Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Shariah Incompatible With the Constitution

22 posts in this topic

Shariah Incompatible With the Constitution

by Pete Hoekstra
IPT News
October 6, 2015

Note: Former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra is the Investigative Project on Terrorism's Shillman senior fellow. This article originally appeared at Newsmax.

NBC's "Meet the Press" moderator Chuck Todd in a recent exchange with a presidential candidate raised an issue that should be discussed not only by all of the candidates, but debated and analyzed by the American people.

Is Islamic law (Shariah) compatible with the U.S. Constitution?

The question has no simple answer, but we have three recent examples of where regime change forced national leaders to determine Shariah's role in their governance, all failing to reach a definitive conclusion.

The first two followed interventions by the Obama administration, in one case actively and in the other passively, that facilitated the overthrow of stable authorities.

Read the whole post here : http://www.investigativeproject.org/4995/shariah-incompatible-with-the-constitution?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#

"No simple answer"? How can they even say that? It's pure and simple: NO. Sharia law is intolerant of all other law and does not simply cover religious issues. 

"No simple answer"? How can they even say that? It's pure and simple: NO. Sharia law is intolerant of all other law and does not simply cover religious issues. 

Bingo! There is absolutely no compatibility, on so many matters. Just the lack of women's rights, alone, should be obvious reason to make the thing not only incompatible, but Illegal in the States. The constant Jew & Christian hatred should put the "religion" in the terrorism camp, but, well, nowadays Christians and Jews are somehow treated as worse than Nazis. The entire thing is devoid of any "good" whatsoever, as you said, intolerant of anything but itself. It's utterly mind boggling how any American could read any of the Koran, Hadiths, an not be nauseated.

All I can figure, since the free pass Islam is given in America, is that "God has blinded them to the truth" because no rational person could miss the utter evil of the stuff!

Bingo! There is absolutely no compatibility, on so many matters. Just the lack of women's rights, alone, should be obvious reason to make the thing not only incompatible, but Illegal in the States. The constant Jew & Christian hatred should put the "religion" in the terrorism camp, but, well, nowadays Christians and Jews are somehow treated as worse than Nazis. The entire thing is devoid of any "good" whatsoever, as you said, intolerant of anything but itself. It's utterly mind boggling how any American could read any of the Koran, Hadiths, an not be nauseated.

All I can figure, since the free pass Islam is given in America, is that "God has blinded them to the truth" because no rational person could miss the utter evil of the stuff!

Well put. With all the evil being done in plain sight around the world by this vile religion, you'd think nobody would even try to defend it. But no, they have decided that there's a Jew behind every evil group, even those that attack and hate Jews and Christians. Hitler's the good guy now, who fought the NWO and only wanted rainbows and lollipops for everyone. The muslims don't pretend to hide their erasing of history and demolishing of artifacts, but the dhimmis around the world will defend anyone who attacks Christians and Jews.

The fellow Muslims Obama has appointed sure think it's compatible.
Well, according to Muslims Islam is compatible with every society.
You just have to be persuaded in the right way...

Photo: http://www.godshammer.com/freedom-go-to-hell.jpg

America is an Islamic Nation Says DHS Security Advisor

Does the name Mohamed Elibiary ring a bell? I wrote about him last year, referring to him as a ‘Clear and Present Danger” to America.

Elibiary is a radical Muslim that has vocally supported radical Muslim regimes that referred to America as an enemy that should be destroyed. When the Muslim Brotherhood took control of Egypt and launched their genocide of the country’s Coptic Christians. A Muslim Brotherhood cabinet meeting was inadvertently videoed when one of their ranking cabinet members said that America and Israel were enemies that needed to be destroyed.
-----
“There is only one place on earth which can be called the home of Islam (Dar-ul-Islam), and it is that place where the Islamic state is established and the Shariah is the authority and God’s limits are observed.”

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6380/america-islamic-nation-says-dhs-security-advisor/#1gBz1zKLve6TcODK.99

Obama appointee says Koran and Islam influenced Jefferson, Founding Fathers; writing book on sharia in US courts

On June 7, 2011, President Barack Obama appointed Dr. Azizah al-Hibri, Founder and Chair of KARAMAH: Muslim Women Lawyers for Human Rights, to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF).
-----

Last year at the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, she called for a “a council of scholars” to serve as a central authority on Islam for the United States.
Rather than trying to bring Islam in line with the modern world, Azizah Al-Hibri pushes for the modern world to be brought in line with Islam. Rather than reforming Islam, it is America that she would like to reform to Islamic standards. Placing a woman who believes that American law is inferior to that of the Koran on an American commission to promote international religious freedom perverts the purpose of the commission and promotes religious tyranny instead.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/obama-appointee-says-koran-and-islam-influenced-jefferson-founding-fathers-writing-book-on-sharia-in-us-courts/

Very simple answer:  and it's even inspired by them! 

Take these pieces of shyt starting with the DHS advisor that says were an Islamic nation and hang him for treason. And all the rest of them too. 

Oh, the us constitution is incompatible? Ok then get the phuck out of here and go where you belong.

im beginning to think that tptb want us to be so enraged that we start killing them. Another example of tptb trying to cause outrage toward Islam.

but not me, I'm smarter than that. It's the tptb in this country and the ones that think they own the world from over there. A few hundred pieces of shit that need to be dealt with I'm no longer afraid to advocate this.

And what's the best way to hurt rich oligarchs? Make them poor!. Imagine a virus in the worlds banking system that makes them lose most of their money. It's not too far fetched at this point. It's all digital dreams with nothing to back it up or prove it even exists. 

We need a leader that isn't afraid to start pointing the guns at the right ppl in the right places instead of playing patty cake show with tptb with these false/phony conflicts and boogie man puppets.

It's time (past due) to bring the curtain down on these clowns when they (posing as our leaders) stand up there and feed us this crap. 

Congressional Muslim staffers? GTFOH! High treason ?  

again, I'm not expressing outrage at Muslims or Jews or any specific religion or national origin. It's directed at those behind the curtain playing us off against each other. I'm just going to call them " the string pullers " and they are doing the same play they did in 1930s Europe. 

They have made me so angry at them that I've lost all fear of them. But I have to remember to "hate the game, not the players".

and that my outrage and anger is what they want. But it will not be at who they want. 

To be continued after I go smoke one and calm down to some water music. Be back soon.?☕️

Shariah Law is no different than Orthodox Jewish law, and they treat their women the same. Christians don't even really have laws, they think they can do whatever and ask Je'Zues to forgive them and they're good. At least Jews perform mitzvahs. 

Shariah Law is no different than Orthodox Jewish law, and they treat their women the same. Christians don't even really have laws, they think they can do whatever and ask Je'Zues to forgive them and they're good. At least Jews perform mitzvahs. 

Your ignorance is showing, n00b.

1. Sharia law demands to be the highest law of the land. In this regard it stands alone from all other religious law, as it is not merely religious but also civil. Islam knows no separation between church and state.

2. All religious laws mistreat women, but the Bible does not. I did a thorough study on the Greek NT to back up my claim.

3. The Christians' law is to love God and people, which includes behaving kindly and morally. Your mocking version of the name of Jesus shows that you're one of those rabid, drooling atheist fundies who substitutes actual thinking for copy/pastes from hate sites. 

So take your ignorant rant to a thread of your own. This one's about ONE religion's laws, because only ONE religion is bent on taking over the world by brutal force.

Your ignorance is showing, n00b.

1. Sharia law demands to be the highest law of the land. In this regard it stands alone from all other religious law, as it is not merely religious but also civil. Islam knows no separation between church and state.

2. All religious laws mistreat women, but the Bible does not. I did a thorough study on the Greek NT to back up my claim.

3. The Christians' law is to love God and people, which includes behaving kindly and morally. Your mocking version of the name of Jesus shows that you're one of those rabid, drooling atheist fundies who substitutes actual thinking for copy/pastes from hate sites. 

So take your ignorant rant to a thread of your own. This one's about ONE religion's laws, because only ONE religion is bent on taking over the world by brutal force.

No one called him Jesus. It's not mocking the name of the Christ/Messiah. Even his mother, although commanded by the Angel of the Lord was told to name him Emmanuel, did not, she named and called him Yeshua, or the Aramaic which sounds like eeesaa (Isa). Your textual speech and logic which states The Christians law is to love God and People (I'm a person of the plural people) yet you call me rabbid (mad, insane, without touch to reality, psychologically impaired because of a mental dis-ease, you call me drooling, implying i am perhaps like a developmentally disabled person incapable of wiping or noticing a drooling mouth. Is this your Christian love you show me, your morals? You claim I'm ignorant, yet you assume I'm an atheist. Why would you assume I'm an Atheist. I'm no janitor, but I certainly am smart enough to acknowledge and as well, believe in A God, in The God. Please quit giving Christian's a bad name Challenger. They are already hated world wide for their ignorance of the Bible and how the NT can only be true because of the OT and the OT is based on the Torah and well, would you like more? 

No one called him Jesus. It's not mocking the name of the Christ/Messiah. Even his mother, although commanded by the Angel of the Lord was told to name him Emmanuel, did not, she named and called him Yeshua, or the Aramaic which sounds like eeesaa (Isa). Your textual speech and logic which states The Christians law is to love God and People (I'm a person of the plural people) yet you call me rabbid (mad, insane, without touch to reality, psychologically impaired because of a mental dis-ease, you call me drooling, implying i am perhaps like a developmentally disabled person incapable of wiping or noticing a drooling mouth. Is this your Christian love you show me, your morals? You claim I'm ignorant, yet you assume I'm an atheist. Why would you assume I'm an Atheist. I'm no janitor, but I certainly am smart enough to acknowledge and as well, believe in A God, in The God. Please quit giving Christian's a bad name Challenger. They are already hated world wide for their ignorance of the Bible and how the NT can only be true because of the OT and the OT is based on the Torah and well, would you like more? 

The name written in the Greek manuscripts is "Iesous", which etymologically has NOTHING RELATED TO THE PAGAN GOD "ZEUS". And that name appears in Mat. 1:21. So you fail at even the most basic familiarity with scripture. 

As for your passive-aggressive diversion to attack me after you attacked and slandered millions of people, my description of you was an observation. If you can excuse your personal attacks then so can I, or else you make yourself a hypocrite. Don't play that game with me, or lecture me on the practice of a faith you mock. You even try to push guilt on me by saying I give Christians a bad name, but that only works if you think Christians are supposed to be doormats or punching bags who never lift a hand in their own defense. And don't try coming back with an out-of-context citation of "turn the other cheek"; I will not have my own faith practice dictated to me by a non-Christian.

Your mocking mangling of the name Jesus is one used almost exclusively by atheists. Here again, since you make blanket judgments, don't be a hypocrite and forbid others to do the same.

So again, take your broad brush bashing someplace else. I don't answer to you for my behavior. You're just not used to being challenged, so you take everything in that mistaken light. You came into a thread about islam and tried to divert it into Christian bashing, and I stopped you, which angers you and makes you project your own faults on others.

Would YOU like more?

The name written in the Greek manuscripts is "Iesous", which etymologically has NOTHING RELATED TO THE PAGAN GOD "ZEUS". And that name appears in Mat. 1:21. So you fail at even the most basic familiarity with scripture. 

As for your passive-aggressive diversion to attack me after you attacked and slandered millions of people, my description of you was an observation. If you can excuse your personal attacks then so can I, or else you make yourself a hypocrite. Don't play that game with me, or lecture me on the practice of a faith you mock. You even try to push guilt on me by saying I give Christians a bad name, but that only works if you think Christians are supposed to be doormats or punching bags who never lift a hand in their own defense. And don't try coming back with an out-of-context citation of "turn the other cheek"; I will not have my own faith practice dictated to me by a non-Christian.

Your mocking mangling of the name Jesus is one used almost exclusively by atheists. Here again, since you make blanket judgments, don't be a hypocrite and forbid others to do the same.

So again, take your broad brush bashing someplace else. I don't answer to you for my behavior. You're just not used to being challenged, so you take everything in that mistaken light. You came into a thread about islam and tried to divert it into Christian bashing, and I stopped you, which angers you and makes you project your own faults on others.

Would YOU like more?

Sure, I can handle abuse and hatred because of my love of God. I've been persecuted by people like you or thousands of years. Please, more hatred, more name calling, more assumptions and more evidence of your ignorance through assumption. 

Lesous? Wasn't it "Lesu?" Lesous sounds french too, Le Sous... Le Sous-Sol... The basement? I don't think God has a pronounceable name in any language, or Jesus. 

Yes, more hate, more regurgitation of man's knowledge, more assumptive ignorance. Continue with your Christian love for me... :) 

Sure, I can handle abuse and hatred because of my love of God. I've been persecuted by people like you or thousands of years. Please, more hatred, more name calling, more assumptions and more evidence of your ignorance through assumption. 

Lesous? Wasn't it "Lesu?" Lesous sounds french too, Le Sous... Le Sous-Sol... The basement? I don't think God has a pronounceable name in any language, or Jesus. 

Yes, more hate, more regurgitation of man's knowledge, more assumptive ignorance. Continue with your Christian love for me... :) 

Apparently you call any kind of resistance "abuse and hatred" and "persecution". I've met passive-aggressive people like you, but unlike you I don't claim to have been around for "thousands of years". You also project all your faults on me, as is typical of passive-aggressive people.

I did NOT write "Lesous". Not even close. That's a capital I (do you think I just typed a lowercase L again?).

Well, I've had enough of your attempts to make this thread about you. You're on my ignore list for obvious reasons. I hope someday you can humble yourself enough to hear the truth.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.