Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Maggot-infested school lunches sent to worm farms after U.S. students refuse to eat them

16 posts in this topic

Maggot-infested school lunches sent to worm farms after U.S. students refuse to eat them

Monday, October 05, 2015 by: Daniel Barker

In the estimation of a growing number of Americans - including parents, school-aged children and professionals in the education field, among others - Michelle Obama's pet school lunch program has proven to be a dismal failure, no matter how well-meaning her intentions might have been.

A majority of the one-size-fits-all programs mandated at the federal level, particularly those that have been initiated by the Obama administration during his two terms, have fallen far short of expectations. In many cases, they have caused more harm than good. The Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act is no exception.

Read the whole post here : http://www.naturalnews.com/051432_school_lunches_Michelle_Obama_Healthy_Hunger-Free_Kids_Act.html

"no matter how well-meaning her intentions might have been"

I can assure them that none of her intentions are well-meaning.

If parents, students and staff are so upset why do they keep going back day after day?
Nothing will change until a change is forced. Low enrollment would cut federal funding.
That's the only way I can see for the people to take back the education system here.

Okay, so using "Liberal Logic" (I know, I know! No such thing actually exists, but if it did...) The problem here isn't the poor quality food, or serving foods that kids don't want to eat! The problem is a lack of legislation forcing school kids to eat all of their food at lunch time!

Okay, so using "Liberal Logic" (I know, I know! No such thing actually exists, but if it did...) The problem here isn't the poor quality food, or serving foods that kids don't want to eat! The problem is a lack of legislation forcing school kids to eat all of their food at lunch time!

Yepper! We need moar control.

Yeah, if they don't eat all their food they can't go to recess, music or art classes!
Oh... wait. :unsure:

Yeah, if they don't eat all their food they can't go to recess, music or art classes!
Oh... wait. :unsure:

By Liberal Logic it would be more like, Juvenile Detention Centers and the parents get arrested so CPS can step in.

What's the old saying?

"The early bird gets the worm"?

In this case it's Michael's worm and Barry is an early riser.

But seriously, once the regime figures out that they are offending ragheads in the production of pork this will be the smoke screen story to discontinue the garbage lunch program and promote islime at the same time...

By Liberal Logic it would be more like, Juvenile Detention Centers and the parents get arrested so CPS can step in.

Ah, yes.
They should be restrained, drugged and force fed for their own good and for the safety of others.
The same for the irresponsible parents who put their child in danger by teaching them not to eat poison.

What's the old saying?

"The early bird gets the worm"?

In this case it's Michael's worm and Barry is an early riser.

But seriously, once the regime figures out that they are offending ragheads in the production of pork this will be the smoke screen story to discontinue the garbage lunch program and promote islime at the same time...

Which also tells us that the big push to get pervs out in the open is so they will be easier to exterminate. Libs just don't plan ahead very well.

Which also tells us that the big push to get pervs out in the open is so they will be easier to exterminate. Libs just don't plan ahead very well.

Not just Libtards

Government doesn't do anything well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.