Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Is Adolph Hitler Avatar Offensive

15 posts in this topic

And I thought you were done. Yes, it's offensive when you flood the forum and that's all that is visible! 

Yes. Adolph Hitler is a monster, and even if you don't agree with that, what imagine do you think it sets when ol AH is in the top 5 posters? I'll tell ya the message it sends, "White power tin hats, they are the worst." If you cared about distributing truth more than stroking your own ego, you'd listen to Cin, as she's trying to show you compassion, but you can't see that because you don't know what it is. Let her help, brother, and God bless ya.

Go back to your old one. I can't take you seriously with your new one. Hitler, along with the rest of the major WW2 parties, was an evil man. Can't represent yourself seriously that way. Also, it potentially says you're a shill and here to discredit.

I chose my avatar to represent a "challenge" to what we think is the truth, since clearly the animal in my avatar can't and doesn't exist, but it looks very real. So, solomonkane, maybe pick something that represents something about you, something that might intrigue people rather than make them want to puke.

It doesn't bother me because I know that's not who you are, and even though some
may not agree, it's a part of history, and if you so choose to use that as your avatar,
well then you have that right. Especially since this forum is not about censorship.

I used to use the following avatar. Everyone knew it wasn't me, but they thought
it was funny even though it was racist.

http://i.imgur.com/dS4U7Gu.jpg

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

So caught up in representing yourselves, you forgot the mission. The mission is to save. Fuckin' AIs. -.-

Most people associate Hitler with genocide but he was also a master of propaganda. Mr. Kane, you don't seem like someone that wishes to spread propaganda.

Here's another Puritan from your era, Old Ironsides (Oliver Cromwell) . Ain't nothin' gay about that feathery hat!!

http://enrichmentjournal.ag.org/images/200402_images/116_ironsides.gif

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

I'll get a lot of hate for this. But when you look at it from a ct standpoint. Hitler was a good guy. I mean history tells us he was an evil man. and he did evil things and i in no way condone what he did. But in context with conspiracy theory, he tried to eradicate the jews (the 1% elite, who have enslaved us and continue to do so) and that is exactly what most people these days want. Freedom and to fight and destroy the nwo!

2 people like this

I'll get a lot of hate for this. But when you look at it from a ct standpoint. Hitler was a good guy. I mean history tells us he was an evil man. and he did evil things and i in no way condone what he did. But in context with conspiracy theory, he tried to eradicate the jews (the 1% elite, who have enslaved us and continue to do so) and that is exactly what most people these days want. Freedom and to fight and destroy the nwo!

The Jews he killed were not the ones doing evil. He never got near TPTB, whose "Jewishness" is a sham, but real Jews took all the brunt of what should have been aimed at the real criminals. It's always the common people who get the suffering and death. If Hitler were a good guy, he'd have tried to assassinate Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warbergs, and the whole gang. But no; it was the people running little shops, the people minding their own business, the people who had no more responsibility for what their leaders were doing than we do today (should we applaud O for actively persecuting white Christian America?). And consider this: WWII's aftermath was the end game, and Hitler was the spearhead of that war. He served the purposes of TPTB to redraw the borders of many nations. Order out of chaos.

I now understand why this board condones forum flooding on this one solitary topic (one day recently, every thread on the first page was Jew hate, and all by the same person). But as I stated yesterday, I have no intention of trying to change anyone's mind, as that's impossible in the face of blind hatred and scapegoating. I just want you all to know that your presumptions about the Jews come from the same propaganda machine that you say only painted them in a good light. As a CT community, I urge you all to stop and think about why the whole world has turned against the Jews, without engaging in victim blaming. Look at islam in the world today: torture, slavery, beheadings and crucifixions, against Christians and Jews. Yet the Jews are blamed for it all, and it won't be long before we Christians will be equally blamed. Then, I assure you, TPTB will suddenly be "revealed" as Christians, and I hope you can connect the dots from there.

The Jews he killed were not the ones doing evil. He never got near TPTB, whose "Jewishness" is a sham

^^ but thats the thing isnt it. Its what he believed that made him do the things he did. He blamed all of the jews regardless of if they were innocent or not. Why else try and eradicate an entire population. After all it was part of his propaganda rise to power!

An important term to mention here is ‘scapegoat’. Hitler and the Nazis said the Jews were responsible for huge events like losing World War One and the economic crisis. But by giving the Jews the blame Hitler created an enemy. Hitler said that all Germany’s problems had been caused by the Jews. Many people believed him.

And sadly thats all it took!

^^ but thats the thing isnt it. Its what he believed that made him do the things he did. He blamed all of the jews regardless of if they were innocent or not. Why else try and eradicate an entire population. After all it was part of his propaganda rise to power!

An important term to mention here is ‘scapegoat’. Hitler and the Nazis said the Jews were responsible for huge events like losing World War One and the economic crisis. But by giving the Jews the blame Hitler created an enemy. Hitler said that all Germany’s problems had been caused by the Jews. Many people believed him.

And sadly thats all it took!

Yes, exactly. And people today believe the same thing; they can quote you all kinds of evidence (without asking where it came from), but that's exactly what the people of Germany believed. And it's for the same purpose. But IMHO, it's no accident that the scapegoat is the Jews again. People outside of the US don't much care about the whole Mexican, black, constitutional issues of the US, but the whole world unites in hatred of the Jews. And when the whole world picks one scapegoat, look out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.