Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

You have just been elected the President of the United States, What will you do?

48 posts in this topic

You have just been elected President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America. Tell me, in detail, what would you do, what are the consequences of your actions and why do you think it is the right thing to do?

:)

Edited by Cinnamon
2 people like this

Ok here is a quick run-down i could do soo much!

First Act: I would Send all immigrants that are not 2nd generation (having grown up in the country) back to wherever the hell they came from and close the borders.

Second Act: I would Improve the Healthcare system of the united states, By Stopping state by state health care providers and instituting a nationwide price fix for medical insurance.

Third Act: I would change how the people are taxed, Less taxed for those with low income, Higher tax for those with Higher income

Fourth Act: I would Give White Couples a Small Grant on their first child because white folk are becoming the minority everywhere, call this an incentive.

Fifth Act: I would scrap the whole education system and go back to what we had in the 1900's, teaching in a better way. While also making it mandatory for all children to spend 1 year in a special gov education school when they turn 10. The focus of this camp would be to teach children how to not behave and to promote healthy human interaction and core values. Something we all seem to have lost.

Sixth Act: I would set up nationwide self-sufficient cities, that can sustain a medium size population. (to prove it can be done and as a symbol for the future)

Seventh Act: I would make one final great speech about what it means to be decent and honest. Then step down from the presidency.

Now your wondering why didnt i mention releasing alien files?? well i kinda dont wanna die... keeping it for the speech :D

As for the consequences...... Too much love from the world.

Edited by Ukshep
4 people like this

Secretly release classified files on aliens,9/11,so i would pull a jfk and try and print our own money!!!hopefully some files would make it public but i would be assinated!!

Edited by yaknow
spelling
1 person likes this

My first and last act would be to expose and eject the illunitics out of the government. I would be assassinated....the end. 

1 person likes this

Ok here is a quick run-down i could do soo much!

First Act: I would Send all immigrants that are not 2nd generation (having grown up in the country) back to wherever the hell they came from and close the borders.

Second Act: I would Improve the Healthcare system of the united states, By Stopping state by state health care providers and instituting a nationwide price fix for medical insurance.

Third Act: I would change how the people are taxed, Less taxed for those with low income, Higher tax for those with Higher income

Fourth Act: I would Give White Couples a Small Grant on their first child because white folk are becoming the minority everywhere, call this an incentive.

Fifth Act: I would scrap the whole education system and go back to what we had in the 1900's, teaching in a better way. While also making it mandatory for all children to spend 1 year in a special gov education school when they turn 10. The focus of this camp would be to teach children how to not behave and to promote healthy human interaction and core values. Something we all seem to have lost.

Sixth Act: I would set up nationwide self-sufficient cities, that can sustain a medium size population. (to prove it can be done and as a symbol for the future)

Seventh Act: I would make one final great speech about what it means to be decent and honest. Then step down from the presidency.

Now your wondering why didnt i mention releasing alien files?? well i kinda dont wanna die... keeping it for the speech :D

As for the consequences...... Too much love from the world.

I would so vote for you ! YYY sad you are not American ?

This country needs a hero ! So I will have to be it . I am Batt Man Smiley . smiley_face_catwoman.thumb.jpg.c7abd2385

1 person likes this

This country needs a hero ! So I will have to be it . I am Batt Man Smiley . smiley_face_catwoman.thumb.jpg.c7abd2385

A shame indeed, because i would run too :P

Today

You have just been elected President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America. Tell me, in detail, what would you do, what are the consequences of your actions and why do you think it is the right thing to do?

:)

Resign.

Fuck the sheeple and their idiot ways of perpetual self indulgence.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.