Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Is Putin going after Israel?

16 posts in this topic

Is Putin going after Israel?

Putin is setting up shop in Syria and from the looks of it he is taking care of every excuse the west has for being there. The Saudi regime is not happy about the trifecta that is Russia Syria and Iran. The U.S. has dealt a major blow to its Saudi and Israeli allies by brokering a deal with Iran. Now the U.S. Is brokering a deal with Russia in Syria. 

I have heard some scuttle in certain circles that they believe Russia will go after Israel. 

Here is my question " Do you believe Putin's trifecta  will go after Israel, or not, and why?

Yup it says So in the bible. The US will suit back and do nothing to stop it. That will be the day God pours out his judgment against her.

1 person likes this

Agree. Prophetically, the Gog of Magog invasion is against Israel "to take a spoil from an unsuspecting people living securely in the land". The US had to be corrupted morally before it could be weakened militarily and politically, and all that has been accomplished. Now the east and north are making their moves, positioning their pieces on the board.

Yup it says So in the bible. The US will suit back and do nothing to stop it. That will be the day God pours out his judgment against her.

^This...

I saw a man at the gas pump in front of me. He had a Star of David Israeli flag on his review. He was driving a Bmw and looked like he could be Jewish. I walked over to him and asked do you think Putin is going after Israel. He answered in a Spanish accent" I don't keep up with politics but it could be because Jesus is coming back soon", 

i had noticed a man inside the grocery store, black beard and would have bet he was a Mexican. As I got to the truck with my groceries he pulled out his cell phone as he past. As he spoke it wasn't Spanish I was hearing, sounded Arabic, ive seen enough Isis videos. 

I was kinda on the fence about the timing of gog and Magog. But when that ' jewish Mexican ' said Jesus is coming back soon, He might just be on his way. 

I saw a man at the gas pump in front of me. He had a Star of David Israeli flag on his review. He was driving a Bmw and looked like he could be Jewish. I walked over to him and asked do you think Putin is going after Israel. He answered in a Spanish accent" I don't keep up with politics but it could be because Jesus is coming back soon", 

i had noticed a man inside the grocery store, black beard and would have bet he was a Mexican. As I got to the truck with my groceries he pulled out his cell phone as he past. As he spoke it wasn't Spanish I was hearing, sounded Arabic, ive seen enough Isis videos. 

I was kinda on the fence about the timing of gog and Magog. But when that ' jewish Mexican ' said Jesus is coming back soon, He might just be on his way. 

I sure hope so. And I hope all the good people here will turn to Him very soon.

The only thug going after Israel is Hussein Obama the traitor from Kenya.

True piece of worthless waste.

Abortion should have been.

Too bad he was not!

SOLOMON

Sometimes there is khazar jew riding around with all this crap in some other language on their vehicle. He parks at the very front of the large store like wal mart but another name. When I seen it I was deeply offended. Had I had a pen and paper, I was going to write Khazar Jew aka fake Jew on a paper and put it on his windshield. Next time I will have my sign ready so if I see this creep again, I will let him know that he is fake. Also I am going to write holocaust was a hoax and see hellstorm video you khazar. May even give him a link to dailyslave & infostormer. 

This traitor going after Israel >>> :smfjsraq:

Filthy Kenya M***** scum in White House.

May this traitor roast in Hell!

SOLOMON

This traitor going after Israel >>> :smfjsraq:

Filthy Kenya M***** scum in White House.

May this traitor roast in Hell!

SOLOMON

Solomon quit staring at Barry like a moth at a flame. He was put there to distract us in the first place. He can do nothing without permission from his puppet masters. If he were to go against his handlers he would be talking to John F. Kennedy tomorrow. The U.S. Did not go south overnight the puppeteers have been steering the U.S. in that direction because we stand in the way of their world domination. It may go this way, or it may go that way, I don't know we shall see. :ph34r:

Solomon quit staring at Barry like a moth at a flame. He was put there to distract us in the first place. He can do nothing without permission from his puppet masters. If he were to go against his handlers he would be talking to John F. Kennedy tomorrow. The U.S. Did not go south overnight the puppeteers have been steering the U.S. in that direction because we stand in the way of their world domination. It may go this way, or it may go that way, I don't know we shall see. :ph34r:

To borrow a movie line, he's their "leverage". The race card is their ticket to act with impunity.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.