Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Go Ahead and Marry Your Cousin

14 posts in this topic

I may be entirely mistaken here but I wanted to posit a theory here and get some feedback.  To be clear, I am happily married (not to a cousin) and don't even know a single cousin of mine so this has nothing to do with me.  This thought came up as I read about various cousins marrying within royal families.

As you are probably aware, there was a lot of cousin breeding in the royal and elite families for hundreds of years.  I believe this may still be happening in the royalty and elite world.  Up until recently, this was common among all families.  Back in the 1800s, various so-called "scientific" studies indicated that cousins marrying was causing idiocy and deformities.  With scant evidence, these claims were widely accepted (why?) and now everyone is convinced that marrying your cousin is going to lead to mass deformities.  However, according to Wikipedia: 

In April 2002, the Journal of Genetic Counseling released a report which estimated the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.1–2.0% over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40.In terms of mortality, a 1994 study found a mean excess pre-reproductive mortality rate of 4.4%, while another study published in 2009 suggests the rate may be closer to 3.5%. Put differently, first-cousin marriage entails a similar increased risk of birth defects and mortality as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 rather than at 30. Critics argue that banning first-cousin marriages would make as much sense as trying to ban childbearing by older women."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Genetics

So why are we taught to not marry our cousin (Albert Einstein married his cousin by the way)?  Why is it such a social taboo?  Could this be a conspiracy of our global mafia?  Is so, what would the incentive be?

It's my opinion that the global cabal wanted to remove the power of familial relationships by forcing peasants to marry into many different families, i.e., to destroy family bonds and remove family loyalties.  While the global cabal continues to maintain their strong family relationships over generations through family unifications, the peasants have lost all loyalties to their family names as their blood becomes more and more diffused. 

That makes sense. Any interloper will diminish the concentration of familial wealth and power.

When did this become taboo? It does seem somewhat wrong to me still.

I am of the unpopular belief that women over 40 shouldn't be intentionally having more children. (not going to go into the reasons tonight, that is just my stance)
Having said that, I don't think this world of nearly 8 billion humans really needs any additional percentage of it's population born with congenital birth defects if it can be avoided.

However, I don't think there should be any law governing who can marry whom.(so long as they are mutually consenting adults) People should just know that they have a higher risk of problems if they choose to have children.

I would like to think that intelligent adults would do their best at limiting the chances of having offspring with birth defects.(no matter how small that chance may be)

I can dream, right? lol

I may be entirely mistaken here but I wanted to posit a theory here and get some feedback.  To be clear, I am happily married (not to a cousin) and don't even know a single cousin of mine so this has nothing to do with me.  This thought came up as I read about various cousins marrying within royal families.

As you are probably aware, there was a lot of cousin breeding in the royal and elite families for hundreds of years.  I believe this may still be happening in the royalty and elite world.  Up until recently, this was common among all families.  Back in the 1800s, various so-called "scientific" studies indicated that cousins marrying was causing idiocy and deformities.  With scant evidence, these claims were widely accepted (why?) and now everyone is convinced that marrying your cousin is going to lead to mass deformities.  However, according to Wikipedia: 

In April 2002, the Journal of Genetic Counseling released a report which estimated the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.1–2.0% over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40.In terms of mortality, a 1994 study found a mean excess pre-reproductive mortality rate of 4.4%, while another study published in 2009 suggests the rate may be closer to 3.5%. Put differently, first-cousin marriage entails a similar increased risk of birth defects and mortality as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 rather than at 30. Critics argue that banning first-cousin marriages would make as much sense as trying to ban childbearing by older women."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Genetics

So why are we taught to not marry our cousin (Albert Einstein married his cousin by the way)?  Why is it such a social taboo?  Could this be a conspiracy of our global mafia?  Is so, what would the incentive be?

It's my opinion that the global cabal wanted to remove the power of familial relationships by forcing peasants to marry into many different families, i.e., to destroy family bonds and remove family loyalties.  While the global cabal continues to maintain their strong family relationships over generations through family unifications, the peasants have lost all loyalties to their family names as their blood becomes more and more diffused. 

This is a messed up thread son.

Royal bloodlines have nothing to do with anything other than inbred insanity.

Let me remind you " The Peasants" you are referring to inbreed all the time and it's often closer than just cousins.

Ewww. That being said, Over 53% of Islime is married to or has reproduced within it's own family. There's nothing nobel about it.

It's sick and twisted and creates offspring that are inferior, damaged,often violent and most certainly offspring of a much lower IQ.

So forget about your theory that royalty has it's privileges in the bedroom or tool shed or whatever.

I need to go take a shower after this thread...

yuk!

Edited by Team Uzi

Let me remind you " The Peasants" you are referring to inbreed all the time and it's often closer than just cousins.

Ewww. That being said, Over 53% of Islime is married to or has reproduced within it's own family. There's nothing nobel about it.

It's sick and twisted and creates offspring that are inferior, damaged,often violent and most certainly offspring of a much lower IQ.

So forget about your theory that royalty has it's privileges in the bedroom or tool shed or whatever.

yuk!

Maybe what's important is the genetic material to begin with. Albert Einstein married Elsa Lowenthal, his first cousin on his mother's side and second cousin on his father's side.

Optimum child bearing years are 15 to 25. In American culture a 15 year old girl isn't mature enough to raise a child and in former centuries where multiple generations lived under one roof there would be plenty of help. Considering the elite have been in charge for centuries and  they impose the rules for the peasants, marrying cousins might keep the IQ up in contrast to what they would have us believe.

There are too many mongrels roaming the streets so maybe you're on to something, Rothie. They seem to get picked for reality TV shows. :)

You may have mistakenly misquoted me for Roth.

There are too many mongrels roaming the streets so maybe you're on to something, Rothie. They seem to get picked for reality TV shows

There are no benefits with inbreeding as he suggested. It's like saying the earth is flat or some batshit crazy like that.

1 person likes this

Strangely enough, in his novel, '666', Robert Heinlen offers scientific evidence that even marrying your sister will not lead

to an inordinate number of birth defects.

In the same novel, he offers the fact that the anatomically correct term for the protrusons on a woman's chest is 'teats', pronounced, 'tits'.Mammaries are a gland, men have breasts, everything else is sub-English.

Naturally, any news anchor being caught using such anatomically correct terms would be fired on the spot.

Edited by roadtoad2
addition

Nope!  smiley wagging his finger saying no smiley

They say that the sweat you get from making love to your cousin is called - Relative Humidity....  sorry blue smiley

Nope!  smiley wagging his finger saying no smiley

They say that the sweat you get from making love to your cousin is called - Relative Humidity....  sorry blue smiley

:b0vpxS8:

yuk!

Check out the numbers on inbreeding between Muslim family members, it's frightening. Ever wonder WHY o many people can so blindly follow this warped, violent ickiness? Well, even in the US, inbreeding between even First cousins, no wonder they are so prone to insanity, violence!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.