Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

US Officials Ask How ISIS Got So Many Toyota Trucks

15 posts in this topic

US Officials Ask How ISIS Got So Many Toyota Trucks

Oct 6, 2015,

U.S. counter-terror officials have asked Toyota, the world’s second largest auto maker, to help them determine how ISIS has managed to acquire the large number of Toyota pick-up trucks and SUVs seen prominently in the terror group’s propaganda videos in Iraq, Syria and Libya, ABC News has learned.

PHOTO: ISIS fighters parade through the streets of Raqqa in a propaganda video released online in July 2014.

Toyota says it does not know how ISIS obtained the vehicles and is “supporting” the inquiry led by the Terror Financing unit of the Treasury Department -- part of a broad U.S. effort to prevent Western-made goods from ending up in the hands of the terror group.

Read the whole post here : http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-officials-isis-toyota-trucks/story?id=34266539

1 person likes this

Wish I could afford one of those........

You and me both . I find it strange that these trucks are gifts supplied by Who .

I would think these trucks could be traced back to the buyer of them .

You and me both . I find it strange that these trucks are gifts supplied by Who .

I would think these trucks could be traced back to the buyer of them .

Supplied by the World Health Organization? Stolen?

Same way the Taliban got Toyota's and how Columbian got Westinghouse refrigerators.

How it works is you approach a Drug Lord (you being Toyota or Westinghouse) and tell them you can clean a lot of their drug money. You tell them to deposit it at Wells Fargo and then buy millions in their shares. Soon after you get them to order a massive amount of Toyota's and the share prices goes up, they cash out and they have laundered their money and Toyota made millions on top. Westinghouse did with the Columbian drug lords and no doubt there are many more incidents we don't know about...but if you did a bit of insider trading would make you rich.

Don't you remember all those Taliban cruising around in red Toyota Hiluxs?

I was on CT sites back then and people did their homework and found out large corporations who produce domestic goods and products often approach Drug Lords during recessions to boost profits and shares. Wells Fargo was fingered as the Bank they used to facilitate the transactions.

2 people like this

I remember most of what you said here . But I didn't know about Wells Fargo Bank . https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1e/f8/67/1ef8678061225f3dfb3bd8380f5b1086.jpg

I will have to dig deeper .

$ is $.

Profit is profit.

Ask Lyndon Johnson if you can find him in Hell.

SOLOMON

I think what happens in addition to what guitar doc said is that when we put a base in foreign land we sign an agreement to leave equipment there if we pull out or close a base. Maybe these trucks are from a closed base in another country they invaded after we left.

i know there was a policy like that with turkey concerning radio sites. But we had the option to wreck it on the way out.

but I think it's mostly drug money laundering.

and that post just made me an addict 200 posts wow!

Edited by Radio
addict comment

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.