Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Getting Us to Kill Ourselves

16 posts in this topic

It dawned on me a long time ago that the, "Ill give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands" was indoctrination from the elite (don't get me wrong, I do have my fair share of guns).  Accordingly, these FAKE shootings and terrorist events are NOT really meant for gun control.  In fact, they want you to run out and buy guns.  These FAKE shootings are about divide and conquer, hate, war, fear, and legitimizing tyranny.  In the video below, Peekay offers one more reason - they want us to kill ourselves.  They want you to love your guns so much that you will be willing to die for them and war against the soldiers who will eventually be coming to your home to take them.  They want you to kill and they want those soldiers/police officers to kill you. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=896FVw9IwrY

Hi Rothbard.

Interesting concept.

Is the cup half empty or half full?

Gun control or gun saturation?

I had not thought of latter I must admit.

Appreciate post so that I can ponder a bit.

SOLOMON

Yup, they do mock us with their obviously fake events. They probably have a suicide program that can run through the airwaves or through the tech (computers and phones). Mind control does sound like sci fi but anger can be brought on though frequency.

I'd say the world is currently operating mid range according to this chart. I hover in the 3 category but meditation takes me to 40 which is pure bliss.

http://www.findingauthentichappiness.com/images/emotionList.jpg

On 10/6/2015, 10:10:01, YourMom2 said:

Yup, they do mock us with their obviously fake events. They probably have a suicide program that can run through the airwaves or through the tech (computers and phones). Mind control does sound like sci fi but anger can be brought on though frequency.

I'd say the world is currently operating mid range according to this chart. I hover in the 3 category but meditation takes me to 40 which is pure bliss.

http://www.findingauthentichappiness.com/images/emotionList.jpg

I need to learn your meditation techniques.  I feel as though I am becoming more depressed for humanity.

They want us to buy guns? Hmm. Maybe to give us a false sense of security. I'm pretty doggone sure the next war will be fought with technology and AI (which commanded the Jade Helm exercise). If a war is fought here, a quantum computer will implement roboticized technology, like silent sound mind control and drones that can incapacitate entire neighborhoods. HAARP, GWEN, MKUltra, and as-yet unknown military hardware. 

It looks like tptb would want to make a killing (profits!) from selling ammo. .22's are.still hard to get.

It's supposed to make me want a gun? NO!

I'm way beyond that, where's the phasers and EMP cannons.?

I need to learn your meditation techniques.  I feel as though I am becoming more depressed for humanity.

I just use music with headphones and breathe deeply. There's thousands of relaxation CDs but I like the ones that sound like angels singing. The body feels tingly and the eyes water as if touched by God. Truly an uplifting experience!

Most of what is in The World is truly depressing so I vowed to create my own world, a bubble if you will, that includes all the people I love and the things that make me happy. The trick is to straddle TPTB's world with your own without too much interference from them. Using their money is like playing the game Monopoly.

I'm just a casual observer and come here to mock them on their own stage. The coliseum in Rome is in a state of ruin and the current theatre is bound for the same fate. It was quite evident with the pope's tour, grasping at straws.

I just use music with headphones and breathe deeply. There's thousands of relaxation CDs but I like the ones that sound like angels singing. The body feels tingly and the eyes water as if touched by God. Truly an uplifting experience!

Most of what is in The World is truly depressing so I vowed to create my own world, a bubble if you will, that includes all the people I love and the things that make me happy. The trick is to straddle TPTB's world with your own without too much interference from them. Using their money is like playing the game Monopoly.

I'm just a casual observer and come here to mock them on their own stage. The coliseum in Rome is in a state of ruin and the current theatre is bound for the same fate. It was quite evident with the pope's tour, grasping at straws.

Thank you so very much.

I truly understand.

May peace be within your bubble always.

SOLOMON

emotionList.jpg

False flag shooting protocol:

Have perpetrator commit suicide/murdered by lawmen.

Manchurian Candidates in a no-win situation.

If patsy somehow avoids death he is filled with mind-destroying drugs then propped in front of a state/federal kangaroo court.

No defense allowed but gory victim testimony good for show.

No real evidence but guilty conviction is always handed down.

Perhaps it is best those police allowed you to die/murdered you Lee.

SOLOMON 

I bought the Music of Hildergard von Bingen (the CD you previously recommended) and will give it a try today.  Thank you.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.