Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

PC Police Want to Ban Ham Sandwiches Because Muslims Find Them ‘Offensive’

31 posts in this topic

PC Police Want to Ban Ham Sandwiches Because Muslims Find Them ‘Offensive’

Employers should ban pork because it “offends” Muslims, suggests new report

Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
October 5, 2015

Businesses should ban ham sandwiches and sausage rolls from the workplace because they’re “offensive” to Muslims and other religions, according to new guidelines written for employers.

Read the whole post here : http://www.prisonplanet.com/pc-police-want-to-ban-ham-sandwiches-because-muslims-find-them-offensive.html

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/100515hamsandwich.jpg

I am not a meat eater but thats my choice . But for those of you that do I need to ask if barbecued Muslim sounds good ... CSB

Call to ban 'offensive' sausage rolls and ham sandwiches from office kitchens

New guidelines on communal kitchen etiquette suggests avoiding putting pork products in office fridges or microwaves to prevent upsetting colleagues of certain faiths.

Putting a ham sandwich in the office fridge or warming up your sausage roll in the microwave may never have seemed a controversial activity.

But new guidelines on communal kitchen etiquette suggest avoiding both to prevent upsetting colleagues of certain faiths.

Fear of offending could also see the end of booze being served at corporate parties and events.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/call-ban-offensive-sausage-rolls-6575234

I find those that are easily offended and the most vocal are more offensive than the thing that offends them.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef017ee3d94965970d-pi

1 person likes this

I am not a meat eater but thats my choice . But for those of you that do I need to ask if barbecued Muslim sounds good ... CSB

Exactly how I feel. I choose not to eat meat but I respect others choice to all the pigs they want.
If Muslims don't want to be exposed to pork perhaps they should live in a country that doesn't serve pork.

BbsE2i6CIAAS21e.jpg:large

LMAO  This cracks me up . Thanks I needed a good laugh

Almost makes me want to lick a pig... but not quite. lol
 :tongue:

I am not a meat eater but that's my choice . But for those of you that do I need to ask if barbecued Muslim sounds good ... CSB

Never on meatless Friday.

Sounds as appetizing as skunk.

Never put a Muslim in your mouth,you don't know where they've been.

(can't find a "puke" smiley...)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.