, and furthermore they have fully exterminated 100% all Whites in the world previously at least one time already, but from 2 other sources I recently discovered has it already at 6 times. We are not the first wave of the Storm Troopers from the Stars on this earth.

In addition to the aforementioned booklet, you can watch a video on youtube posted by Arcodeaus entitled Paleo Caucasoid Second Wave.

To my knowledge, you and I today are not the second wave, we are the 7th.

http://www.dailystormer.com/nikolai-starikov-explains-europes-refugee-crisis-someone-from-above-is-doing-this/#comment-2290597615

Edited by rbear
+ref & vid

The short and sweet of it is that Jews have killed already half of all Whites in the world today, and furthermore they have fully exterminated 100% all Whites in the world previously at least one time already, but from 2 other sources I recently discovered has it already at 6 times.

Alright, hold on. And this is me being honestly asking here, cause my math sense is confused. You're saying the Jews killed the white race, fully 100% 6 times over? Can I ask how anyone is white on the planet today? Is this teaching linage? Cause if you're saved, then you are reborn in christ, and your fleshly matter matter not.

U have to study history to learn about the past and present. Also the Japanese were allowed to Bomb Pearl Harbor in order to justify the war. 

re to the first __, if you listen to the audio on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4678-david-duke-leading-jewish-publication-boasts-that-jews-lead-efforts-for-refugees/ it states that a majority of Jews are actually, while divided on a few issues, support the talimude. There are very few who do not. I came across info on the subject that maybe only around 1k in Isreal do not support it. If you leave this out, further review puts that number at only 20%. If you leave that number out, (will update with link if I can find it again, but for this moment I will say that some country ruler guy said that if Jews want others to not want to out them, they should at least follow the torah instead of saying one thing and doing another. 

Also if you have been following the videos posted, the Nazi's were funded by the same people, Jews. It was problem, reaction, solution. The only thing they didn't forsee is the reaction/solution getting so big. So what did they do which was planned all along? Literally anniolate Germany during/after WWII. You also have to wonder why

"The leader of Great Britain himself finally admitted that "we were on the wrong side".
Churchill's words at Yalta, "We killed the wrong pig".
So when anyone defends the war against Hitler, just ask how they can still hold that view when even the leader of that war finally admitted that he was wrong." http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4679-german-actor-traveled-the-country-dressed-as-hitler-says-people-were-happy-to-see-him/ 

Also the us let it go on so long as so they could go and take all the Nazi's research and whatnot and use it for their own. The Nazi's figured this out and destroyed alot of their research that was done so that it couldn't be used by the Jews who were overpowering them. Fortunately or unfortunately, lots of it got into the wrong hands during the invasion and after. Now if everyone was neutral, none of this stuff would not need to be done and history/discoveries could actually be learned from more. Basically the US and friends wanted to allow it to happen as much as possible then go in and take the goods to benefit Isreal/US/alliances. As you see the same people were funding both sides.  

Have you ever considered that the 'Jewish' cover was a smoke and mirror act to let the lucaferian agenda take place with a scapegoat intact. satan was trying to wipe out the Jewish race to keep Biblical prophecy from being fulfilled. And yes hitler and his occultic army were used. And yes they were funded from all sides, and yes money was made from the rebuilding by same said funders. Yes satan has infiltrated the Jewish people and yes  a large remnant have remained unstained. Satan used the whole nazi fiasco to set himself up higher on the world power scale. So yes hitler and the nazis were just puppets and pawns used and discarded by the dark puppeteer.

This is why I curl up in my warm and fuzzy flat earth blanket. So much less emotion. Your average poster can talk about Jews, NWO, 911, Sandy Hook, etc. all day long, but when it comes to the overarching world shape, they go harrumph and walk off the stage. phew!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.