Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Mark Levin: Obama trashes the Constitution and NOBODY SAYS A DAMN THING!

7 posts in this topic

Posted by The Right Scoop on Oct 3, 2015
Mark Levin opened his show last night explaining in much detail how Obama is trashing the Constitution (with the help from a feckless Congress), from its very own Articles to the Bill of Rights to the post Civil War amendments.

And Levin says nobody says a damn thing about it, not a damn thing.

Listen to the 12 minute video

Politicians have no spine. That has been made abundantly clear the past 20+ years. They all live in fear of being labeled a "racist", and they know the Obama Army plays the race card at every conceivable (or even absurd) opportunity! 

That site hates truth. I got attacked by nsa as soon as I posted my comment and my pc froze up. After this I went to see (after restarting) if it was still there. It was gone. I then tried to repost and here is what I got.

multi

Edited by rbear
fixed pic showing up small

That site hates truth. I got attacked by nsa as soon as I posted my comment and my pc froze up. After this I went to see (after restarting) if it was still there. It was gone. I then tried to repost and here is what I got.

multi

Was this the work of your server ?

Was this the work of your server ?

the post original showed up so small you had to have a magnifier glass to read it. The only way I could get the pic to show up was to copy/paste it into the thread, why the thread is wide. I have fully checked my pc for any malw/troj/com2 hijackers/traces and comes up clean besides regular traces of stuff. Tis was NSA, same fork bom bs as shown in Echelon thread on here. 

the post original showed up so small you had to have a magnifier glass to read it. The only way I could get the pic to show up was to copy/paste it into the thread, why the thread is wide. I have fully checked my pc for any malw/troj/com2 hijackers/traces and comes up clean besides regular traces of stuff. Tis was NSA, same fork bom bs as shown in Echelon thread on here. 

Wow I don't know what to say .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.