Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

Welcome to America

5 posts in this topic

Somebody asked me why the Mid Atlantic region of the USA has more available to their people than any other region in America... and the people there STILL gravitate towards poverty...

And the entire landscape of he USA west and South of the Mid Atlantic region... has nothing.
Except until you reach California.

And why not even New England is as well off as the Mid Atlantic.

All of Which also gravitates toward poverty.
No economic lift exists, why is that ?

I said this...
Because the USA is by all rights, a 3rd world, ass backwards dump.
And It all starts with Religion.

And to be a religion, it doesn't have to be GOD, or some other supernatural deity.

All it has to be, is a Rigid code that doesn't flex to the contours, dynamics and needs of Human life.

It could be a Political Ideology, a Fad, a Cult, an Idea that you have stuck in your head, that you wont let go of.

If it makes you not willing to do what you need to do in human society to better yourself... its a religion.

And if you want to see one of these cornball motherfuckers, all you have to do, is step outside the door... you can't throw a rock in America and not hit not just one... but a fucking a hundred and fifty of them all at once.

Americans are the stupidest motherfuckers in the world, that's reality.

And the USA is not a multicultural place at all... what it has is billions, and billions of harmful subcultures amongst few races.

The Mid Atlantic is were the REAL Multiculturalism is, and that is the only reason why THAT place is the place to be in America... IF you got the money to be there and NOT be the poorest person there.

There is only 4 states making America at all a superpower today.

They are New York, Pennsylvania. Texas and California, and LESS of California than the others.... and there is only so much that they can do.

Michigan and Illinois are BOTH completely out of it.

1 person likes this

What a load of codswallop. It's POLITICS and GREED, not religion. Nobody is more rigid and intolerant and interested only in themselves than the liberal, fascist, marxist elitists who think people need to be controlled and managed. Cornball? You really hate the poor you claim to care about, just like a liberal. And you hate Americans because you're a typical Eurotrash snob.

I hope you can swallow what you try to ram down other people's throats. Take your hate someplace else.

I'd rather be European than whatever you are

Edited by AceMan

I love the US, no better place to be. 

"Nobody is more rigid and intolerant and interested only in themselves than the liberal, fascist, marxist elitists who think people need to be controlled and managed."

Yet, the religious sign-up to be controlled. Crazy turn of events.

I'd rather be European than whatever you are

Sell your buisness and assets in america. Then buy a ticket. Start over. If you truely feel that way, then a few years in europe might bring you some perspective. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.