Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This Is How Close US And Russian Jets Are To A Dog Fight Above Syria

24 posts in this topic

This Is How Close US And Russian Jets Are To A Dog Fight Above Syria

Tyler Durden's picture10/06/2015

With Russia now effectively controlling the skies over Syria and with the US chiding Moscow for “targeting” America’s CIA-trained proxy armies, everyone is anxious to know how long it will be before NATO’s F-16s have an actual, live fire run-in with Russian Su-34s.

As we noted on Monday, the biggest threat here is the close proximity at which everyone is now operating: "What happens next? Well, with the previously discussed Russian naval blockade of Syria as a likely next step, and with both US and Russian warplanes already flying back and forth above Syria, and now both superpowers having a legitimate, if only in the eyes of their own media, justification to dispatch land troops, what was until now a mere proxy war is about to become full blown land combat on Syrian soil, one which will soon involve both Russian and US ground, sea and airborne forces."

How close to this eventuality are we, you ask? Well, to let CBS tell it, about 20 miles:

Read the whole post with links here : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-06/how-close-us-and-russian-jets-are-dog-fight-above-syria

American aircraft have no damn business in Syrian air space.

If they are shot to Hell it is their fault!

SOLOMON

My bet is the US will instigate the first dog fight, shoot down a russian jet and say that they fired first. Sounds about right to me. While Russia is doing what the "coalition" cant do all NATO is doing is running in circles saying Putin not playing by our rules.

American aircraft have no damn business in Syrian air space.

If they are shot to Hell it is their fault!

SOLOMON

ur dam right!!!

My bet is the US will instigate the first dog fight, shoot down a russian jet and say that they fired first. Sounds about right to me. While Russia is doing what the "coalition" cant do all NATO is doing is running in circles saying Putin not playing by our rules.

U think U.S  can win in said dogfight.Im would love to believe so!!!but from what i hear some of our jets cant climb,maneuver,or be effective!i suck at puttin links and quotes in but these our pilots sayin this.And i know some people here can expand or say its bs.

U think U.S  can win in said dogfight.Im would love to believe so!!!but from what i hear some of our jets cant climb,maneuver,or be effective!i suck at puttin links and quotes in but these our pilots sayin this.And i know some people here can expand or say its bs.

I believe it!

:yah:

The USA military gets weaker and weaker every day.

Once powerful unit is now a very bad joke.

M*****-in-chief has planned it this way.

Wants to disarm military.

WTF is that?

I have no other words.

:angry:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.