Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

The PK Man - Ted Owens!

9 posts in this topic

If you are into UFO conspiracy theories you probably know who the PK Man is.  I had never heard of  PK Man Owens until last night.

Owens was a very interesting man to say the least.  He performed around 200 "miracles" during his lifetime with the assistance of SI's. (Space Intelligence)

He claims with the help of alien masters he created  thunderstorms, hurricanes, lightening, plane crashes, power outages, and healed the sick. Owens professed to be the "Earth Ambassador" of space intelligence and compared himself to Moses, who he says also accomplished miracles with the help of SI's.

Owens wrote a book in 1969 titled, "How to contact space people." I read it online last night and found it quite intriguing.

If you are interesting in learning more about this man..here is a link to his book.

http://intelligence.atspace.com/

From the book.....

Q. What is this crayon drawing?

A. This is how the Si's affect people when they are over an area. They fly over an area in their craft, and Twitter and Tweeter (my nickname for these humanoid forms with grasshopper heads, remember) act out their thoughts on a machine... and broadcast these thoughts to the people below... maybe through the TV sets in the peoples' homes below, I'm not sure... however, in this way they can and do affect the minds of masses of people.

Twitter & Tweeter

Q. And the Si's call it "Control"?

A. Yes. Now here is another picture. It shows what Twitter and Tweeter look like

(Note: This interview and taping took place in 1967. In 1968 both Saucer News and a national magazine printed a picture reputedly photographed by a Russian, in Russia, of a creature that had been thrown from a flying saucer when it crashed or burned. This creature in Russia had a humanoid body, with a head identical to that I had drawn of Twitter and Tweeter in 1965 in crayon... triangular-shaped head, huge eyes on the side of the head, and a nose coming to a point - and possibly mouth combined. And in my crude crayon drawing, Twitter and Tweeter also had humanoid bodies.)

Now this machine is what they look down into, when they see me and talk to me. They call their machine "Men-Tel", for "mental television". When I converse with them, I am looking downward, from the right of them, at their side, and see them looking downward into the Men-Tel where my face appears in the machine.

Q. Here is another picture. Will you explain it?

A. Yes, this is a picture of how the Si's influence the minds of masses of people through TV sets. They can broadcast from their space ship, and it comes through your TV set into your mind, on a subliminal level, while you are watching "Gunsmoke", for instance. Incidentally, the Si's have told me that they gave us humans the idea of TV, just for this purpose, so that they could broadcast thoughts and ideas to humans through the TV sets.

Q. Do you believe that we are going to have germ warfare with China, like Jean Dixon has predicted?

A. Jean Dixon? Why, I have predicted that myself! To my contacts. Sure, don't look for a nuclear war, first. Look for germ and bacteriological attacks! I didn't know Dixon predicted that too. How interesting. Well, I think Russia and China will attack us, both at the same time. Then if that method doesn't destroy us, they will use the nuclear method.

http://intelligence.atspace.com/12_en.htm

I want to add there is very little on the internet about The PK man which leads me to believe his story might be more fact than fiction. His "miracles" are probably cataloged and tucked away in some black opp file at the CIA.

Here are a few links if you are interested in reading about the PK Man.

http://www.williamjames.com/illustrations.htm

http://www.thejinn.net/ted_owens.htm

http://www.intuitive-connections.net/2004/book-pkman.htm

http://skepdic.com/psychokinesis.html

This is a book review of a book written by Jeffrey Mishlove who studied Owens for 20 years.

The book "The PK Man: A True Story of Mind over the Matter" is a the remarkably gripping story of Ted Owens, who called himself 'The PK Man' and claimed to have psycho-kinetic (PK) abilities bestowed upon him by 'Space Intelligences' in UFOs.

Author Jeffrey Mishlove, a parapsychologist, makes a case for taking seriously Owens's claim that he could control the weather, earthquakes, lightning strikes, sporting events, UFO sightings, and other large-scale phenomena.

Mishlove describes his painstakingly collected evidences of twenty years and suggests that Owens could, indeed, do what he claimed. At in the beginning of the book, the author informs about the ensuing metaphysical war of ideas and holds that human free will was an enormous problem for science and philosophy both. And, Ted Owens was free will personified in a society with human potentials with regard to consciousness.

In the book published by Hampton Roads Publishing Company, Mishlove takes the readers into the life and psychology of a person exhibiting psychokinesis. The author says, "I believe, ultimately, that Ted Owens and his space intelligence is a mirror reflecting back to us our own undiscovered human possibilities."

http://www.merinews.com/article/book-review---the-pk-man-a-true-story-of-mind-over-the-matter/15904992.shtml

Hum....No one finds it interesting that his SI's were named twitter and tweeter? 

I better tweet this out on twitter right now.

These newspaper clippings are from February 1976.  They occurred a few days after Ted Owens sent a letter to physicists Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, at SRI International in Menlo Park, California, stating that he would use his psychokinetic powers and telepathic UFO connections to end the drought in California.  Owens predicted that they would know the drought was ended by him because it would occur in an unusual way -- freak weather combined with UFO appearances and power outages.  After this event, Puthoff and Targ sent Owens these clippings with a note congratulating him on his successful prediction.  In response, he wrote back to them, "the storm and those to follow are not 'predictions.'  They are CAUSED."  It was after this event that Puthoff and Targ suggested that Jeffrey Mishlove look into this case.   That was the beginning of an adventure that was to last more than a decade.

I wonder how many people today are in contact with the SI's that we dont know about? 

Forgive my response delay CGK.

I wanted to respond when post went up but was in time out mode.

I knew Ted Owens through correspondences during his later years.

The PK Man was a true mystery wrapped inside an enigma.

I once possessed a plastic Space Intelligences (SI) disc charged by Owens.

Someone stole the damn thing decades ago.

I still retain a black and white photo of Owens holding an SI disc.

The PK Man charged the photo for me.

I have tons more to say.

Will have to wait.

SOLOMON

Forgive my response delay CGK.

I wanted to respond when post went up but was in time out mode.

I knew Ted Owens through correspondences during his later years.

The PK Man was a true mystery wrapped inside an enigma.

I once possessed a plastic Space Intelligences (SI) disc charged by Owens.

Someone stole the damn thing decades ago.

I still retain a black and white photo of Owens holding an SI disc.

The PK Man charged the photo for me.

I have tons more to say.

Will have to wait.

SOLOMON

Thank you for the reply.

I find the Ted Owens story one of the most interesting cases of alien contact in history. There is very little about him on the internet which in itself seems odd to me.  I suppose this is information they don't want people to talk about and will eventually scrub him from history all together. It's best that the sheep discuss Survivor and who is getting voted off the island, rather than open their eyes to the possibility that SI's are in control of more than we think.

Its time for full alien disclosure!!!!

Contactees.

They are laughed off.

I have studied them since 1960's.

These were truly mysterious individuals.

Heard all my life that George Adamski photos fake.

Project Blue Book contended they are simple to replicate.

Have not seen any decent replications yet!

This was in 1960's friend.

Maybe with 2015 technology.

Not using 1950-1960 equipment!

SOLOMON

PERSONAL - Ted never allowed me to view any of his SI's face-to-face but I was privileged to hear them. High pitched buzzing type sound is the best way I can describe it. Eerie. - SK 

Is it safe to contact the space people?  I saw UFOs and based on what I've read about what Ted Owens did I'm not sure it's such a good idea to contact them.  I've tried the visualization technique and as far as I know it did nothing.

45 minutes ago, Guest said:

Is it safe to contact the space people?  I saw UFOs and based on what I've read about what Ted Owens did I'm not sure it's such a good idea to contact them.  I've tried the visualization technique and as far as I know it did nothing.

It's wise to use great caution when trying to contact any entity.
Unless you have a very clear path you don't really know what may come through.
As you're reaching out something unintended or unknown may sense it and follow you.
However, if you're skilled at self protection, it's probably alright to venture a little bit.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.