Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

How to spot a Beta ^.^

5 posts in this topic

This reeks of suspicion, all those pics of them shaking hands. 

I'm no master of nonverbals, just the force, and I see a calm, owning his place Putin and an Obama that is literally leaning back while offering a toast. It's a bitch move. Do that in the slammer, and everyone knows who's who's bitch. Ya know?

I'm no master of nonverbals, just the force, and I see a calm, owning his place Putin and an Obama that is literally leaning back while offering a toast. It's a bitch move. Do that in the slammer, and everyone knows who's who's bitch. Ya know?

yeah, while we may be devided on some issues, please see http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4726-the-david-duke-show-interview-with-a-new-testament-scholar-on-the-christian-scripture-concerning-jews-audio-updated/ . If you don't want to listen to duke fine, start with "Also No". I have posted as much as I could gather (good info wise) in trying to find out will Putin/allies defeat Nwo or are they another pawn. I have also asked CM and whoever else if they could help in a reply to cm on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4737-putin’s-purge-of-the-rothschild-money-changers/ If nothing else, there are several interpretations in there that can be reviewed and compared/with info.

That is spot on!

The M***** usurper from Kenya is ill at ease while Putin is totally in control.

Gay marriages may be shoved down our throats but one will always be the male while the other will always be the female.

Easy to tell the difference for hetero*******.

Nice catch pal.

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.