Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This Is Why They Staged the Oregon Shooting Hoax

35 posts in this topic

I hear the word Hoax and I think there were no deaths in this shooting . My question is did these collage kids really die ?

I understand that government will use a crises like this one to push a agenda so if these kids were really shot dead then I think that this government should be held responsible in so many ways . Gun free zone . How will that ever work ? 

Turning a bad ordeal into a dog and pony show so the man behind the curtain can beat his pud with out prying eyes  ....

This Is Why They Staged the Oregon Shooting Hoax

By conspiracyclub - Oct 5, 2015

Putin Has Been Exposing The U.S. Battle Plans Against ISIS In Syria As A Complete And Total Fraud.

The Obama Administration, and those who control it from within the World Shadow Government, have suffered the greatest embarrassment in modern military history. Russia’s entry into the Syrian theatre of war completely exposed the U.S. military’s fraudulent non-attacks on ISIS, ISIL, IS, etc.  The French have also NOT been conducting any serious airstrikes against real ISIS positions.  In fact the whole coalition is a complete sham and was only created to depose President Bashar al-Assad in order to unlawfully replace his legitimate government.

Well clearly it wasn't staged.

It was merely a "Chicago Style" hit on Alek Skarlatos.

This botched hit occurred because the idiots Intel didn't realize that the target was practicing his routine for DWTS.

Oct. 2, 2015 file photo, Alek Skarlatos, one of the three Americans who stopped a terrorist attack aboard a Paris-bound train in August, talks to reporters about the shooting at Umpqua Community College, in Roseburg, Ore

Alek would not be with us right now if the

Obama regime had credible inte

on Skarlatos whereabouts.

Edited by Team Uzi

Well clearly it wasn't staged.

It was merely a "Chicago Style" hit on Alek Skarlatos.

This botched hit occurred because the idiots Intel didn't realize that the target was practicing his routine for DWTS.

Oct. 2, 2015 file photo, Alek Skarlatos, one of the three Americans who stopped a terrorist attack aboard a Paris-bound train in August, talks to reporters about the shooting at Umpqua Community College, in Roseburg, Ore

Alek would not be with us right now if the

Obama regime had credible inte

on Skarlatos whereabouts.

Ooh, Nailed it!

It wasn't staged. It was mkultra followed by yellow journalism. It's a tactic used against you since WW1. Nothing changes, but that's okay, most will sleep through anyways.

Ooh, Nailed it!

The arrogant bastard Obongo is visiting Roseburg here soon to rub all their noses in what he did to them to further his anti gun agenda.

The same kid that was supposedly killed in Sandy Hook, was also noticed standing behind Obama as part of a group of kids promoting his signature of some gun control legislation.  Why do these dumbbunnies think they can criminally run something without losing their butts?  I mean we need to hang these guys from the tallest trees that they haven't cut down because of some tree hugger.  I'd say the first person to write gun legislation is automatically convicted of some heinous crime and needs to be put before a (grand) jury and maybe all this crap will stop and we won't need gun control laws, just rid of control freaks.  It's like trying to have it both ways and we need to call their asses on the carpet. 

It wasn't staged. It was mkultra followed by yellow journalism. It's a tactic used against you since WW1. Nothing changes, but that's okay, most will sleep through anyways.

Yes, indeedy. Long distance mind control has been perfected. I wonder how close the shooter and mom lived to GWEN towers. He had mental problems too, making it that much easier to put silent sounds directly into his brain. Our military doesn't need guns any more. Microwave technology and and drones can overcome a well-armed militia. Like that < finger snap > and your collective gooses are cooked!

Hey, conterintel, what do you have against tree huggers? Try living in a loblolly pine plantation all around you. 

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

Yes, indeedy. Long distance mind control has been perfected. I wonder how close the shooter and mom lived to GWEN towers. He had mental problems too, making it that much easier to put silent sounds directly into his brain. Our military doesn't need guns any more. Microwave technology and and drones can overcome a well-armed militia. Like that < finger snap > and your collective gooses are cooked!

Hey, conterintel, what do you have against tree huggers? Try living in a loblolly pine plantation all around you. 

Do you have more information on long distance mind control? I have always been curious about how that would work. Mind control is such a subjective term. Are we talking, person is met with, indoctrinated by, drugged up & dropped off at the location by the handlers? (Aurora, CO) Or literally a signal is sent into their brain that causes them to go shoot a place up all on their own? 

Manchurian Candidate 101.

Example.

Soldier agrees to experiment.

Undergoes extensive brainwashing.

Becomes willing subject.

Handler provides key word for subject.

Open for mission even though mission unknown.

Subject lives normal life until key word is invoked.

Mission then explained.

Subject completes mission then takes his own life.

Exception was Sirhan Sirhan who murdered RFK then survived.

Programming failed at the end.

There are many of these silent killers throughout USA if not world.

No way to know who they are until they surface.

It is then too late.

SOLOMON

Do you have more information on long distance mind control? I have always been curious about how that would work. Mind control is such a subjective term. Are we talking, person is met with, indoctrinated by, drugged up & dropped off at the location by the handlers? (Aurora, CO) Or literally a signal is sent into their brain that causes them to go shoot a place up all on their own?

Here is one explanation. No telling what's possible now. And no, the subject does not  leave his home nor  is he kidnapped by the controllers.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.