Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

News sites disabling comments

6 posts in this topic

News sites disabling comments

Yes they are it's happening now . Censorships

Just check out this Google search . https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=News+sites+disabling+comments

Most news sites have disabled comments on politic posts.

My theory is that this decreases the odds of someone waking people up in the comment section. Soon I have heard that FaceBook and the likes will also censor any kind of news or views of news events .

Has anyone else noticed?

I did notice that on a couple sites a few months back. I left FB a few months back as well.

Yup, I am used to that. Once you start telling people the news item is wrong and where to look up proof they shut down comments pretty quick.

No point recruiting CTers on CT sites, they are already there. Go to an MSM site and point out the falsehoods and you might get a few people thinking.

1 person likes this

Yup, I am used to that. Once you start telling people the news item is wrong and where to look up proof they shut down comments pretty quick.

No point recruiting CTers on CT sites, they are already there. Go to an MSM site and point out the falsehoods and you might get a few people thinking.

Nice to see you comment Doc! Ive missed seeing you on the forum. Welcome back!

1 person likes this

Sometimes cters though need a helping hand with history/etc. Not everyone analyzes everything and know the truth about everything. I have found within my say at least 10 years on ct sites(actually more but can't say for sure how long exactly), that many don't actually know alot of things, although the info has been out there. Many people got their alternative views through filesharing also. Its where I came across alternative ideas on different subjects in the past on decentralized no site linking open searching networks. Now even looking through say bit torrent sites, sometimes the alternative ideas are often the top shared. This also has a positive effect on educating people. Also on the news articles on the sites, its a good way to wake people up. I am referring to say extratorrent or other similar sites. Even on news sites such as torrentfreak

My comments have been disappearing for decades.

From all types of sites.

Sort of hurt my feelings.

Oh well.

The truth must be heard.

SOLOMON

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.