Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Who is Christopher A Rodia? COLUMBINE SCHOOL SHOOTING

7 posts in this topic

Read all this if you want. If not well here you go
the creators of South Park... namely Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They are Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris. Facial analysis done bydallasgoldbug on YouTube has proved this beyond doubt. The NWO want to take away Americans last line of defense. Never give up your guns. http://www.westword.com/news/reader-combines-south-park-columbine-new-world-order-and-guns-in-five-sentences-amazing-5874641
Columbine and South Park EXPOSED! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnivVuxN1bw

Anonymous said...
Hey, have you seen this? The car the media and the police, as far as I'm aware, are claiming is the one Adam Lanza was driving, (belonging to his mother?), is actually registered to someone else; and the police ran the plate thru themselves on the radio logs, so obviously they know:

It's a bit over half-way thru the article:

http://spitfirelist.com/news/the-camo-pants-coincidence-in-newtown-ct-part-2-the-mystery-is-solved-except-it-isnt/

I found it on ATS, here; lots of info there about the registered owner too:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread910948/pg1

4:52 AM

Removed off web, I will place it all here for future people Who is 

Christopher A Rodia?

Topic started on 21-12-2012 @ 10:17 PM by Ladyk74 In the below audio, the scan­ner record­ing at about 30:24, the police offi­cer reports that he has a pos­si­ble sus­pect vehi­cle and lists off the license plate. The name of the man who the car belongs to is Christo­pher A. Rodia There is a Christo­pher A. Rodia in Connecticut, born in 1969. If you google his name you will find an article from February 2012 about him stealing copper HERE UPDATE- This is getting better by the minute! At 30:20 the police offi­cer reports the license plate of the vehi­cle. "872 YEO"

Shortly after this they say it is registered to Christopher A Rodia . But wait, check out the car presented to us as Adam Lanza's car:

READ THE LICENSE PLATE The shooter has the same plate as Christopher A. Rodia??? "872 YEO" Dec. 16, 2012: The car driven by Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is towed from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn

UPDATE Do not post personal information: 15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people. Terms and Conditions of Use edit on Sun Dec 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:20 PM by ratboy Thank you for reposting. I hate to repaste what I typed again but here are my thoughts and concerns and questions:

If this car belongs to this accused felon, then be sure to watch the results of his current court charges. Sounds movie-crazy but I am sure you can get a certain felon to agree to drive or assist another person to commit a crime in exchange for a slap on the wrist. Even if he is charged to a fuller extent he may be released early in exchange for his help in order to make it appear everything is on the up and up. So watch what his sentences are and how long he actually serves. Way out there I know but if this plate belongs to this guy instead of the alleged shooter, well then it is already way out there. Has it been fully confirmed the plates belong to this guy though?

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS PARAGRAPH AS THIS IS A DIFFERENT GUY If this is the same guy that was supposed to go to his childs class to help with making a gingerbread house, then he would have been a way into the building (is this the same guy and has it been confirmed if there was really a class making gingerbread houses anyway?). There have been conflicting reports of how the shooter gained access to the building - well here is another potential option. END EDIT Was the purple vans plates ever released over the radio and who that van belongs to? There were reports of it in the parking lot and then a purple van later found by police over the radio but there seems to be no closure on this. If the plates are this guys and the purple van is legit you have a driver and those making sure everything happens or you have those that performed the deed and dropped off a possible patsy or a combination. If the plates end of being the alleged shooters and there is legit closure to the purple van, then maybe all is as reported. Up until this thread about the plate I have been on the fence but if this car is the car the shooter arrived in and it belongs to this other guy, well then it is wide open. 

edit on 21-12-2012 by ratboy because: correct second paragraph reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:21 PM by unfor54k3n Hmmmm weird what happened to the last thread? I was reading it when it suddenly dissapeared? This is big news and should remain on the front page.

reply to post by Ladyk74 I was following your first thread. It was full of great info. Just wondering why it was closed for staff review & then deleted? Great thread, hope this one stays!

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:26 PM by Ladyk74 Sorry ATS, there were a couple things, not going into detail why the other thread was closed. I was allowed to reopen a new thread with the important info I would like to focus on the details we have already found out as facts in the other thread. Can we get the important things back? Pictures of the mugshots and also the court dates. The missing girlfriend and friend of Lanza who went missing in New Jersey weblinks Info on the arrested 19 year old girl that was Christopher A Rodia's partner in crime. If we could get this thread back to life I would be very grateful, sorry for all the great work that has been lost! reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:27 PM by unknown known reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:29 PM by WanDash Originally posted by Ladyk74 Sorry ATS, there were a couple things, not going into detail why the other thread was closed. I was allowed to reopen a new thread with the important info I would like to focus on the details we have already found out as facts in the other thread. Can we get the important things back? Pictures of the mugshots and also the court dates. The missing girlfriend and friend of Lanza who went missing in New Jersey weblinks Info on the arrested 19 year old girl that was Christopher A Rodia's partner in crime. If we could get this thread back to life I would be very grateful, sorry for all the great work that has been lost! I was fortunate enough to save the entire thread (converted to PDF)... Will see what I can do about getting the requested info into this thread... Glad you didn't give up

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:31 PM by jaynkeel Seems awfully damn convenient and happens quite frequently anymore. But I am sure they had their reasons why they pulled it. Sorry I can't be of any help op as I was following every post in interest but haven't had much to contribute. Good work so far though in my opinion, keep it up. I think you are on to something. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:31 PM by curiouscanadian777 Glad you made another thread on this. Here is the video of the police removing the gun from the black car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrxSgkqJQc

Police Find Long Gun In Trunk Of Car In Sandy Hook Parking Lot: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:33 PM by jaynkeel reply to post by WanDash That is some awesome news right there, . I am sure many people will appreciate that. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:34 PM by YouAreLiedTo So much great information was lost in the last thread... and I was just getting to the juicy stuff! What is not allowed for discussion so that we don't stumble upon that topic and have this one closed? So much was covered in the last thread it's hard to know what to avoid... The registration? The gun? The man? His offenses? Anywho, this is some great detective work. There is literally so much wrong with the official series of events it's mindboggling. And to the people who keep saying, "They just got the story wrong... the media isn't perfect..." It's been a week. That is plenty of time for them to get their facts straight. Hell, it's long enough for people on the internet with no inside information to the case to find and raise awareness of the weirdness that keeps seeming to pop up around every turn. Once again, great job on this. Much respect for the hard work!

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:35 PM by sputniksteve I had a feeling there was probably a libel issue. I'm so glad we can get back to discussing this. Great thread star and flags from me. I never thought I would say that. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:35 PM by muzzleflash Why did they delete the last thread I was on page 12. This Chris Rodia stuff is Hard Core, I love how you folks are sleuths to the max. So happy with you folks. Now also everyone Google this: Jennifer Greenburg Sexton + Sandy Hook Actor Its totally her and the guy is the one thats always around her too. Just google this woman, shes part of the Rockefeller clan apparently due to content of her personal photos. Shes committing felonies by lying lying like this, hell the entire media complex needs a life prison sentence. Very criminal to hoax everyone with TERRORISM and Fear Mongering. Everyones freaking out you know, everyone either wants guns or to ban them, or whatever, its insanity. And we are clearly being HOAXED here, certainly folks. TV is fake ! All of it ! reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:37 PM by Ladyk74 Originally posted by WanDash Originally posted by Ladyk74

Sorry ATS, there were a couple things, not going into detail why the other thread was closed. I was allowed to reopen a new thread with the important info I would like to focus on the details we have already found out as facts in the other thread. Can we get the important things back? Pictures of the mugshots and also the court dates. The missing girlfriend and friend of Lanza who went missing in New Jersey weblinks Info on the arrested 19 year old girl that was Christopher A Rodia's partner in crime. If we could get this thread back to life I would be very grateful, sorry for all the great work that has been lost! I was fortunate enough to save the entire thread (converted to PDF)... Will see what I can do about getting the requested info into this thread... Glad you didn't give up. OMG I Love you! Thank you! This is awesome I'm still devastated on all the lost stuff and there you go ! Let's just leave it at that, in the beginning we made a mistake, and figured it out really quickly, however it was too much wrong info to have the thread removed. I send you a U2U so you know what not to put back in there Well actually its easy, we reported about a wrong guy in the beginning with the same name. Let's just stick to this confirmed Christopher A Rondia. edit on 21-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given) edit on 21-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:40 PM by SyntheticPerception Glad you got things worked out OP. S&F Hopefully this will get the attention of some of the skeptics It's definitely the most interesting angle so far. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:42 PM by unknown known reply to post by ratboy So the license plate of the car that Lanza was supposedly driving is not the license plate of Christopher Manfredonia? I was only on the first page of the thread but I think that was some substantial evidence in linking a second shooter/accomplice. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:43 PM by curiouscanadian777 reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:48 PM by muzzleflash reply to post by unknown known The actual police audio they run the Hondas plates and it has nothing to do with Lanza. It belongs to Chris Rodia. Apparently a life long criminal type. The rifle or shotgun removed from car was the Honda in question, Rodia's. At least it looks that way currently. This thing is mutating every minute so stay tuned for the next mind blowing revelations. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:49 PM by SyntheticPerception

Who is Christopher A Rodia?[/url ] I know you are just learning to navigate the site. You can copy and paste the above into your signature (remove the last "space" of the bracket at the end), to get it more views possibly. You could also add some sizzle words in there if you wish. edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given) edit on 12/22/2012 by kosmicjack because: "add a star" removed from link as it prohibited by ATS

Pages: << 1 2 3 4 5 >> ATS Members have flagged this thread 214 times reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:50 PM by shasta9600 Good, we're back on track.. In the other thread, after I had posted what our code expert "13th Zodiac" posted in regards to whether there was any code going on and he responded that what immediately jumped out at him, was the fact that Rodia is an anagram for the word radio. You then asked why I thought that might be significant. I'll say it could be, because the first we heard of this name Rodia was over their 'radio' communication. Many of us now think that the way their communicating is through all forms of media, in attempt to keep the messages 'hidden', but easily found by those who know the 'language'. Not sure, but if "rodia" is code or anagram for "radio", then again, it's a strange coincidence that the first place we heard this name was in their radio communication?

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:53 PM by DrRage Okay I was luckily able to save a very important link from the previous OP. On my phone here trying to post links so please forgive if I mess up. I already spent 20 min tryin to login and get this up in a hurry to help you out OP! Father of victim laughs before going on tv. The video to me looks like a complete staged event. The father literally laughs, smiles and enjoys walking up to the mic. Then as it seems I hear him mutter about being ready, his smiling face goes blank with an expressionless trance, takes some deep breaths and then starts off TOO somber, squinted eyes and then big eyes as I believe he delivers his first LIE. I've done my fair share of theater an I can say I've done that a few times to get into character and prepare for my performance of basically lying to an audience. Personally I think everyone can pick up on it. As the video ends he even looks up which is a memory thing. Not a lying which is up to the RIGHT. STRAIGHT UP. Rehearsed. Trained. Perhaps SOME improv but you get the point. Thoughts? ~

The Doc reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:53 PM by WanDash Okay - really sorry about this, but...have never posted a pic, so, if anyone can give me a quick step by step, I'll get what I've pulled so far into the thread... Thanks!

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:55 PM by Ladyk74 Originally posted by unknown known reply to post by ratboy So the license plate of the car that Lanza was supposedly driving is not the license plate of Christopher Manfredonia? I was only on the first page of the thread but I think that was some substantial evidence in linking a second shooter/accomplice. Christopher Manfredonia is supposedly the man in the woods, who was handcuffed by police. He was at school as he wanted to make gingerbread houses with his daughter. Then ran. Very simliar name but he is not Christopher Rodia. He was a suspect by police which you can hear over the audio, here in this thread. They read the license plate number which happen to be the same license plate number as Adam Lanza's towed car.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:56 PM by muzzleflash No but seriously folks, this is the most screwed up, quickly shifting and mutating story I ever heard the media lie about. Its like the more you look into it, the crazier it gets. Everything is conflicting, meanwhile the synergy going on is amazing. Its like there are infinite aspects to this and it connects to just about anything. Never seen anything develop like this in real time.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:56 PM by SyntheticPerception reply to post by WanDash Tools ~ ATS uploads ~ to the left click select image file ~ click picture after it uploads ~ copy (use in post) ~ then paste. I thinks that's what I do edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given) edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:56 PM by unknown known Alright, yall gotta run with this. I don't often post here but I tend to take seriously what the guy with the battleships has to say. He always has insightful comments and if he is saying this is strange then it must be. Seriously, when I see that battleship pic I know there is a well thought out contribution to the thread. Carry on and don't stop digging. edit on 21-12-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given) edit on 21-12-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:57 PM by Ladyk74 Originally posted by WanDash Okay - really sorry about this, but...have never posted a pic, so, if anyone can give me a quick step by step, I'll get what I've pulled so far into the thread... Thanks! Go to your TOOLS section, below members you will find ATS uploads. Upload the pics there, then you will get an in post code, after upload below the pic! reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:58 PM by Ladyk74 Origin

ally posted by unknown known Alright, so WHO IS Chris Rodia? There is nothing on google. Where did the name Christopher Manfredonia come from? Wasnt that the name from the police scanner when they ran the plates to the black honda? Just give us a little while to put all the info back, I posted a reply a little up. And re-read the first post, the guy in the audio is Christopher A Rodia. They spell the name. reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 10:58 PM by Vaedur way to go op. Im a debnker on this sandy hook conspiracy, but this on is odd. mothers boyfriend im guessing.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:00 PM by muzzleflash reply to post by Ladyk74 It isnt Adams car though. Its mystery mans car. Why was that Jennifer Greenberg Sexton chick there with her guy friend? They show up to tons of fake stuff, and apparently didnt bother wearing much make up to hide herself... I find these two aspects as smoking guns. Time will reveal where it goes.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:07 PM by starviego The thing that bothers me is that the car in question shows Connecticut plates, not New Jersey like the initial suspect car: www.dailymail.co.uk... ...police have cordoned off a black Honda with New Jersey plates believed to belong to the dead shooter.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:10 PM by curiouscanadian777 reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:12 PM by muzzleflash Oh yeah , as the last thread was deleted we need that link showing the dead principal giving a very detailed statement in past tense??? Ill try to find it... Also notice the name Sherloch ( spelling ) ? Its a message that good old fashioned detection will be the key to unraveling this doozie.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:13 PM by Ladyk74 Originally posted by DrRage Okay I was luckily able to save a very important link from the previous OP. On my phone here trying to post links so please forgive if I mess up. I already spent 20 min tryin to login and get this up in a hurry to help you out OP! Father of victim laughs before going on tv. The video to me looks like a complete staged event. The father literally laughs, smiles and enjoys walking up to the mic. Then as it seems I hear him mutter about being ready, his smiling face goes blank with an expressionless trance, takes some deep breaths and then starts off TOO somber, squinted eyes and then big eyes as I believe he delivers his first LIE. I've done my fair share of theater an I can say I've done that a few times to get into character and prepare for my performance of basically lying to an audience. Personally I think everyone can pick up on it. As the video ends he even looks up which is a memory thing. Not a lying which is up to the RIGHT. STRAIGHT UP. Rehearsed. Trained. Perhaps SOME improv but you get the point. Thoughts? ~ The Doc Thank you that was a very good link! Also check out the image of the Facebook Page of R.I.P Victoria Soto, the screenshot says it was created on December 10th. on that page. The page that I found, has the corrected date of 15th December. Not sure how many different R.I.P pages there were. The girl on the photo on that page looks just like the "dead" Emilie, even same dress. There is a thread on ATS about this. Great thing, all the actor videos are on that page too!. Let's not forget about the coroner video, which was almost more creepy then the Parker guy, and the canned response from the Police Chief.... This Sandy Hook thing stinks, and you know what, bless whoever came up with the Batman Map, cause this had me initially looking for stuff, once I heard that.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:13 PM by WanDash For starters - thanks for the assistance Car described in some articles as belonging to Ms. Lanza: Car with License plate visible on bed of wrecker: Mugshot of Christopher A. Rodia related to misdeeds earlier in 2012: Another mugshot of Christopher A. Rodia: Pic of Christopher A. Rodia (taken from his FB page ?) in 2009(?): Mr. Rodia's accomplice in the copper gutters heist earlier in 2012 was named Cassandra L. Scire:

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetail.aspx?source=Pending&Key=60a2a323-7928-4fed-a9e5-921b80f4618c

Link to a FB page purportedly for Cassandra’…  https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.scire.18?fref=ts

One report that states that the shooter’s girlfriend (and a friend) were considered “missing”…

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012/12/14/school-shooting-leaves-multiple-injured/ Will extract more as I find it...

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:20 PM by Ladyk74
Originally posted by muzzleflash 
Oh yeah , as the last thread was deleted we need that link showing the dead principal giving a very detailed statement in past tense??? 

Ill try to find it... 

Also notice the name Sherloch ( spelling ) ? 

Its a message that good old fashioned detection will be the key to unraveling this doozie.

I have totally missed that post, I don't think I got to read the end of it as I was temporary out of order on ATS.. 
What was the statement?
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:22 PM by muzzleflash
I think this is huge. 

Someone compared this to 911, and in a way yes. 

But with this Sandy Hook, we are catching them red handed on blatent lies, fraud, fabrication, cover ups, etc, at a far faster pace than we did after 911. 

It seems the open minded have been vigilant. 

I am so impressed and thankful I have homies like yall.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:19 PM by FriedBabelBroccoli
Glad to see you were able to make a new thread dedicated to this revelation! 

Here is proof the media has presented this vehicle as Adam Lanza's and the image source is Reuters shown on the foxnews website. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/police-find-no-evidence-connecticut-gunman-was-on-medication/

Front and center with the caption: 

Dec. 16, 2012: The car driven by Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is towed from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. (Reuters) 
Below is the website the police scan cited by the OP is taken from: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/

radioreference.com is the world's largest radio communications data provider, featuring a complete frequency database, trunked radio system information, and FCC license data. 

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:20 PM by Epirus
I usually think people just can't accept the horrible things that happened so they look for other explanations but this time it's really messed up and I'm left scratching my head...I'm hoping it can be explained because the implications of the other side of the coin are very frightening. 

Good job OP and the rest involved.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:25 PM by muzzleflash
Originally posted by Ladyk74 
Oh yeah , as the last thread was deleted we need that link showing the dead principal giving a very detailed statement in past tense??? 

Ill try to find it... 

Also notice the name Sherloch ( spelling ) ? 

Its a message that good old fashioned detection will be the key to unraveling this doozie.

I have totally missed that post, I don't think I got to read the end of it as I was temporary out of order on ATS.. 
What was the statement?
She told a media outlet, after the event ( apparently ) , that her the principal, Soto and Sherloch were having a meeting with a parent when it began. 

I just saw it, Ill go dig thru my history for it.
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:26 PM by winofiend

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:26 PM by Ladyk74
Instead of quoting all of you, I'm just going to say thank you all for coming back and reposting the info. This is what team work is all about. We are investigating this together and I find it amazing what has been contributed so far from everybody, not just in this thread, but anyway 

THANKS EVERYONE 
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:26 PM by WanDash
Originally posted by starviego 
The thing that bothers me is that the car in question shows Connecticut plates, not New Jersey like the initial suspect car: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Adam-Lanza-How-honor-student-goth-killer-massacring-20-children-Sandy-Hook-Elementary.html
...police have cordoned off a black Honda with New Jersey plates believed to belong to the dead shooter. 

Okay - I looked through the entire article, and did not see a picture that showed the license plate/s of a cordoned vehicle... 
Is the picture you are speaking of - in one of the videos...?
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:27 PM by shasta9600
I think this is huge. 

Someone compared this to 911, and in a way yes. 

But with this Sandy Hook, we are catching them red handed on blatent lies, fraud, fabrication, cover ups, etc, at a far faster pace than we did after 911. 

It seems the open minded have been vigilant. 

I am so impressed and thankful I have homies like yall.
There's a lot of people who are and will be shaken out of their slumber by this. Make no mistake, it's on. And to think some had already jumped to the conclusion that nothing big happened around the end of the year 2012 date. They were wrong. The implications of this charade are massive
edit on 21-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:28 PM by muzzleflash
Sorry not in my history, Im on mobile so that may be an issue. 

Whomever posted the dead principals post mortem interview please please post it agian.
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:28 PM by winofiend
Originally posted by unknown known 
Alright, yall gotta run with this. I don't often post here but I tend to take seriously what the guy with the battleships has to say. He always has insightful comments and if he is saying this is strange then it must be.
There is your ATS sleuthing at it's finest. 

Well done you guys. 

Keep up the hard work.. You'll convict everyone innocent of guilt and let the guilty walk free. 

As long as battleship gun guy says so. (lol no offence muzzle) 

oh lawdy...
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:31 PM by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:34 PM by WanDash
Whomever posted the dead principals post mortem interview please please post it agian.

Do you happen to recall "around" what page of the thread it would have been on? 
If it was not on the previous (cancelled/trashed) thread, I won't be able to help...
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:34 PM by curiouscanadian777
Here is the article I had posted earlier, which does not come from the offending site: 

"Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control" Dec 21/12 

www.veteranstoday.com... 

I posted it b/c it has a timeline and cached copies of the info that was released as it was unfolding.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:35 PM by muzzleflash
reply to post by shasta9600 

It will eventually destroy the MSM, just watch lol. 
That is my little half baked prediction for you. 

Of course I dont know the future but I think this will keep growing and mutating. 

I am a well versed pro in all things bizzare or conspiratorial, but even I have been mind blown by Sandy Hook over a dozen times today alone. 

Its almost unprecedented.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:36 PM by 00nunya00
NOTE: these cases are ALL in CT, the "GA" does NOT stand for Georgia. It's just a court district. 

Chris Rodia 12/21/12 hearing for 6 counts from 7/28/12 

12/21/12: Larceny from 9/6/12

12/21/12: Forgery from 12/26/11

12/21/12: Narc possession from 1/31/12 

Chris's pending hearing: larceny from 10/8/12 

Lilli Rodia (mom? Born 1945) for running a DRUG FACTORY (orig. charge: 3/7/12) court date 1/9/2013 

Search: Rodia. Three brothers? Cousins? All convicts: Dennis, John, Robert All born in the 60's.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:38 PM by sputniksteve
Was your original thread just started today? I can't believe I am actually typing this and i should wait for your reply first but: 

What if the real breakdown of this case is being done here right now in this thread that makes it to the masses and changes the way society sees media and government..all taking place on 12-21-2012. How crazy would that be.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:39 PM by muzzleflash
Originally posted by WanDash 

Do you happen to recall "around" what page of the thread it would have been on? 
If it was not on the previous (cancelled/trashed) thread, I won't be able to help...
Had to be page 11 or 12, and it was off site link to an actual media outlet.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:41 PM by 00nunya00
Cassandra Scire: larceny, criminal trespass, next hearing: 9/25/2013

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:41 PM by 00nunya00
reply to post by sputniksteve 

Yes, it was just started almost hours ago. Which made the "poof" all the more freaky, LOL.
reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:42 PM by SyntheticPerception

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:43 PM by unknown known

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:43 PM by WanDash
Had to be page 11 or 12, and it was off site link to an actual media outlet. 

Okay - I'll look and get back. 
Thanks.

reply posted on 21-12-2012 @ 11:44 PM by muzzleflash
Originally posted by sputniksteve 
Was your original thread just started today? I can't believe I am actually typing this and i should wait for your reply first but: 

What if the real breakdown of this case is being done here right now in this thread that makes it to the masses and changes the way society sees media and government..all taking place on 12-21-2012. How crazy would that be.

That would be so sweet. At worst people will correct us with better info. Win win. 

Everyone seriously check out that Greenburg Sexton family. They were on site and are hoaxers that were busted earlier before this even went down.

This is ultra important because it reveals actors are playing roles in this event.

Edited by rbear
fixed some spacing

10 hours ago, christopher lanza said:

Have you heard the unscrambled audio?

I am not aware of their laws but I was told in the states that they can't just give verbal warnings anymore by two highway patrol officers and have to write written warnings. I am not sure when this changed. The thing is though that they write it and keep it, so records of it should be able to be presented.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, rbear said:

I am not aware of their laws but I was told in the states that they can't just give verbal warnings anymore by two highway patrol officers and have to write written warnings. I am not sure when this changed. The thing is though that they write it and keep it, so records of it should be able to be presented.

Their stories don't match up. You don't get pulled over for parking in the fire lane at Walmart.

"That was such a heinous crime, I don't want to be connected to it in any way," Rodia said.

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.

"I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.

Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Police-No-Newtown-conspiracy-4162391.php

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.