Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Ten Commandments Removed from Oklahoma State Capital

21 posts in this topic

Ten Commandments Removed from Oklahoma State Capital

If your religious or not this should be a sad day for you if not you then your children or grandchildren. To remove a cornerstone that built and sustained this nation and reminded that above all morality is the glue for social cohesion. For this reason I know that satans illunitics are responsible for the crumbling and rapid deterioration of our way of life.  While we all slept they put themselves in positions to control the very institutions that safeguarded our freedoms and Liberty. As I read over the Ten Commandments I can envision a different world a kinder world a world for people to live and flourish. Instead I'm met with a cruel world a world where money is more important than life. A world where love and caring have been replaced by lust and greed. As I watch our 'leaders' remove their Creator from every institution that was founded on Him I see the death spiral spin out of control. What I find ironic is that when the world literally  starts falling down on our heads they will be the first to cry out to God. 

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

1 person likes this

Liberal Heaven?

Hell!

Sorry if that offends some religions.

No, not really.

SOLOMON

Liberal Heaven?

Hell!

Sorry if that offends some religions.

No, not really.

SOLOMON

there are no liberals or democrats anymore, either your soul contains light or the darkness behind hells door ..... And we are way past the offend anybody stage.

1 person likes this

Oklahoma quietly removes 10 Commandments statue

Nighttime task aimed at keeping protesters at bay

Posted Oct 6 2015

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/oklahoma-quietly-removes-10-commandments-statue/#5wVUiX8em5dZoDCP.99

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/10/TenCommandments.png

A Ten Commandments monument that stood on the lawns of the Oklahoma Capitol was removed quietly in the dead of night in order to avoid sparking protests.

The state paid a contractor about $4,700 to take down the monument after the Oklahoma Supreme Court found it violated a law that bars placement of monuments that show preference for “any sect, church, denomination or system of religion” on public property, the Daily Mail reported.

This is just one more stab at Christianity . Next we will see the ISIS flag above the white house .

Islame the new political ideology

http://api.ning.com/files/OcxvxG4wHxYkZMy7GSL0bhsRb1iK6kdZwXR2I6YcanUP9Tafe8oDAf65QFPfOLRud9Uo2R2Hm6aMgIPSCOv2aKzcr4qc8sue/WhiteHouseISIS.jpg

1 person likes this

IMHO, the whole purpose of all the "separation of church and state" business was to create a moral vacuum into which vile islam could rush.

I agree.

Am muzzled as to discussion of M******.

Do not like being put in CT penalty box.

Anyone who wants to know how I feel about M****** should private email me.

Hopefully those messages will not draw ire from anyone.

Thanks again.

SOLOMON

Maybe if they take the Ten Commandments out, maybe they should also take the State Capitol/Nation's Capitol/Courthouse out also.  Then where would they put their Satanic Temple/statue?  Those duhmbasses forget they don't have a leg or limb to stand on.  They just like what they see and they keep wanting to get their hands on all of it. 

I agree.

Am muzzled as to discussion of M******.

Do not like being put in CT penalty box.

Anyone who wants to know how I feel about M****** should private email me.

Hopefully those messages will not draw ire from anyone.

Thanks again.

SOLOMON

Same as i told Challenger, bring it to the forum. Sometimes people need to hear things that don't want to. Sometimes we need to hear things we don't agree with. This is the point of communication, that has been watered down in the PC culture of today. Same assholes say I can't say "******" or "Nigga" when I was literally given my strips in time served, and even rolled in hoods as hard as Harlem. Am I hard? Naw, I'm kinda soft, to be honest lol, but I'm never, and I mean EVER, censoring myself for the sake of people that have never spent one hour in the real steet, living the real life, knowing the struggle. Some ****** that has a 30k house, and all the nice things life offers don't know what it's like for their own brothers, but I do. And thus was given strips, by Mississippi, Thomas, Hector, Flo, and the list goes on. I can drop names all day. Because once you've bleed for your brother, no matter his shade, then you get the whole real point we're here for. And when you're just some crazy white kid that made more than his share of mistakes, and it's not the "white power", that kept my back, but the true niggas. Yeah, I say it proudly. The "A" ending, you're mybrother, you never have to pay me. My life is yours if ya need it, but hopefully we can settle this without sacrafice (after all, Jesus was enough).If you're an "ER", then that's where I will put ya. Never had my ass whipped, and it ain't ever gonna happen. You know the mark God talks about he gives to his peoples before shit hits the fan, if i don't have that I'm the luckiest damned soul, ever. 

Maybe if they take the Ten Commandments out, maybe they should also take the State Capitol/Nation's Capitol/Courthouse out also.  Then where would they put their Satanic Temple/statue?  Those duhmbasses forget they don't have a leg or limb to stand on.  They just like what they see and they keep wanting to get their hands on all of it. 

It will not pass without reaping. These politicains done fucked up. Middle of the bible and tornado belt, and these assholes are willing to put up statues of satan while taking down the Big 10? *smh* I think the people won't suffer nearly a much as the fools that passed this measure.

I don't have a problem with them removing that Illuminati crap from public property.

Or did you all fail to notice the all seeing eye etched in the upper middle of it?

I don't have a problem with them removing that Illuminati crap from public property.

Or did you all fail to notice the all seeing eye etched in the upper middle of it?

They will always attempt to blend their philosophes into Gods word, but the removal
of God from all agencies by a nation that was originally founded under God will have
repercussions at some point.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

That they will. And your point is valid also about the crux of this removal is to wipe away every public vestige of Christianity. Not religion, just Christianity.

(not sure how the quotes got backwards like that, I was responding to CM) But yes, we know who is always behind the all-seeing eye. Perhaps their purpose in erecting that in the first place was just to remove it when the time was right, while placating/fooling the Christian community while it stood. Now the facade of tolerance is being stripped away, and open season on Christians has begun. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.