Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Has ISIS Tried to Cross the Border? Texas Official Gives Alarming Answer

9 posts in this topic

Has ISIS Tried to Cross the Border? Texas Official Gives Alarming Answer

Oct 6 2015

When asked if any suspected members of the Islamic State have been apprehended while trying to cross the southern border, the Director of the Texas Department of Public Safety gave an alarming response.

Continue reading or video : http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/has-isis-tried-cross-border-texas-official-gives-alarming-answer?utm_content=buffer88693&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/americans-should-prepare-themselves-for-isis-terror-attacks-on-us-soil-homeland-obama-muslim.jpg

Thanks, OTraitor. You deliberately chose not to support Texas in it's fight against illegal immigrants and terrorists streaming across the border.

:smfjsraq:

Thanks, OTraitor. You deliberately chose not to support Texas in it's fight against illegal immigrants and terrorists streaming across the border.

:smfjsraq:

ISIS already on USA soil!

Has been for a long time now.

SOLOMON

We even now have them here in N.E. small town Iowa . I have seen them myself .

They are as far east as Georgia.

I know this for a fact.

Sorry liberals disagree.

No, I am not.

SOLOMON

There is plenty of evidence that ISIS is in Texas. Congressional leaders of the more patriot stripe have come forward and said the same thing. Judicial Watch did an expose on this that was ridiculed to the point where any thinking person would have to wonder why so much protest? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.