Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Guns Killed in Oregon Not Shooter Per Dad

20 posts in this topic

Guns Killed in Oregon Not Shooter Per Dad

by Toni Williams on October 3, 2015

You have to feel a little sorry for the man. He has entered a new reality. He has entered a reality where his 26 year old son has murdered nine people. Nine classmates. His son took weapons to school and shot fellow classmates for being Christians.

Read the whole post here : http://victorygirlsblog.com/guns-killed-oregon-not-shooter-per-dad/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Moron detected. Get rid of all guns he says, so then the tryants can mass rule over everyone. This guy that did this did it in a gun free zone, so what would have happened differently had the teachers/etc been armed? I think the situation would have been different.

Ian Mercer, father of Oregon college shooter, was sued for sexually harassing a male co-worker at his LA bagel shop and creating a 'hostile' work environment

It was also claimed that Mercer allowed his staff to produce bagels in the shape of male genitalia while making them and overseeing an environment where workers were insulted with the Spanish swear words..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257791/Look-Ian-Mercer-father-Oregon-college-shooter-sued-sexually-harassing-male-worker-LA-bagel-shop-creating-hostile-work-environment.html

I love the Daily Mail. It gets more hilarious by the day. Bagels, really???

:yShVbSg:

I hope some of the victim's relatives come forward and say that if one of the good guys had been carrying, then the shooter could have been taken out. What is so hard to grasp about that?  The only way to guard against these shootings is to have an equalizer. Not put a sign on the door saying no guns allowed. The only people who will obey that sign are law abiding gun owners. 

2 people like this

Oh, he had "issues", allright. He was fricking EVIL! Ill, NO. Willfully choosing to do evil is insane, but self-inflicted.  :JSfrXsb::balk2:

Like I posted earlier, on the other oregon shooter thread, I sat my gun by the door and it hadn't moved the whole day much less shoot anybody.  It didn't even load the shotgun shells. 

1 person likes this

Like I posted earlier, on the other oregon shooter thread, I sat my gun by the door and it hadn't moved the whole day much less shoot anybody.  It didn't even load the shotgun shells. 

:qWOMOeB:

:yourock:

Your gun might be lonely so you should send it to me. I promise to squeeze it's trigger.

Your gun might be lonely so you should send it to me. I promise to squeeze it's trigger.

Lucky gun Mom!

SOLOMON

:wub:

Edited by solomonkane
Letter Change

Manifesto! You knew it was coming and they needed some time to crank out the 6 pages of derp.

Alleged Manifesto of Oregon Shooter Reveals "No Job, No Life, No Success"

https://news.yahoo.com/alleged-manifesto-oregon-shooter-reveals-155126291.html

Maybe he could have worked in dad's bagel shop? You know, learn the biz and then take over when daddy retires. Other people figure it out without a pity party and shoot 'em up. So, the media wants us to believe this is how you solve your life problems? There's still a few trade schools around....it ain't an MBA but acquire the skills for honest work. My auto mechanic recently built a new garage because his business was growing and needed to expand.

They need to :snapoutofit:

I hope some of the victim's relatives come forward and say that if one of the good guys had been carrying, then the shooter could have been taken out. What is so hard to grasp about that?  The only way to guard against these shootings is to have an equalizer. Not put a sign on the door saying no guns allowed. The only people who will obey that sign are law abiding gun owners. 

Yep. Disarming me will not protect me!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.