Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Oregon Sheriff Shared Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Online

19 posts in this topic

He posted video questioning whether the Sandy Hook shooting was a ploy to "disarm the public"

Douglas County sheriff John Hanlin, who has responded to the Umpqua Community College shooting, previously shared a conspiracy theory video suggesting the Sandy Hook massacre was orchestrated by the U.S. government to disarm the public.

The New York Times reports that shortly after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which resulted in the deaths of 28 children and adults, Hanlin shared a link on his own Facebook page of a video that “suggested that the shootings at Sandy Hook — and the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 — might have been staged by the federal government to provide a pretext for ‘disarming the public’ through gun control legislation.” He posted the link with the comment, “This makes me wonder who we can trust anymore.”

<snip>

http://time.com/4060486/oregon-sheriff-shared-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-online/?xid=fbshare

Oh! Looks like there might be someone on this case that doesn't think the same way as the rest of the authorities.

1 person likes this

Read the Letter the Douglas County Sheriff Wrote About Gun Control Two Years Ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQR7TT8WUAABlgY.jpg

Hanlin said in a press conference on Thursday that he would not name the shooter who opened fire at the UCC. “I will not give him credit for this horrific act of cowardice,” he said.

http://time.com/4059066/john-hanlin-sheriff-oregon-shooting-gun-control-2013-letter/

I wonder how hard it will be for them to get him taken off this case.  He's elected.  So it's not like they can just fire him.  There would have to be a movement to recall him.  Anyone want to lay odds that he either tows the line because he gets a whisper in his ear or he gets booted somehow. This guy is already suspicious of Sandy Hook, completely mistrustful of the government and is an avid 2nd Amendment supporter and says he won't enforce unconstitutional laws. Now, if this is a setup, why oh why, would they do it in this guy's jurisdiction of all places? 

Well, with the feds openly shredding the constitution, it won't matter whether anyone it elected. They'll shut him up.

Well, with the feds openly shredding the constitution, it won't matter whether anyone it elected. They'll shut him up.

I was thinking the same thing. He will either have a heart attack, car accident or drown in a hot tub. They will shut him up one way or the other.

I wonder how hard it will be for them to get him taken off this case.  He's elected.  So it's not like they can just fire him.  There would have to be a movement to recall him.  Anyone want to lay odds that he either tows the line because he gets a whisper in his ear or he gets booted somehow. This guy is already suspicious of Sandy Hook, completely mistrustful of the government and is an avid 2nd Amendment supporter and says he won't enforce unconstitutional laws. Now, if this is a setup, why oh why, would they do it in this guy's jurisdiction of all places? 

They like to put it in our faces and say we can do what we want.

They like to put it in our faces and say we can do what we want.

I was thinking along the lines of making an example of him. 

Edited by Cinnamon

Isn't it a shame that we even have to have this kind of conversation? And it's also a shame that we live in a country where those who want the rule of law are considered domestic terrorists.

Edited by Cinnamon

Hanlin is really liked here, I dont see a recall happening unless there's something suddenly found out about him. Or suicided.

Isn't it a shame that we even have to have this kind of conversation? And it's also a shame that welive in a country where those who want the rule of law are considered domestic terrorists.

Exactly. Even the country's founders are being trashed while the likes of Hitler are being "scrubbed" and made into the good guys. But unlike the past, there was always America to run to. Now...

I was thinking along the lines of making and example of him. 

Exactly. Even the country's founders are being trashed while the likes of Hitler are being "scrubbed" and made into the good guys. But unlike the past, there was always America to run to. Now...

more on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/1147-hellstorm-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany-documentary-w-subtitles/

Now if these don't help you get an idea of the situation, I don't know what will. If you haven't figured it out yet, almost everything you "know" is a lie. There are lots of threads about the ___ on this board.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.