Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Obama Arms ISIS-Linked Militants, Pushes Gun Control On Very Same Day

4 posts in this topic

Even more shocking, Obama did the very same thing after the 2013 D.C. Navy Yard shooting.

The president approved the re-arming of the Syrian opposition, which predominantly consists of ISIS and its affiliates, on Oct. 1, the same day Obama suggested the U.S. should start banning guns after the Umpqua Community College shooting.

“The approval came at a National Security Council meeting on Thursday,” CNN reported. “…The President also emphasized to his team that the U.S. would continue to support the Syrian opposition as Russia enters the war-torn country.”

Virtually all of the rebels in Syria have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State since at least 2013. cont http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/obama-arms-isis-linked-militants-pushes-gun-control-on-very-same-day/

Related Posts:

1. Obama: The Second Amendment Only Applies to Al-Qaeda
  2. Obama Wants Your Guns, Despite Committing War Crimes In The Middle East
  3. NRA chief pushes for concealed-carry legislation
  4. Mass Shooting Follows Obama’s Latest Anti-Second Amendment Push
  5. Obama Calls on Lawmakers to Help Change US Gun Laws After Oregon Shooting
  6. NANNY STATE PUSHES SEX ON CHILDREN
  7. US Senate Says Right to Keep & Bear Arms is Debatable
  8. The White House rejects a gun-free zone around Barack Obama
  9. US Firearms Industry Sees Unprecedented Surge Under Obama
  10. Nationalist pushes radical liberalization of home defense laws
  11. White House: Obama Prepared To Act ‘Unilaterally’ Again Using ‘Executive Authority’ On Guns
  12. Obama Eulogy: US Blind to Mayhem of Gun Violence
  13. Twisted America: Any idiot who can’t even read can still vote, but Obama seeks to deny Bill of Rights to citizens who can’t manage their personal finances
  14. James Tracy Responds To Latest MSM Assault
  15. Second Amendment allows arms to fight tyranny

I think he knows that some of our military will not go along with going against the constitution and he's trying to bend and break laws to get foreign troops here to do his dirty work. 

I wonder if he did it with intent. Ya know, just to piss off the party of no? Don't get me wrong, I disagree with both arming terrorists, and since the first day it was reported we were sending them money, i was like, "no, that won't work well for anyone that isn't someone." Then McCain went down there, baptised em all in the spirit of war and general asshattery, and the next week, ISIS pops up. Then we aid "the rebels" in fighting "ISIS" by misdropping supplies to the "enemy". The same nation that can put a man on the fuckin moon can't drop a crate right from 100'? Bitch please, that's insulting to our service men and women. If it was just one drop, okay, hell, i'm a fuck up, i get that it happens. Twice? Now come on guys, we really need to get our shit together. How many was the total though, four, five? Somewhere in the neighborhood, and that was just in one season, and not including all the shiney new shit they got when we "rebuilt" Iraq. Can't really call a smolder pile of shit rebuilt though... or can you? *mind wanders*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.