Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

If this U.S Town Doesn’t Praise ALLAH, they Aren’t Allowed to Praise JESUS! Muslims get Christian Prayer Banned!

47 posts in this topic

If this U.S Town Doesn’t Praise ALLAH, they Aren’t Allowed to Praise JESUS! Muslims get Christian Prayer Banned !

http://dcgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/shariaforamerica2-vi-300x201.jpg

In our efforts to be “inclusive” we are destroying the foundation that made this country great. Christians overseas are being murdered for their faith, while Christians in America are being demonized. God is being phased out and that is becoming more apparent every day.

In North Carolina the Lincoln county commissioners board always opened the government meeting with a Christian prayer. That is the way it has been for years, until a Muslim felt that the meeting should be opened with a Muslim prayer instead. To avoid controversy and legal trouble, the officials gave in.

Read more at http://dcgazette.com/town-doesnt-praise-allah-they-arent-allowed-to-praise-jesus-muslims-get-christian-prayer-banned/

could not have said it better Challenger. I don't understand why political figures are such cowards. FU CK allah and FU CK islamic muslim shyt. Stand up against this virus or it will consume and destroy the world, but oh, that wouldnt be politicaly correct,

could not have said it better Challenger. I don't understand why political figures are such cowards. FU CK allah and FU CK islamic muslim shyt. Stand up against this virus or it will consume and destroy the world, but oh, that wouldnt be politicaly correct,

Fear has been destroying the western world, a fear manufactured and fanned into flame by the shadow government for many generations. Now the evil seeds they planted long ago are ripening and giving off a horrific stench, and some people still think it smells like roses. 

Fear has been destroying the western world, a fear manufactured and fanned into flame by the shadow government for many generations. Now the evil seeds they planted long ago are ripening and giving off a horrific stench, and some people still think it smells like roses

think it smells like roses

My dad was in the navy during the Korean conflict One day he came up on what smelled like roses . He was shocked to discover it was a pile of human bodies . Before that he had never smelled this stench . And I have never heard this before ,

Some times people just don't get it being that everything on the most part is cloaked in deception

Allah's name be praised!

Warning, Graphic:

I have seen this video before . It's hard to imagen that people like this exists . These are soulless people . But they have been around for ever .

think it smells like roses

My dad was in the navy during the Korean conflict One day he came up on what smelled like roses . He was shocked to discover it was a pile of human bodies . Before that he had never smelled this stench . And I have never heard this before ,

Some times people just don't get it being that everything on the most part is cloaked in deception

Wow, I didn't even know that. I hope I never have to smell it.

Wow, I didn't even know that. I hope I never have to smell it.

My dad had never smelled dead bodies before this was his first experience . I am not sure that I would even know but then I have smelled one decaying body so maybe I would .

Spineless, sniveling cowards!

Exactly! Those are exactly the types of people created by religion.

When I was 11 I got the 'moment of silence' thrown out of my school.

I have seen this video before . It's hard to imagen that people like this exists . These are soulless people . But they have been around for ever .

We also have the same thing on our side as well. Look up Blackwater, and how they
do the same thing with passing motorists. I think Blackwater changed their name though.
Anyone know what they renamed themselves?

We also have the same thing on our side as well. Look up Blackwater, and how theydo the same thing with passing motorists. I think Blackwater changed their name though.
Anyone know what they renamed themselves?

Academi.

Company Once Known as Blackwater Ditches Xe for Yet Another New Name
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204319004577089021757803802

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.