Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

IRS Begins Sending Individual Account Info to Foreign Countries Exchange is part of Fatca, a tax-evasion-detection program enacted in 2010

9 posts in this topic

The Internal Revenue Service has kicked off a new program under which it shares large amounts of individuals’ financial-account information with certain foreign countries, the agency said Friday.

The IRS said it received digital information about U.S. taxpayers’ foreign accounts from governments and firms around the world, and it sent information on foreigners’ U.S. accounts to government authorities in as many as 34 countries. While governments have exchanged such information in the past, the sharing wasn’t automatic and the scope was often far narrower. The deadline for the exchange to begin was Sept. 30.

“This groundbreaking effort has fundamentally altered our relationship with tax authorities around the world, giving us all a much stronger hand in fighting illegal tax avoidance and leveling the playing field,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen said in a news release.

<snip>

http://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-begins-sending-individual-account-information-to-foreign-countries-1443810584

We all know that our life story is basically inside the info that the IRS has on everyone. How do you like the idea that all of these countries can now have access to your information?  "groundbreaking", back breaking is more like it, sick of them and their control grid.

Edited by Cinnamon

List of countries that will now have access to your information:

Australia
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Gibraltar
Guernsey
Hungary
Iceland
India
Ireland
Isle of Man
Italy
Jersey
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Mauritius
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

1 person likes this

Once they saw mine, they gave up on the whole smash and grab idea. They said, "If only he makes up .0001%, we stand no chance", not from might or intellect mind you, though surely I duel weild well when I chose, but because it's not possible. They learned along time ago. For anyone that got info leaked, that's your bad. You create info, it can be leaked. Be like me throwing a tissy over things I've said on a world wide forum. 

As always I lack the proper props, so will save them, though we all know the math and I'm starting to question the standard. But that's a derail, let's rerail.

A) Jersey is a country. That's funny. If you don't think so, it's because you're so busy in fear you forgot to have fun with it.

B) There is an AI quantum level pulling all our strings, and has been for some time. We're all playing the roll of puppets. Getting violent will NOT solve it. Stop shooting people. Stop all of it. The hate, the condemnation. All of it. Who are you to judge? You never fucked up before? Get over yourself.

C) Jesus told you how to win. First rule, Love. You do it in love and it won't matter what Satan tries to put on it, because God will see the truth of the true love that act was created in and honor it, for that's all he ever asked of us.

People say we should get out of the US and other totalitarian regimes, but where would we go? The tentacles of the Fed and its IRS pitbull reach all over the world.

People say we should get out of the US and other totalitarian regimes, but where would we go? The tentacles of the Fed and its IRS pitbull reach all over the world.

While they were telling us about the Nwo they already had it implemented. 

1 person likes this

While they were telling us about the Nwo they already had it implemented. - WhiteHorse

Yes!

SOLOMON

I wonder which country will be going over all of Al Sharpton's back taxes.

Magonia I guess Milady Lucy.

Stay sweet.

SOLOMON

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.