Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Three-Legged Stool

39 posts in this topic

This is a topic raised in another thread, concerning the big picture of world events. Here are the comments that introduced the topic:

I see four major factions in the evil empire, roughly the four cardinal compass points: north (Russia), east (China), south (N. African countries), and west (US, western Europe, Oz). The factions vie for world domination, so it isn't a question of who the enemy is, but which one will win the big prize. We also have to remember the three big city-states: the Corp. of London, Wash. DC, and the Vatican. This is the "three-legged stool" of the NWO. London is the financial leg, DC is the military leg, and the Vatican is the religious leg. The military does as it's told, so the remaining question for me is whether money or religion has the most power. But both the Vatican and London seem to lust after Jerusalem and want it as the eventual world capitol.

the Vatican has a lot of money, very old money and has been hiding behind religion for a very long time. Europe/ London is a stronghold of the Nwo and also has very old money  backing it. Both the above use each other and are essentially the same. And why wouldn't the illunitics want any other capital than the most Holy capital where the Lamb of God set the captives free. 

Now many here will notice that the only mention I made of Israel was its ancient capitol city, Jerusalem. It is a long-sought prize, for largely occult reasons having to do (in my opinion) with the ancient struggle between God and Satan. Israel, like any other modern nation, is run by thugs and does bad things. But because all countries do this, it seems to me that isolating only Israel is a double standard which ignores the fact that evil is flying in all directions these days. But one thing Israel has, besides a modern military and fairly recently-discovered resources (oil and gas), is Jerusalem. That could be a separate thread of its own, but hopefully we can focus more on the Big Three and how world events make sense from that perspective.

I can see your point, money religion and power. In the past only one nation has had a monopoly on all three. That's why it is imperative for the illunitics Nwo to consolidate all three once again. Rome had the power and money for years. Then Rome / Vatican incorporated  religion and the first superpower emerged. The European illunitics set up the U.S. on inception to to hoard the wealth to emerge with the weaponry it needed to be the enforcer.

My question is has the U.S. Outlived its usefulness as the enforcer. And will the transfer of power go to NATO or will another rogue nation with a puppet government step up to the plate. 

I can see your point, money religion and power. In the past only one nation has had a monopoly on all three. That's why it is imperative for the illunitics Nwo to consolidate all three once again. Rome had the power and money for years. Then Rome / Vatican incorporated  religion and the first superpower emerged. The European illunitics set up the U.S. on inception to to hoard the wealth to emerge with the weaponry it needed to be the enforcer.

My question is has the U.S. Outlived its usefulness as the enforcer. And will the transfer of power go to NATO or will another rogue nation with a puppet government step up to the plate. 

Hard to say about the US. TPTB seem intent upon destroying it, by a multitude of methods. The environment is being damaged, but perhaps not to the extent of China for example. Our vast oil and coal and natural gas seems to be needed as a reserve, to suck the rest of the world dry and then be the sole possessor of energy. Yet the same people who might benefit from such a thing are the ones who are tearing the country apart with their own hands. Something will fill the vacuum. All our manufacturing has been decimated, and you can't equip an army that way. But they're not just going to let the US revert to a few nomadic tribes, so there must be a purpose for the future. It just doesn't include decent, honorable people living in freedom. But I honestly don't see some other country or group of countries taking over the enforcement job.

Hard to say about the US. TPTB seem intent upon destroying it, by a multitude of methods. The environment is being damaged, but perhaps not to the extent of China for example. Our vast oil and coal and natural gas seems to be needed as a reserve, to suck the rest of the world dry and then be the sole possessor of energy. Yet the same people who might benefit from such a thing are the ones who are tearing the country apart with their own hands. Something will fill the vacuum. All our manufacturing has been decimated, and you can't equip an army that way. But they're not just going to let the US revert to a few nomadic tribes, so there must be a purpose for the future. It just doesn't include decent, honorable people living in freedom. But I honestly don't see some other country or group of countries taking over the enforcement job.

Thats why why I said we have outlived our usefulness. We do not have the capacity to render raw materials, we import those. We do not have the capacity to manufacture base components for electronics, we import those. We import rocket engines. Everything the U.S. Puts together is Frankensteined from imported parts, components, raw materials. Only thing made in America is babies, and a lot of them are from foreign components.

The illunitics are known for sacrificing anyone who is not of their bloodline even if they are loyal, just like the CIA they birthed, once you have lived past your usefulness.....you take a ride on the 'glory train'. 

Wouldnt you say Russia is leading the enforcer job now. 

You see it's really hard to keep up. The shells are always moving and the pea has a mind of its own. 

Thats why why I said we have outlived our usefulness. We do not have the capacity to render raw materials, we import those. We do not have the capacity to manufacture base components for electronics, we import those. We import rocket engines. Everything the U.S. Puts together is Frankensteined from imported parts, components, raw materials. Only thing made in America is babies, and a lot of them are from foreign components.

The illunitics are known for sacrificing anyone who is not of their bloodline even if they are loyal, just like the CIA they birthed, once you have lived past your usefulness.....you take a ride on the 'glory train'. 

Wouldnt you say Russia is leading the enforcer job now. 

You see it's really hard to keep up. The shells are always moving and the pea has a mind of its own. 

Yes, Russia does seem to be acting as enforcer now... but for whom? Clearly not the same interested parties as that of the UN, as far as I can tell, unless it's just another good cop/bad cop ploy. Yet, if the US is not to be the enforcer, what will its use be? We have resources, access to the biggest oceans, and a decent climate compared to Russia. By the looks of which group of people is currently above the law and is not to be criticized, it would seem to be the muslims who are taking over. But what will they do with it? They are not known for industrial/financial smarts or unity. And Russia/China would easily conquer such a nation with the US out of the way.

Yes, Russia does seem to be acting as enforcer now... but for whom? Clearly not the same interested parties as that of the UN, as far as I can tell, unless it's just another good cop/bad cop ploy. Yet, if the US is not to be the enforcer, what will its use be? We have resources, access to the biggest oceans, and a decent climate compared to Russia. By the looks of which group of people is currently above the law and is not to be criticized, it would seem to be the muslims who are taking over. But what will they do with it? They are not known for industrial/financial smarts or unity. And Russia/China would easily conquer such a nation with the US out of the way.

Sobering queries Challenger.

SOLOMON

The illunitics will keep us in the dark at all cost. I've seen the puppets they create firsthand. The mind control techniques and technology they utilize can't be detected by two assets if they were standing next to each other. We can't really tell which nations have been subverted by puppets other than NATO. The U.S. Is choice real estate so everyone eyes the prize. It's already crowded in China and polluted almost to the point of being uninhabitable. Have you noted that the places being pounded by war aren't the choicest of real estate to be inhabited on this planet. And why are mostly Muslims being displaced? Muslims have been around a long time, moderates are being used for agitation, extremist for fear. Except for the extremist faction Muslims are easily controlled so therefore desirable in the post nationalist world. We know for the lucaferian illunitics to implement their plan of one world domination they have to; 1reduce the population by eliminating certain groups that they can't control easily2 incorporate all governing bodies into one collective. 

They are in the process of installing a hive mentality into a certain amount of individuals. These individuals will be immune to whatever means the depopulant is wether it be biological or scalar as in brain wave manipulation or both. 

The illunitics will keep us in the dark at all cost. I've seen the puppets they create firsthand. The mind control techniques and technology they utilize can't be detected by two assets if they were standing next to each other. We can't really tell which nations have been subverted by puppets other than NATO. The U.S. Is choice real estate so everyone eyes the prize. It's already crowded in China and polluted almost to the point of being uninhabitable. Have you noted that the places being pounded by war aren't the choicest of real estate to be inhabited on this planet. And why are mostly Muslims being displaced? Muslims have been around a long time, moderates are being used for agitation, extremist for fear. Except for the extremist faction Muslims are easily controlled so therefore desirable in the post nationalist world. We know for the lucaferian illunitics to implement their plan of one world domination they have to; 1reduce the population by eliminating certain groups that they can't control easily2 incorporate all governing bodies into one collective. 

They are in the process of installing a hive mentality into a certain amount of individuals. These individuals will be immune to whatever means the depopulant is wether it be biological or scalar as in brain wave manipulation or both. 

I think the hive mentality is a good description. Those who support authority without question are the citizens of the NWO, and the cops will be the most ruthless and inhuman among them. People with a history of openness, compassion, and independence are clearly being targeted and marginalized. I have long believed that the ultimate goal is to make one small class of "gods" with all the high tech and power, while the peasants live in mud huts and only know how to scratch the ground to survive, or live in cubicles with zero privacy and work like robots. If TPTB are white, then everyone else must be some shade of brown. Then, by erasing history, they can eventually convince the peasants that TPTB really are gods and the peasants are just barely above animals.

Edited by Challenger

I learn from your comments Challenger.

Thank you.

SOLOMON

You're quite welcome! I also value WhiteHorse's input, and a peaceful place to talk about these things. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.