Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Obama Goes Beyond Mere Gun Control, Hints at Confiscation

74 posts in this topic

I'd say this is a pretty obvious reference. Bolder and bolder they get, thinking they can do whatever they want with us. Might as well crown him and get it over with!

When President Obama spoke in reaction to the heinous October 1 attack on Umpqua Community College, he went beyond his usual calls for more gun control and suggested instead that America consider following the path blazed by Australia and Great Britain.

In the mid-1990s Australia and Great Britain both instituted what were virtually complete bans on firearm possession.

Obama referenced the bans thus:

We know that other countries, in response to one mass shooting, have been able to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings.  Friends of ours, allies of ours — Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours.  So we know there are ways to prevent it.

And Obama is not the only one who suggested taking a gun-free approach to American life. The anti-Second Amendment message was also pushed by Slate, Vox, and Dan Savage.

For example, on October 1 Slate ran a story reminding readers that Australia enacted their gun ban in response to an attack on April 28, 1996, wherein a gunman “opened fire on tourists in a seaside resort in Port Arthur, Tasmania.” Thirty-five were killed and 23 others wounded in the attack. Twelve days later Australia’s government banned guns, period.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/03/obama-goes-beyond-mere-gun-control-hints-confiscation/

1 person likes this

Too bad UK and Aus are reversing their positions on gun control

I hope they do, but people I talk to from there don't seem to think it's ever going to happen.

America is not the UK or Australia . I hope the idiots in positions of authority here in America understand this , their well being is at stake here . This government and all of it's branches will understand way the 2nd is in the law of this land .   

Well of course he needs his attempt @ gun confiscation. He along with EU leadership are all incestuously in bed together. (including the MSM) How else could he import his 3rd world garbage into an armed society?

He's gonna really fuque up soon.

In an Oregon gun shop, President Obama's message does not sit well

ROSEBURG, Ore. (Reuters) - The first thing customers entering the Roseburg Gun Shop see is a life-sized cardboard cutout of President Barack Obama with a Middle Eastern scarf around his head and a badge pinned to his chest that reads: "Gun salesman of the year."

http://news.yahoo.com/oregon-gun-shop-president-obamas-message-does-not-004914635.html

POL1168.gif

:yShVbSg:

America is not the UK or Australia . I hope the idiots in positions of authority here in America understand this , their well being is at stake here . This government and all of it's branches will understand way the 2nd is in the law of this land .   

Uk and Aus are testing ground for the US. First it happens there, then happens in US. I read torrentfreak.com daily (sometimes wait a few days then catch up) and that has been the history of the way its went down. Sometimes also they use 3 or so other countries first then move in.

1 person likes this

Uk and Aus are testing ground for the US. First it happens there, then happens in US. I read torrentfreak.com daily (sometimes wait a few days then catch up) and that has been the history of the way its went down. Sometimes also they use 3 or so other countries first then move in.

They'd have a hard time prying them from gun owners in The South. Most of the states below the Mason Dixon line would put up a fight ...another civil war. Here in Texas we would secede before allowing the feds to grab 'em. I can see them going after major cities first in the northern states or places like Detroit and Chicago where they'd disarm law abiding citizens but the criminals would still have theirs.

Chicago is already disarmed has quite a bit of crime, and has only recently countered its' gun ban (for how long?) 

This site tracks crime in Chicago:
http://heyjackass.com/

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 349
Shot & Wounded: 1982
Total Shot: 2331
Total Homicides: 397

They'd have a hard time prying them from gun owners in The South. Most of the states below the Mason Dixon line would put up a fight ...another civil war. Here in Texas we would secede before allowing the feds to grab 'em. I can see them going after major cities first in the northern states or places like Detroit and Chicago where they'd disarm law abiding citizens but the criminals would still have theirs.

Hi Mom.

I am vindicated by Oregon shooting hoax.

Had feelings hurt by some comments from others.

What the :padllbli:?

I am not a gun person but I will fight to the death for the rights of gun owners.

Only shield against facists bastards in power now.

Let Northern cities become disarmed.

To Hell with em!

The South will rise again.

Forget Hell!

Love ya milady.

:loveu:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.