Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

William Cooper Predicted Rise In School Shootings In His Book Behold A Pale Horse

9 posts in this topic

William Cooper Predicted Rise In School Shootings In His Book Behold A Pale Horse

http://i2.wp.com/TheRundownLive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Behold-a-pale-horse.jpg?resize=750%2C400

October 6, 2015

Cooper predicted fast and furious along with ties between mass shooters and psychotropic drugs

Author, broadcaster and former naval intelligence officer William Cooper has predicted many events which have come to fruition in recent years, making him one the more accurate philosophers of his era.

Read the whole post here : http://therundownlive.com/william-cooper-predicted-rise-in-school-shootings-in-his-book-behold-a-pale-horse/

1 person likes this

Hi CSB.

Insomniac that I am I was scanning site after catnap.

Had to sign in when I saw this post.

William Cooper - who was executed by the feds by the way - woke me up.

I was a young know-it-all punk when it came to JFK death.

I had all the answers.

Had figured out the whole sorry conspiracy.

Then along comes WC.

I was a blind man who received sight!

WC said the simple murder was in plain sight all the time.

Everything else was just Criminals in Action (CIA) smoke and mirrors to divert attention.

I scoffed knowingly.

I could not have been fooled so badly could I?

Then he said driver had fired fatal shot from front seat.

On the face of it this seemed completely outlandish.

Until I watched the enhanced filmstrip.

Ever wonder why front seat activity was not shown over the decades?

Here is why:

The segment clearly shows driver apply brake to limo, turn around to his right with a gun in his left hand, fire the fatal head shot, turn back around then accelerate the vehicle.

There is no mistake.

This smoking gun had been hidden in plain sight since 1963.

The lawmen knew, the government knew, those who helped prop up other theories (like me) knew (only I guess I was too pigheaded to know) and I guess almost everyone else damn knew.

Doubt?

Watch the filmstrip with no preconceived opinions.

It is as close to a religious experience as I will ever get!

WC also predicted (knew about well in advance and said so publicly) 911 inside job.

I am off my soapbox now CSB.

Think I fell off because I am so damn sleepy.

Thanks for offering me this forum time.

Will have more on WC and Ted Owens later today.

God bless.

Signing off.

For real this time.

Now where the Hell is my teddy bear?

SOLOMON

zzzzZZZZ

I was a young know-it-all punk when it came to JFK death.

JFK was Israel. Its in the video on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4647-proof-nwo-illuminati-are-real-history-is-a-lie-please-see-this-video/

I flipped though it but didn't see it as the youtube search bar seems to skip and not exactly seconds but more. It is in there, a recommended viewing. Teaches a lot.

JFK was Israel. Its in the video on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4647-proof-nwo-illuminati-are-real-history-is-a-lie-please-see-this-video/

I flipped though it but didn't see it as the youtube search bar seems to skip and not exactly seconds but more. It is in there, a recommended viewing. Teaches a lot.

Wasn't JFK scheduled to inspect Israel's nuclear power program a week or two before his brain was blown out of his skull by mossad agents in the bushes? Didn't 

Israel's Nuclear power program director/chief resign one week after the announcement of him and his inspection team? 

Pretty sure Oliver's Tone forgot that in his moo-V

Great book! I bought this book years ago and paid in cash so I wouldn't get on some list. :yShVbSg:

Silly me. I loaned it to my daughter and never saw it again. *sigh*

RIP, Mr. Cooper.

Edited by YourMom2

I don't think anyone predicted HOAX shootings.  But at least he was accurate with respect to ALLEGED school shootings.

I've never really read William Cooper in depth.  A couple of radio shows here and there.  Some people in the conspiracy world told me that he was a fake.  But they may have been shills.  Is he one of the good ones? 

I don't think anyone predicted HOAX shootings.  But at least he was accurate with respect to ALLEGED school shootings.

I've never really read William Cooper in depth.  A couple of radio shows here and there.  Some people in the conspiracy world told me that he was a fake.  But they may have been shills.  Is he one of the good ones? 

I'm not sure. And when somebody seems to have prophetic insight like that, I suspect an insider. Just some observations.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.