Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Expose' on Divorce in America , Divorce is big Business

4 posts in this topic

Sorry that this video is a hour and a half long . But it's the truth Divorce Is Big Business .

This is one of the most sobering documentaries ever. Did you know that the family court system is separate from the other courts and the Constitution? The level of injustice and damage to the families involved in family court is heartbreaking.
The divorce industry is a massive money making scam!

Don't have the extra time to watch but I seen street signs in Houston Texas for divorces for $10. I seen them some months ago when I traveled there. I took some pics, if I can recover them tomorrow, I will post.

Don't have the extra time to watch but I seen street signs in Houston Texas for divorces for $10. I seen them some months ago when I traveled there. I took some pics, if I can recover them tomorrow, I will post.

You can see those in just about any town.  Don't know about the $10 because the man'll be losing everything in divorce court.

Love is grand.  Divorce is $100 grand.

You can see those in just about any town.  Don't know about the $10 because the man'll be losing everything in divorce court.

Love is grand.  Divorce is $100 grand.

I've never seen them before some months ago. The thing is if the man has nothing, he doesn't loose much. I think I remember having a similar conversation about this on this board one time, however don't remember what it covered completely. 

I did find this while searching, a post I did a while back

--

Here is something good I found on the topic.

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/7.htm

Please read whole ^ above, at least whichever column..

---

& guest wrote

I'll never pay the state money for the privilege of possibly getting screwed-over if the marriage ends in a bitter divorce, ruined credit, and possibly paying

alimony because someone doesn't want to work and they're jaded.

source link Can anyone answer this regarding marriage? cop

Edited by rbear
fixed link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.