Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

United Airlines Co-Pilot Passes Out

12 posts in this topic

Wait..... I saw this on the news.... The Pilot died Right?  or did timelines just shift again!

Wait..... I saw this on the news.... The Pilot died Right?  or did timelines just shift again!

If he shifted timelines he left his body behind!

In Hollywood, CA a mom suddenly died right in the middle if feeding her 1 year old son. The baby choked on his food and died leaving his toddler brother alone in the apartment until he was heard screaming two days later and a neighbor called 911.

Sudden death seems to be on the rise. 13 year old kid died recently of "natural causes."

Pilot Michael Johnston dies during American Airlines flight

Medical emergencies are rare, but hardly unprecedented in commercial flights.

It's far less common when they involve the plane's pilot -- and that pilot dies.

That's what happened Monday on an American Airlines flight between Phoenix and Boston.

Captain Michael Johnston, 57, was piloting the plane when he fell ill somewhere en route. The co-pilot landed the jet safely.

More:http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/05/us/american-airlines-pilot-death/

1 person likes this

One thing I do know.

Death was not due to The Rapture!

SOLOMON

There's a thread around here somewhere for people to vent their spleens about the Rapture. And I promised not to rain on their parade there.

There's a thread around here somewhere for people to vent their spleens about the Rapture. And I promised not to rain on their parade there.

No UFO involved?

Damnit.

SOLOMON

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.