Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Federal Bureau of Prisons cuts Porck from it's menu

25 posts in this topic

And these big tough criminals just passively take it, the same criminals who would riot over lost internet privileges.

And these big tough criminals just passively take it, the same criminals who would riot over lost internet privileges.

Mind control, America housing more people per capita in prisons than any other country is by design not by default. They have a captive audience in which they can experiment on at will. In these private run facilities they can groom the smartest and toughest for a life of crime above the law. 

Here is an example of what grooming can accomplish. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/07/living/harvard-debate-team-loses-to-prison-inmates-feat/

Mind control, America housing more people per capita in prisons than any other country is by design not by default. They have a captive audience in which they can experiment on at will. In these private run facilities they can groom the smartest and toughest for a life of crime above the law. 

Here is an example of what grooming can accomplish. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/07/living/harvard-debate-team-loses-to-prison-inmates-feat/

Exactly. FEMA camp practice.

I don't know about the pork ordeal in federal prisons but one thing I know for a fact is that Islam is being pushed as a religion in prisons . My source just got out of a Illinois prison for smoking weed .

Reality is Islame should be a growing concern for America . When it's being pushed in prisons and public schools it wont be long before Christian heads will be rolling .

1 person likes this

I don't know about the pork ordeal in federal prisons but one thing I know for a fact is that Islam is being pushed as a religion in prisons . My source just got out of a Illinois prison for smoking weed .

Reality is Islame should be a growing concern for America . When it's being pushed in prisons and public schools it wont be long before Christian heads will be rolling .

Of course, Christian heads are already rolling, just not yet in the US, at least not that we hear much about. And once again, the silence from the anti-religion (read anti-Christian) crowd is deafening.

Re. "kosher captivity"... I'd call it "halal captivity".

Are there enough Muslims in prison to warrant this change in menu? Did they put it to a vote? Send the criminals back to the ME or Africa before they commit their crimes in our country then we won't have to feed them. I know, it's too simple....and offensive!

Edited by YourMom2

The world is as spineless pussies against islam. It should be banned as a hate crime and the people have the power to do it. Open season on the scum of the earth.:IjskEWt:

1 person likes this

Besides some here being vegetarians, how many here do not eat pork?
Ham Sandwiches... yummy. I do, and just finished one moments ago just
before I spotted this thread... lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.