Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

If you have a weak stomach don't open this thread .

24 posts in this topic

The Minority Report Blog

(WARNING: GRAPHIC) Video That Carly Fiorina Referred To In The Last Debate Released In Full

Sep 30, 2015

Liberals were outraged when GOP candidate Carly Fiorina brought this video up at the last debate, but she was just proven right…

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!

Most people would NOT post something like this. And some of our readers may think we’re just trying to be shocking for the sake of being shocking. But this is my reasoning – if Planned Parenthood thinks they can get away with dismissing TEN videos released by Center for Medical Progress by saying that CMP’s videos were “deceptively edited” and if people STILL think Planned Parenthood is this sweet little organization that just provides cancer screenings (which they don’t) and birth control and waves pom-poms for women’s health and that having an abortion is nothing more than a lovely day at the spa – THEN PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL.

The video is a Murder of a baby boy by Planned Parenthood

Enter with caution here : http://theminorityreportblog.com/2015/09/30/warning-graphic-video-that-carly-fiorina-referred-to-in-the-last-debate-released-in-full/?utm_source=reembed&utm_medium=endscreen&utm_campaign=popular

I've watch some effed up stuff to stay informed. But on this one I'll pass! one thing my stomach cant take!

Edited by Ukshep

I'll pass!

I don't blame you . I now wish I would not have found it . But then yet this truth needs to be told .

OMG those cruel bastards!  I wish I hadn't clicked on that!

Sorry Cinnamon ! 

But here again once people see the truth maybe there will come action to deal with it's hidden horrors . That baby was alive and healthy . This is blatant murder; it's wrong it's wrong it's wrong .

I hope they enjoy their chocolate champagne parties and taxpayer dollars over at Planned Parenthood, because I have a feeling that party isn't going to last much longer. :damned:  I posted a video that was similar before, but didn't see this part. The personnel have no feelings at all.

Edited by Cinnamon

Well I'm sure most people are aware that this is a daily occurrence in most
abortion clinics, so no surprises there, but to make a video on it is pretty
insensitive.

Sadly these non moral acts must happen before the dreaded judge will
convict mankind for his atrocities towards his fellow man, but first, we
shall witness a time of hell on earth.

Things like this help separate the wheat from the tares. People who commit this type of abomination have a place prepared for them....... It's always hot and the air conditioning is always broke. 

God forgive us for allowing this to happen. 

1 person likes this

Carly is going against Clinton, but neither is a good choice.  Especially since they are not pro choice.  The comment that Chelsea Clinton made about her grandparents didn't have access to PP, I'd say they needed to set the example and not have the Clintons in the first place.  That would've been much help to us. 

Things like this help separate the wheat from the tares. People who commit this type of abomination have a place prepared for them....... It's always hot and the air conditioning is always broke. 

God forgive us for allowing this to happen. 

And still, some people don't believe in eternal hell. Eternity won't be long enough for these monsters to pay for what they've done.

But yes, there is blood on the hands of Christian leaders at least, because they have not vehemently protested since Roe v. Wade. And the reason is 501c-3 status. They are too afraid of losing what little status they have with the federal government, and it has bought their complicit silence. It's one thing to stay in the safety of "churches" and renounce it, but quite another to band together with others and keep relentless pressure on the government. They have shown no resolve or unity, and instead have focused on allowing all kinds of perversion and abuse. 

Have any of you looked into the truth behind these videos? Have you heard they are all edited together from many hours of footage? And that these videoes feature the same people in the same clips but we are told thy are different and at different places? These videos are as much a sham as the videos of children dead from chemical attacks in syria. Forensics proves a lot these days.

Well I'm sure most people are aware that this is a daily occurrence in most
abortion clinics, so no surprises there, but to make a video on it is pretty
insensitive.

Sadly these non moral acts must happen before the dreaded judge will
convict mankind for his atrocities towards his fellow man, but first, we
shall witness a time of hell on earth.

I was wondering the same thing. Why film it and what kind of creature would want to?

Life is sacred and the real criminals are the "parents" who couldn't be bothered with contraceptives or condoms. Even if the baby had gone full term and lived it still didn't stand much of a chance. Would the woman step up and be a mom? Adopted to loving parents but unable to the live with the psychological damage of not being wanted? Grow up in foster care? Another addition to the welfare rolls? It may sound harsh but the natural order (even among animals) is to be nursed by the mother and if that doesn't happen then what you've got is an orphan. Maybe we should open the orphanages back up along with the convents that made money off of the adoptions and the less fortunate got buried in the graveyard.

Since people are still being irresponsible then bring back sterilization, another practice from the past performed on the indigent and mentally retarded. Some surgical procedures are now reversible. Might be cruel but in one generation the number of abortions would drop considerably and would put the "plan" back into planned parenthood.

These kids made it full term. This is not healthy for our society either.

Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.