Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 month warnings pointing to September

20 posts in this topic

Hmmmmm

Published on Apr 14, 2015

In this video, I discuss these 3 signs that took place within the first 2 weeks of Nisan (March 21-April 4, 2015) that are pointing us to what will take place in the first 2 weeks of Tishrei (September 14-28, 2015):
1. 7.7 earthquake and tsunami warning on the 10th day of Nisan
2. Asteroid warning given on the 4th day of Nisan
3. CERN restarting on the 15th day of Nisan, immediately after the blood moon

Hmmmmm

Published on Apr 14, 2015

In this video, I discuss these 3 signs that took place within the first 2 weeks of Nisan (March 21-April 4, 2015) that are pointing us to what will take place in the first 2 weeks of Tishrei (September 14-28, 2015):
1. 7.7 earthquake and tsunami warning on the 10th day of Nisan
2. Asteroid warning given on the 4th day of Nisan
3. CERN restarting on the 15th day of Nisan, immediately after the blood moon

​In line with what i've said from march till september. Hope im wrong.

no shit sheppy 

with all this hardware  moving around the us southern boarder makes Me think shots will be fired

lets wait and see how big of balls isis or any of the rest of them  have

WILL THEY ATTACK TEXAS  ?

ROFLMAO 

That would be a real shit storm 

the gov should come clean so as not to get attacked by a bunch of angry Texans 

Edited by thoth

I wasn't gonna post this because it sounds too much like "yeah, WTF, we already knew this shit" kinda stuff.

As a matter of fact, I emailed one of my friends who also posts here, and gave him the option of posting the

information, but I guess he wasn't comfortable enough with it, or felt it wasn't any big deal.

As I have said in the past that I have some friends on wall street as I used to be involved very heavily in both

the stock market, and the commodities markets. Over those years I have invested hundreds of thousands of

dollars of my own money, so I know a little something about both of them along with making a few important

friends.

One of these friends called me just the other day and told me they are going to crash both the markets and the

economy this coming september. He also told me that they are slowly placing both military and police everywhere

across the entire country so they will be in place once they pull the plug.

He said what we just saw in Baltimore, and these sort of events will be played out right into the summer. It all

sounds so  "yeah, WTF, we already knew this shit" kinda stuff just like I said above, so that's why I was avoiding

it. There was also more, but I know that some things I just shouldn't repeat. Not here at least!

Bottom line is, where in a lot of trouble, and no one is in any real position to stop this approaching apocalyptic

storm, only to mitigate the effects of it! thrust in and down to the ground

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I wasn't gonna post this because it sounds too much like "yeah, WTF, we already knew this shit" kinda stuff.

As a matter of fact, I emailed one of my friends who also posts here, and gave him the option of posting the

information, but I guess he wasn't comfortable enough with it, or felt it wasn't any big deal.

As I have said in the past that I have some friends on wall street as I used to be involved very heavily in both

the stock market, and the commodities markets. Over those years I have invested hundreds of thousands of

dollars of my own money, so I know a little something about both of them along with making a few important

friends.

One of these friends called me just the other day and told me they are going to crash both the markets and the

economy this coming september. He also told me that they are slowly placing both military and police everywhere

He said what we just saw in Baltimore, and these sort of events will be played out right into the summer. It all

sounds so  "yeah, WTF, we already knew this shit" kinda stuff just like I said above, so that's why I was avoiding

it. There was also more, but I know that some things I just shouldn't repeat. Not here at least!

Bottom line is, where in a lot of trouble, and no one is in any real position to stop this approaching apocalyptic

storm, only to mitigate the effects of it!

​Sounds in line with what i have. Not to mention one of my premonitions of monuments surrounded by national guard. 1 monument identified in ferguson. Identified one in baltimore last night (and thet deployed national guard too). Big tall penis looking thing with a person on top. 2 left. = 2 more locations.

Edited by ukshep

​Sounds in line with what i have. Not to mention one of my premonitions of monuments surrounded by national guard. 1 monument identified in ferguson. Identified one in baltimore last night (and thet deployed national guard too). Big tall penis looking thing with a person on top. 2 left. = 2 more locations.

​I'm pretty sure shep that you'll have your last two some time during the summer, and/or somewhere before the last week of september. they will harm and hurt

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​I'm pretty sure shep that you'll have your last two some time during the summer, and/or somewhere before the last week of september.

​Im not sure its going to be that far off tbh. Im expecting a 3rd any day or week now. But i could be wrong and Possibly Detroit. Unsure!

friends.

storm, only to mitigate the effects of it!

This may be why the sheep still sleep.

No one gives them the full story, they may as well slumber.

Lies, half truths or convoluted symbolism from governments;

Less than the complete facts from those who "claim" to know more but don't think they should say.

It is a game for everyone BUT the sheep.

​Im not sure its going to be that far off tbh. Im expecting a 3rd any day or week now. But i could be wrong and Possibly Detroit. Unsure!

​I'm thinking Cali, and more specifically, Los Angeles as maybe one of them next. they will blow yellowstone

Edited by Cryptic Mole

​I'm thinking Cali, and more specifically, Los Angeles as maybe one of them next.

​LA is also on my list. For some reason i cant get it out of my head. I also believe it may be the last location for a lot of reasons. And for some reason the movie battle of la keeps coming into my thought pattern... Guess hollywood got to me.

This may be why the sheep still sleep.

No one gives them the full story, they may as well slumber.

Lies, half truths or convoluted symbolism from governments;

Less than the complete facts from those who "claim" to know more but don't think they should say.

It is a game for everyone BUT the sheep.

​So what you're saying is that just because you think you have some right to know what

I've decided to not say I should say it an maybe place myself and my entire family in harms

way? Is that what you're saying just because you believe you have a right to know? You

have no right to know anything I may know. If I decide to share anything, that's my choice,

and my choice alone.

Why don't you let me know your social security number? I want to know it! lol. most will doubt so move on

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.