Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Know thy enemy

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys. It's me. I can't chat room with you, so I wanna talk about something with you, that normally I would save for such settings, but since I can't, yadda yadda yadda.

Today we had a thread that got everyone on tis. Everyone. Don't lie. Don't be that guy/gal. "I never felt anything!" e.e shut up AI and listen for a minute.

Today we saw alot of things. Some good, some bad. So I'mma aid. I want people to learn, and in that desire, I find it my duty to teach. Lest I be a hypocrit. That's why I'm here. That's why I wasted my time on Reddit, ATS, and who knows who's next (LOP's format is the worst. Seriously Shep, go over there, tell them how you actually design a site, and then I *might* go back. What a cluster fuck. No lie.). 

Back to point. Know who you're dealing with. Ya know how I look at things, and why it even matters the slightest to you? I'll tell ya. I put myself in that person's shoes. Now, sure, I can't possibly, not really. At best I can guess. *Shrugs* That is what makes me human.

Humans are amazing. I think even the AI admitted it. We can do things, that no matter weither ya quantum it, or add a billion ram, can't even be copied. Oh, they'll tell you it can. They can photo(shop) anything. But the reality is that's why we're all still standing today.

See, in the old days, when God walked the earth with us, namely Enoch, but he says pural when talking, so it wasn't just Enoch there, we read "There is nothing he can't accomplish" in refrence to man. In that, Satan saw his only chance to take the throne. All it takes is man putting him on it, and it will be accomplished.

Know who your true father is, and allow the true king of your heart to reign. ^.^ By doing so you'll finally understand what your advesary is up to.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
1 person likes this

Enlightening comment.

Really do not have too much to add.

Do wish members could get along with each other.

No one likes to be singled out or ganged up on by others.

Always look to the Father.

Things will be fine.

God bless.

SK

Enlightening comment.

Really do not have too much to add.

Do wish members could get along with each other.

No one likes to be singled out or ganged up on by others.

Always look to the Father.

Things will be fine.

God bless.

SK

Fear. Anytime something is done in hate, the source was fear. I know, that word, "hate" or "hater" gets thrown around alot today to the point of e.e roll, but that really is the source. People got scared about stuff, and reacted. I was in fear I was being called a shill in the chatroom, and made a mild ass of myself while also being my cheeky/cheery self. It's simply who I am. You can't be what anyone wants you to be SK, you just gotta do you. God made you for a reason. He made you unquie for a reason. Now what you do with that talent(s) is up to you. We all answer at the end of the day, but the time between is ours to mold. 

I have no words to explain this comment so i hope this expression suffices.

My_Snapshot_41.thumb.jpg.030360d6dcef6ec

2 people like this

Hi Ukshep.

Wow.

Still shaken by that pose.

Seeking a spot in WWE any time soon?

Just joking.

I like that unusual pose.

Oh well.

Some folks do think I am a bit weird.

Enjoy life.

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.